你是说我们都很生他的气?
i'm not pissed at him,because it would not be appropriate for me to be mother.
我不生他的气 因为这样不太合适 母亲
daughter.
女儿
i just wanna know what the fuck is going on with my own life.
我想知道我的生活到底会怎么样
yep.
嗯
that seems reasonable.
听起来很合理
basic,simple things.
基本的 简单的事情
where am i going to school?
我去学校后
is he living with us?
他和我们一起住吗?
is he not living with us?
还是不和我们一起住?
is someone in charge here,anyone?
这里有管事的人? 有吗?
or are we just going on in this fucked up limbo forever and ever?
还是说 我们要永远过这种 糟糕的地狱式生活
sweetie,i know,i know it doesn't make any sense.
宝贝 我知道 我知道那说不通
you can't sweetie me.
别叫我宝贝
i'm not six years old anymore.
我不再是六岁的小孩了
i need real answers.
我需要真正的答案
i know.
我知道
you're right,i'm sorry.
你是对的 对不起
i and i know that's nowhere near enough.
我 我知道光说这些是远远不够的
i...
我...
you see,i had a plan.
知道吗 我有计划
i did.
确实有过
but it just didn't work out the way i thought it would.
但事情并没同我想象中那样发展
oh,you thought he'd do a good job of being in charge?
噢 你以为他能做好男主人的工作吗?
right.
对
i have an idea.
我也有个主意
let's get outta here.
我们离开这里
we've been cooped up all day long.we need fresh air.
我们已经被禁闭一整天了 我们需要新鲜空气
whatever.
随便吧
that was kind of a yes,wasn't it?
这算是同意了 对不?
come with me.
跟我来
hey,man.
嘿 哥们
you...
你...
you're really hanging out down there,rick.
你还真的挺喜欢秀出下面那玩意呢 Rick
yeah.i like to free ball with my eight ball.
是啊 我喜欢用药丸解放睾丸
evidently.
显然是的
jesus.
上帝啊
okay.look,rick.
好吧 听着 Rick
before i,uh,hand over the goods,i just i really feel like i need to get something off my chest.
在我...呃 把货给你之前 我真的很想把心里话说出来
all right,charlie.it's okay.
好吧 Charlie 没关系的
i i was out of line today.
今天我也有点过分了
i'm sorry.
对不起
i mean,you're my agent.
我是说 你是我的经纪人
you're not my errand boy.
又不是给我跑腿的
i'm i'm surprised.
我...我很吃惊
well,okay.
好吧
uh,thank you,rick.
呃 谢谢 Rick
i appreciate that.
感激不尽
okay.so?
好吧 然后?
coca!
可♥卡♥因♥呢?
absolutely.
当然要了
i'm just i'm very thirsty.
我确实很渴
it was a long trip.
路挺远的
i see you got a cooler.
我看到你有个冷藏箱
i need some refreshment.
我要来点冷饮
where is she?
她在哪?
marcy,where are you?
Marcy 你在哪?
i know you're in here,marcy.
我知道你在这 Marcy
i don't know what shocks me more...
我不知道哪一个更能让我吃惊
the fact that you've obviously completely replaced me
是我的位置已经被取代
or that you jeopardize your sobriety for this fuckwit!
还是你已经为这个傻X失去了理智
this fuckwit...
你说的这个"傻X"
happens to be one of the kindest,gentlest lovers i've ever known.
刚好就是我所认识的最可爱 最有风度的情人之一
yeah,i know a couple of strippers out there who might dispute that assessment.
是吗 我知道有两个脱衣舞♥女♥ 可能不会同意你的论断
hey,watch it,runkle.
喂 Runkle
gimme my fucking blow!
把东西给我
where is it?
在哪?
oh,shit!
妈的!
you looking to get your ass fired?
你想被炒鱿鱼吗?
that's not possible.
那是不可能的
really?why is that?
