rick,in what universe is fucking like chinchillas and
Rick 什么地方会把互相猛干 并且朝对方屁♥眼♥灌可乐这种事
blowing coke up each other's asses "seeing each other"?
简单称之为"交往过"
i'm a big fan of your oeuvre,rick.
我崇拜你所有的作品 Rick
all of it.
全部
the music,the acting-- hey,i'm flattered.
音乐 表演 过奖过奖
you know,like i said on the phone,i mean,i'm not looking for representation.
你知道 我在电♥话♥里说过 我不想找经理人
oh,bullshit.
哦 胡说
housewives in tarzana?
塔扎那的主妇?
rick,don't tell me that
Rick 听你胡扯
you don't wanna rawdog the top shelf like you used to in your prime,huh?
你不想恢复你当红时的高高在上吗
all due respect,sue,life just isn't about the pussy.
请容我说一句 Sue 人生不止是为了女人
it's about finding your passion and never letting go,and this man has done just that.
而在于寻找永不消退的激♥情♥ 而这个男人正是这么做的
quit licking his shaft.
少给他屁♥股♥上贴金
he's always been a prime cut of usda beefcake,and he knows it.
他向来都是最上好的货色 他自己再清楚不过了
sure,the ladies love him.
当然 女人都爱他
september 7,2002,the best sex i ever had with my wife.
2002年9月7日 我跟我老婆 经历过的最完美的高♥潮♥
rick springfield at the universal amphitheater,was like three solid hours of foreplay,dude.
那天Rick Springfield在环球圆剧场演出 就像做了足足三个小时的前戏啊兄弟
everything she wanted to do with him in 1982 but didn't know how,
1982年时候她想但不知该如何跟他做的事
she did with me repeatedly and i thank you,sir.
那天都反复跟我做了 这还得感谢你 先生
fat lot of good that does me.
你就尽说好话吧
okay,runkle,get to the point.
好了 Runkle 说重点
first,we get you some indie cred.
首先 我们替你找点特别的作品
let's see you blow people away with your serious side,huh?
用你严肃的一面来颠覆大众
get an oscar nom for playing an addict,a cripple,a retard,whatever.
凭借扮演瘾君子 残废 烟鬼 随便什么先得个奥斯卡提名
then you go into every office in town and you hit 'em with your passion project.
然后带着你最有激♥情♥的作品 踏遍所有制片公♥司♥
that's how you get it done.
就这么成功了
and harry greenberg agency actually has the mojo to make something like that happen?
Harry Greenberg经纪公♥司♥ 能有如此魔力搞定这样的事情?
fuck no.
当然没有
you supply the mojo.
只有你如此魔力
we take care of everything else.
而我们来打点其他一切
i like the sound of that.
听起来不错
church.
天啊
you're scaring me,sue.
你吓到我了 Sue
does that mean you like that?
这是你喜欢的意思吗
finally.
终于到了
god,what took you so long?
上帝 怎么那么久
what up,hank?
怎么了 hank?
becca,this is your last chance to change your mind,come on.
Becca 这是你最后一次 改变主意的机会了 来吧
just do me one favor.
帮个忙好吗
anything,my churlish love.
愿意效劳 我暴躁的小可爱
try not to get too hammered.
别喝得醉醺醺的
don't put daddy in a corner.
别逼你老爸哦
oh,hank.
哦 Hank
you don't wanna park there.
别告诉我你就想停在那
dean hates it when you block the entrance.
堵了大门院长会恨你的
big date tonight?
今晚有约会啊?
is it that obvious?
有那么明显吗
that dress could cure cancer!
这条裙子简直能治愈癌症
i think you should fuck him.
我觉得你该跟他上♥床♥
you know,if he agreed to meet you at this sad assembly of two-bit intellectuals,
你看 如果他愿意跟你在这样 无趣的二流知识分子集♥会♥上约会
he clearly digs the shit out of you.
他显然对你很在意
you have the ability to make a simple cocktail party
你绝对有能力把一个简单的鸡尾酒会
into the worst thing that's ever happened to you.
变成前所未见的灾难
it's a gift,really.
这也是种天赋 真的
there you are.
你在这啊
did you two come together?
你们俩一起来的吗
no.
不
we just came in together. oh,i see.
我们只是一起进来 哦 我知道了
and i actually get more bars outside,excuse me.
事实上外面信♥号♥♥更好 失陪
did you happen to see where becca and chelsea got off to?
你有看到Becca和Chelsea去哪了吗
they're fine.they went straight to chelsea's room.
