hold on a second.
稍等
hey,come on,man,you want to get in on this?
嘿 怎么着 伙计 也来插一个?
you guys are fucking foul.
你们真♥他♥妈♥邪恶
you sure?we got an open hole.
是吗? 还有一个洞空着呢
sweetheart,you okay?
甜心 你没事吧?
don't worry.they're paying for it...
没事 他们付钱的...
handsomely.
很多
是啊 我付了很多
hey,i left my wallet at home.
嘿 我是把钱包忘家里了
don't be such a fucking schnorr,runkle.
别他妈这么计较 Runkle
jesus.i'm losing my wood.
天 我软下来了
come on,say it,baby,say it.
来啊 说出来 宝贝 说出来
i'm getting fucked by rick springfield.
Rick Springfield 正在干我
♪ you better love somebody whoo!
♪ 你还是找个人爱吧 哇呼!
♪ oh,i think you better love somebody ♪
♪ 哦 你最好找个人爱 ♪
you okay out here? yeah
你在这怎么样? 还行
what are you doing?
看什么呢?
what does it look like?
你说呢?
oh,that?i got an apartment full of classics,
哦 那个? 我这一屋子的淫男淫♥女♥
and you gotta go with that one?
你居然看这个?
what's the big deal?
那又怎么样?
i've heard good things.
我听听也挺好玩的
yeah?
是吗?
well,what do you think?
那觉得怎么样?
thoughts,criticisms?
有什么想法 批判一下?
what do you got?
你怎么看?
i like it a lot.
我很喜欢
she's a good writer.
她是个优秀的作家
my kind of girl obviously.
明显是我这一挂的
so,uh,can we leave yet?
那咱们能走了么?
uh,no,i still got some fires to put out.
呃 呆会 还得去灭几个火
okay.
好吧
are you proud of me for quitting?
我不跳舞了你为我骄傲吗?
absolutely.
绝对的啊
you done good,kiddo.
你做得对 孩子
thanks.
谢谢
hey,don't think we're done with the boyfriend/girlfriend conversation just yet.
嘿 别以为男女朋友那档子事就算完了
hello,hank.
你好 Hank
morning,stacy.
早上好 Stacy
the front door was open.
你门没关
oh,i can be very neighborly that way.
哦 我那是增进邻里友好
you never called me stacy before.
你以前可从来没叫过我Stacy
wonder why.
为什么呢
i don't know.just kind of rolled trippingly off the tongue this morning.
不知道 今早上舌头突然不打结了吧
oh,something must be different.
哦 一定是有什么事
oh,that's right.
哦 对了
you fucked my wife.
你干了我老婆
okay.
好吧
well,there's that.
还是说到这了
what could you say?
你有什么话说吗?
what could you possibly say,hank,to take away the hurt and the pain of being cuckolded?
你能说些什么减轻戴绿帽子的痛苦和伤害?
i got nothin'.
没有
i got nothin' at all.
我什么都说不出来
uh,i'm sorry.
呃 对不起
the well is dry.
才思枯竭了
i think you should hit me.you want to hit me?
你还是揍我一拳吧 想揍我么?
head,gutit doesn't matter.
照着头来吧 我不介意
it's only fair.
这样才公平
no,i don't want to hit you,hank.
不 我不想揍你 Hank
i just want to try to understand,how do you do it?
我只想搞懂你是怎么做到的?
do what?
做到什么?
well,you obviously have thisthis this thing with women,
很显然你对付女人很有一套
some very strong connection,that no matter what you do,
你能和她们产生某种火花 不管你干什么
no matter how big of an ass you are,they seem to respond.
不管你有多混♥蛋♥ 她们都挺受用
you're a goddamn girl whisperer.
你是个天杀的女性知音
okay.
好吧
have you listened to your wife lately?
你最近有好好听你老婆说话么?
have you?because she gives every indication of being a woman scorned.
有吗? 因为她已经表现得很明显了 她觉得自己被瞧不起了
now,far be it from me to poke my nose into the dean's business,
现在我狗胆包天插手了院长您的家务事
but it seems to me like you hurt her first.
