来
be happy in new york. oh,there you go.
在纽约过开心点 哦 好
what about general sherman?
你要拿谢尔曼将军怎么办?
you gonna let him back in the house?
还是让他搬回来吧?
'cause if you don't,i think he's gonna call in reinforcements the cavalry,perhaps.
你要是不让 他可能会把骑兵都叫来的
mm,he does seem very determined.
呣 很有可能
yeah.
是啊
passionate,one might say.
或者可以说他很有激♥情♥
oh,i do like that in a man.
哦 我喜欢有激♥情♥的男人
felicia,i'm in a fever! i better go tend to the general.
Felicia 我发烧了呢! 我还是去照顾下将军吧
toodle loo.
88了哦
toodle loo. my brow!
88 我的额头啊!
did you ladies have fun twisting the knife this afternoon?
今儿下午你们较劲较得开心不?
absolutely.
很开心啊
too much fun.
太有劲了
well,i'm so happy that i could give you a reason to come together and become friends.
那我很荣幸能让你们有机会 排排坐吃果果
yeah,we're like bffs now.
是啊 我们现在可是好姐们了
she's gonna teach me how to pole dance.
她还要教我跳钢管舞呢
such a crying shame,hank.
真是奇耻大辱啊 Hank
just think of all of the missed opportunities.
想想你都错过了多少大好机会啊
moody...
Moody...
if i hear you've gone and blown it with this gorgeous filly,
要是让我知道你离开她 让这个小美人伤心的话
i will kick your ass and make her my queen.
我就踢烂你的屁♥股♥ 让她做我的女王
ladies.
女士们
yes.
在
take care,karen.
保重 Karen
bye,have fun.
拜 玩开心点
bye.
拜
i can't believe i used to love that guy.
真不敢相信我以前居然粉过他
you'll get over it.
你会没事的
come on,soldier,let's get you home.
走吧 大兵 我们回家
you still have battles to fight,realms to conquer.
你还有仗要打 还有领土要征服呢
the child what about the child?
孩子呢 孩子在哪呢?
the child is staying here tonight.
孩子今晚睡这
no wonder we never did it in the powder room,huh?
怪不得我们没在化妆间干过啊?
that was that was really not pleasant at all.
真是一点点都不爽啊
it wasn't great.
是不怎么样
i don't mean the first part,of course.
当然一开始还是不错的
i meant the second part.
就是后来出了点篓子
i enjoyed the shit out of humping you at first.
一开始干♥你♥的时候特别销魂
yeah,well,we could sleep knowing we gave the next homeowners a dirty sink
是啊 我们睡觉的时候就能想到 下一任房♥主还买♥♥了个脏兮兮的水槽
and a plumbing problem.
和一根断掉的水管
holy shit.
靠
they came the divorce papers.
离婚协议书寄来了
big day,charlie signing time.
今天事真多 Charlie 签名了
well,i i can't move.
可我动不了啊
you're gonna have to bring me a pen.
你得把笔拿给我
hey,how was the first part for you,marce,hmm?
嘿 你觉得一开始怎么样 Marce 呣?
you never said.
你从来没说过
well,what do you want me to say,charlie?
你想让我说什么呢 Charlie?
the first part with you was great.
跟你在一起一开始是很好
it's the last part that ended in disaster.
但最后总是悲剧收尾
yeah,yeah,but it doesn't have to,you know?
是 是 可不一定啊 对吧?
because we could keep going,right?
因为我们可以继续啊对不对?
you know,we we turn the last part into the middle part.
我们可以把结尾变成中段
and what happens when we get to the next shitty part?
然后又遇到一个糟烂的下半部分怎么办?
there doesn't have to be a shitty part.
不一定就会是糟烂的啊
baby...
宝贝...
there's always a shitty part with us.
我们俩总能遇上糟烂事
i appreciate the interest,i really do. you do?
我很感谢你对我这么有性趣 真的 是咩?
yes,i'm just i'm just not sure i'm in the moody.
是的 我只是不确定自己现在有那个心情
oh,no.
哦 不要嘛
but i am.
可人家很想要啊
i i really am.
真的很想哦
i mean,today was so exciting.
今天太开心了
i could,like,totally just,like,carry on from where we left off this morning.
我完全可以接着今天早上没做完的
my mind and my body are totally in sync.
我的大脑和身体现在想要的都一样了
i'm not sure that i like the implication of that.
我不太喜欢你这话的内涵啊
what?it's very sexy for a man to fight for your honor.
怎么了嘛? 一个男人 能为了自己的荣誉而战很性感的呢
is it also very sexy to run into some old geezer you let bone you when you were 19 years old?
偶遇自己19岁时干过自己的臭老头 也很性感咯?
well,you know,it just reminded me of being back at college again,
只是让我想起了大学时候了
when life was so simple,and he was so he was so passionate,so full of enthusiasm.
那时生活多么简单 他是多么 他多么热情澎湃 多么充满激♥情♥啊
i know,i know.
知道了知道了
he was so big,actually.
他倒真是很大呢
oh,gross.
哦 恶心到我了
i mean,not that that matters or anything,but,um...
我意思是 跟这个没什么关系啦 可是 呃...
well,you know,right?
你知道的嘛 对不对?
you saw.
你都看见了
i saw nothing. the whole deal.
我什么都没看见 全部的那个
as far as i know,the man is a hermaphrodite.
反正我觉得他就是个阴阳人
really?
是吗?
god,he was he was,like,the hottest assistant professor on the campus.
老天 以前他可是学校最辣的副教授
everybody wanted to sleep with him.
大家都想和他上♥床♥
my friends were so jealous.
我朋友还很嫉妒我呢
one time we were doing it in his office,and there was,like,
一次我在他办公室和他做 走廊里还有
this line down the hall okay,that's it.
好多女生排着老长的队 好了 就到这了
i demand satisfaction. yes,yes,it worked!
我要得到满足 耶丝 耶丝 你上钩了!
good.
很好
are you gonna punish me?
你要惩罚我吗?
you do know i'm gonna have to live with that image in my head for the rest of my life.
你知道我下半辈子 都不会忘记那个场景的
i know.
我知道
i'm just not sure that my mind and my body are in sync either.
不过我不保证自己的心和身体 想要的是不是也是一样的
you know,the the events of the day,all this fun you've had,it's bruised my mind.
今天发生的事 还有你觉得有意思的事 都把我的心摔了个乌青
it's traumatized me.
受到了极大的创伤
it may very well undermine my ability to please you.
很有可能削弱我取悦你的能力的
really?
会吗?
no,not really.
不 不会的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表