她们很好 直接去了Chelsea的房♥间
come in,come in.i have so many people i want you to meet.
进来进来 我有很多人想介绍给你认识
come on,baby.
来吧 宝贝
celebrate with me.
跟我一起庆祝
don't baby me,jackass.
别叫我宝贝 Jackass
no.
不要
fuck no.
才不要
i got a date.
我有约会
well,drop the zero and get with the hero.
那就甩掉无名小卒奔向英雄的怀抱
i signed a big fish today.
我今天签了个大客户
oh,well good for you.
哦 恭喜你
maybe you can move the fuck out now.
那现在你可以搬出去了吧
right.well.
对 呃
force of habit,i guess.
习惯了吧 我想
every time i sign a client,
每一次我签下了客户
i just can't help but picture the two of us with a bottle of bubbly.
就会忍♥不住想象我们俩 开香槟庆祝的画面
well,that was then,charlie.
都过去了 Charlie
and this is now.
那就重新开始
got it.
我知道了
okay,well...
好吧 那...
have a nice date.
约会愉快
yeah,thanks.
好的 谢谢
runkle,you were on fire today.
Runkle 你今天太劲爆了
i mean,that was serious swifty lazar shit.
真是相当牛逼
i've never been so proud and so wet...
我从没同时感到过...
at the same time.
这样的骄傲和性奋
come on.
来吧
thank you.
谢谢
how many jobs do you have,lady?
你到底有多少份工作 女士
you got a paper route too?
你也做送报小弟吗
fill this thing up.
装满这里
scotch preferably.
威士忌更好
i'm coming off of a lengthy conversation with a man in a sweater vest.
我成功的跟一个穿毛线背心 的男人完成了交谈
dean koons keeps the good stuff locked in his office.
Koons院长把最好的东西 都锁在了他的办公室里
which would be where,exactly?
到底在哪?
i can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
people like you mess with the master's shit.
你这样的人最喜欢弄乱主人的东西
people like me get blamed for it.
而像我这样的人就会因此受罚
class warrior,are we?
你不是个阶级勇士吗
just a girl saving for a rainy day.
我只是个需要度过贫苦期的女孩
you know,the truth is i'm a pretty shitty bartender.
你知道 事实上我是个拙劣的女招待
but i am a kick ass stripper.
却是个很棒的脱衣舞娘
this bod is the true gift that god gave me.
这身体是上天给我的礼物
i agree,but i think you're selling yourself short still.
我同意 但我想你还是低估了自己
what,i'm too smart to be a stripper?
怎么 作为舞娘我太聪明了?
smart has nothing to do with it.
跟聪明无关
i'm just thinking in practical terms. down the road,
我想的很现实 照这条路
job opportunities tend to dwindle for those in the more naked professions,
专业倾向越明显工作机会就越少
if you understand what i'm saying.
如果你明白我说的
two empty glasses,jackie,thank you.
两只空杯子 Jackie 谢谢
i'm going to offer our,uh,visiting scholar from amherst some of my '82 la tour.
我将邀请阿姆赫斯特的访客 品赏一下82年的拉图红酒
that's not cool,dean koons.
这样可不厚道 Koons院长大人
segregating your guests into two classes,offering your good stuff only to a select few.
把你的客人分成两等 好酒只给你精挑细选的几人
well,when you get your guggenheim,we can talk about that.
等你有了自己的古根海姆(博物馆) 我们再来讨论这个问题
in the meantime,you enjoy that glass of very middling cab.
在那之前 你就好好喝这杯普通酒吧
asshole.
王八蛋
there you are.
你在这啊
i see you found the toys in the attic.
我看见你在阁楼上找玩具
what,are you running a museum here on the side or something?
怎么 你们是要在这开博物馆吗
oh,it's just his little hobby.
只是他的小爱好
bores the shit out of me,actually.
我对这个没一点兴趣
i'm quite relieved to catch you here alone.
我倒是非常确信能在这逮到你落单
you don't care about the snooping?
你不怕有人偷♥窥♥
snoop all you want.
随你看好了
my life's an open book.
我的人生就是一本翻开的书
sadly.
真可悲
besides,becca must have told you all about us by now.
另外 现在我的事Becca一定全告诉你了
no,she's not much one for chatting.
没有 她不喜欢聊天
texting,yes.
发短♥信♥倒是喜欢
twittering,tweetering,twatting,staring solemnly at the old man.
微博客之类叽歪的东西 以及狠狠瞪我这个老家伙
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表