可在我看来是你先伤害了她
you're right,i did.
你说得对 是我先伤害的她
i was weak.i cheated.
我一时软弱 背叛了她
well...
是啊...
stepped outside my marriage.
做出了违背婚姻誓言的丑事
humiliated my better half.
羞辱了我忠贞的另一半
it happens.
常有的事
but she was so hot,hank,this student of mine.
可她也实在太辣了 Hank 是我一学生
you should have seen her.
你应该见一见
deano.
院长
a priest would have defiled this girl.
连神父都会想亵渎她
well,you might want to keep those kind of details to yourself.
这些细节你最好还是就自己留着吧
oh,felicia is wonderful.
哦 Felicia也很好
a beautiful wife,a beautiful mother.
她是个美丽的妻子 美丽的母亲
i was in love with her the first moment i set eyes on her.
我第一次见到她时就爱上了她
i knew she was the one.
我知道她就是我要找的那个人
she was always a little reserved in the sack.
不过她在床上总是有点太含蓄了
the british,you know. yeah.
英国佬 你知道的 是啊
there was never a surplus of oral,and whatever there was dried up right after the wedding.
从来都没啥嘴上活动 婚后就完全没激♥情♥了
okay.
好吧
i never understood that. here you go.
我一直就不理解 来一口
a man likes to get his dick sucked.
男人喜欢自己老二能被吸两下的啊
well,you know.
哦 是嘛
maybe if you took a goddamn shower once in a while.
如果你能偶尔洗个天杀的澡也行啊
do you really think a woman wants to go down on a man who just walked in off the tennis court?
你真以为一个女人愿意探索 一刚打完网球的臭男人的下面?
or just came in from a ride,huh?
要不就是刚骑完马回来 啊?
you think i want to peel off those sweaty bike shorts and go to town?
你以为我会想剥下那些 汗津津的自行车短裤吃棒棒糖?
disgusting!
真恶心!
i'm sorry,felicia,but that just so happens to be when this man is at his horniest.
对不起 Felicia 可有时候也没办法 那时候我很想要啊
you know that.
你知道的嘛
have you heard of compromise,stacy?
你听起来有一点点想和好的意思吗 Stacy?
compromisei like where this is going.
和好 我喜欢
divorce court that's where this is going.
我们要离婚
hey,what are you doing here anyway?
嘿 话说回来你这是要干嘛?
a free pass means once no repeat business.
自♥由♥通行证只能用一次 不能重复的
and we're gonna be discussing this in therapy.
我们可以去咨♥询♥师那好好谈谈
just you watch. that's an excellent idea.
谈过就好了 这是个好主意
therapize the fuck out of this shit.
咨♥询♥完你们就好了
and you're coming with us,hank.
你也要一起来 Hank
oh,that's an awful idea.
哦 那真是个糟糕的主意
是很糟糕
do you know how much of my life
你知不知道我的生命有多少
i've wasted on that couch pretending we can just jabber through our issues?
浪费在咨♥询♥师的长椅子上 假装我们 说些废话就能解决问题?
no more,stacy.
我不想再那样了 Stacy
no more.
不想了
i'm in love with someone else.
我爱上别人了
yee...
哎...
are you in love with my wife,hank?
你也爱上我妻子了吗 Hank?
that's a ridiculous question.
这问题太可笑了
well,she seems to be in love with you.
她看上去可是爱上你了
do you feel the same?
你也有同样的感觉吗?
feel the same?
同样的感觉?
do you love her?
你爱她吗?
what do we have here?
看这是谁回来了?
what are you doing home?
你在家干嘛呢?
uh,school closed?
呃 学校关门了?
what is it,a snow day?
怎么 今天下大雪了?
what are you guys doing here?
你们在这干嘛?
i believe that question should be directed at you,young lady.
这句话应该问你们 小姑娘
copy that,motherfucker.
同问 混♥蛋♥
i left one of my books here.
我一本书忘家里没拿
i needed it.
回来拿一下
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表