真的吗? 为什么?
because i fire you first!
因为我要先炒了你!
that's right.
没错
i don't care how much business you bring in.
我才不在乎你带来多少生意
you're an emotional fucking albatross,rick springfield,and i'm through with you!
你这个喜怒无常的操蛋男 Rick Springfield 我跟你没话可说!
charlie,perspective.
Charlie 给你提个醒
you wanna go back to slinging beemers in the valley?
你想回Valley卖♥♥宝马吗?
maybe i got carried away.
可能我失控了
what i meant to say is...
我的意思是...
no,no,no,no.
不 不 不 不
it's too late,fucker.
太晚了 白♥痴♥
you're dead to me.
对我来说你已经死了
and you can tell that old cooze collini that
你可以告诉那个老迷信Collini
the whole harry greenberg agency is fuckin' dead to me too.
整个Harry Greenberg公♥司♥ 对我来说也已经死了
fuck you!
去死吧!
and and fuck your z3 and fuck your dumb bald head and your small,shitty life!
草你的Z3 草你的傻光头 还有你那可怜的操蛋人生
now,gimme my blow and get the fuck outta here!
现在 把东西给我 然后从这里滚出去!
gladly.
非常乐意
shit!
妈的!
what the fuck?
搞什么?
like your dream crush now,marcy?
梦想破灭了? Marcy
damn it!
该死!
it's like watching a figure skater fall.
这就像看到花样滑冰选手摔大跤一样
come on,baby,let's go.
快点 亲爱的 我们走
we're getting out of here.
我们离开这里
and the little bird said...
小鸟就说...
dad!
爸爸!
i thought you hated chelsea.
我还以为你讨厌Chelsea呢
well,since when did you care what i think?
好吧 你什么时候在乎过我的感受?
anyway,the point is to say what you wanted to say.
好吧 重点是想说什么就说出来
come on.
快点
knock,knock.
开门开门
don't be afraid.
别慌
we come in peace.
我们是来和解的
hello!chelsea!
过来 Chelsea
look who's here!
瞧瞧谁来了
come on in.
快进来吧
i see. thank you.
我知道 谢谢
i'm just not sure i give a shit.
我才不在乎呢
i guess that's what passes for a welcome around here these days.
我想最近大家都是这么欢迎别人的吧
i just came to say i'm sorry for punching you in the face.
我只是想来说 打了你的脸 我很抱歉
and calling you a stupid twat.
还有说你是个愚蠢的婊♥子♥
i was highly emotional.
我过于激动了
aw,look at that.
噢 瞧啊
和睦融洽 是任何战争中我最喜欢的部分
why don't you and becca go up to your room?
不如你和Becca上楼去你的房♥间
it's not necessary,okay,dad?
没必要那样 好吗 爸爸
i'll finish dinner.
我来做晚饭
it's fine.
没关系的
now,if you two don't mind,i'm enjoying some quality time with my dad...
现在 如果你们俩不介意的话 我想在他心碎之前
before he checks into the heartbreak hotel.
和我的爸爸度过一段宝贵的时间
we know.
我们知道
we've been there already.
我们已经心碎过了
oh,come on,now,you don't have to make it sound so dour.
噢 好啦 没必要说的那么严肃
well,that's a nice try,but you want my opinion?
好吧 你说的不错 想听我的意见吗?
it's so much better not to lie to them,because they kinda know when things are shitty.
还是不要说谎的好 因为事情到了 如此糟糕的地步 他们其实也知道一点
i i don't know that things are all that they're shitty,dad.
我..我不知道事情是那样的呀 事情很糟糕 爸爸
face it.
面对现实吧
all thanks to you know who.
拜你知道的那个人所赐
look,it'd be nice if we could blame hank for all of this,but the fact of the matter is,
把错都怪罪于Hank固然也是不错的 但事实是
it's just it's more complicated than that.
比那样要复杂地多
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表