我要把那狗X的给杀了 告诉我在那儿?
in your typewriter.
在你打字机里面找到的
i knew it!
我就知道!
damn it.
靠!!
all right.
好吧
shit.
妈的
gimme what you got.
把剩下的拿来
fork it over.
乖乖给我交出来
everything.
全部
i'm gonna weigh that.
我要称一下看少了多少
no,no.h hold on,ladies.
不不不 等着 女士们
i'm not done with you.
我还没说完呢
now,look,hey,i am very well aware that i don't always set the best example,
现在听好了 嘿 我知道我没有 给你们树立起一个良好的榜样
but you guys are entirely too young to be messing around with this stuff.
但现在就抽大♥麻♥ 对你俩也太早了点吧!
you know,it's true what they say about pot.
你们知道人们是怎么说大♥麻♥的
它是能让你通向迷幻之门的毒品
and it can be a gateway to some pretty cool things.
它确实能让你见到很多巨酷的东西
but it can also lead to poverty,despair,stunted adolescence,man breasts.
但它同样能让你变穷 变成绝望的小矮子 长鸡胸
you think that's funny?
你们认为这搞笑吗?
oh,go on,get outta here.
哦 去吧 滚你们的吧
both of you.
两个都滚
to be continued,young lady.
还不算完呢 小姑娘们
what up,chocolate sweetness?
你好啊 巧克力小甜甜?
who are you here to see?
你来这儿找谁?
runkle.
Runkle
whose uncle?
谁的uncle?
runkle.
Runkle
charlie runkle.
Charlie Runkle
oh,the cute little bald guy.
噢...那个可爱的小光头
just so's you know,not a pose that inspires confidence in your one and only client.
跟你说一声 你这姿势 让你唯一的一个客户很没信心哦!
it's this goddamn economy,hank.
经济环境太扯蛋了 Hank
you can't blame everything on the economy,douche bag.
你不能把什么事 都怪到经济环境上 屎蛋
no?
不行吗?
can i blame it for the fact that no one wants to publish your book?
那我能怪你吗? 因为没人愿意出版你的书
nonsense.
屁话
people love me.
他们爱死我了
no one,hank.
没人愿意 Hank
not a soul.
连个屁都没有
what the fuck,runkle?
妈♥个♥X的怎么回事 Runkle?
i don't know.
我怎么知道!
i been collecting passes all morning.
我早上一直在看他们的回复
it's too long.
太长了
it's too self indulgent.
太自我了
it's too hateful,too misogynistic.
对女性的仇恨太深了
it's too soft.
太软弱了
it's too mean spirited.
不够河蟹了
like those are bad things?
这些是坏事吗?
i i can't believe i'm gonna say this out loud,but what about the studios?
我都不好意思问你这个问题 电影公♥司♥也不感冒吗?
nope.they're not biting either.
不感兴趣 他们完全不感冒
you're telling me that hollywood doesn't want something else from the unrepentant asshole,
你意思是好莱坞那些人就不想 从这个不知悔改的烂人这儿再挖点素材?
这个烂人可是写了 <爱情是件疯狂的事>第一部
Hank. 还有第二部
hank,i told you to play nice,didn't i?
Hank 我叫你表现乖一点 对吧?
i told you not to fuck the director's wife.
我告诉过你不要操导演的老婆
i told you not to leave a burning bag of your own feces on the producer's doorstep.
我告诉过你别把你自己的便便 点上火再放到制片人的门口
that still cracks me up.
那事儿确实搞笑
that's a big fucking bummer,charlie.
太他妈糟了 Charlie
i could really use an influx of "cashish" right about now.
我现在还真需要点"妈泥"
the money for the ashby book only went so far.
Ashby那本书的稿费也用光了
yeah,yeah,yeah.
是啊 是啊 是啊
get in line,asshole.
别跟我哭穷 贱♥人♥
i was kinda looking forward to the new hank moody book too,you know?
我也很期待你写的新书的佣金啊 知道吧?
what do you mean,he wants to reschedule?
你啥意思他要重新安排时间?
tell him i'll gnaw off his thimble dick and feed it to my cats!
跟他说小心我把他 包皮过长的屌♥咬下来喂猫!
ah,runkle,quit beating your meat.
啊 Runkle 别打手♥枪♥啦
never gets old,sue.
这笑话永远不过时 Sue
hank moody,my boss,sue collini.
这是Hank Moody 这是我老板 Sue Collini
pleasure to have you at the harry greenberg agency,hank.
很荣幸Harry Greenberg公♥司♥ 能有你 Hank
the pleasure is all mine.
是我很荣幸才是
obviously.
很明显嘛
ah,your man runkle...
啊 瞧你哥们Runkle...
now when you talk about a cock of the walk,huh...
完全就是一只会走路的大屌♥ 哈...
really?
真的吗?
i mean,this guy's a stud.
我是说 这家伙完全是匹种马
and his head oh,uhh!
还有他的头 啊 哦!
it just makes you wanna give it a big lick and see what comes out of it.
让你想在上面狂舔一通 然后看上面到底有什么
please don't.
求你别舔
oh,well,of course not.
哦 好吧 当然不行了
it would be inappropriate.
不然就太不得体了
meet me for a drink later.
等会跟我喝一杯
uh,actually,i'm supposed to do something with hank here.
嗯 我跟Hank已经约好有事了
no.
我吗?
i don't think we have any plans.
我不记得我们有什么事啊!
yeah,i think we do.
不对 我们有事的
no,i'm...pretty sure we don't.
不对 我们肯定没什么事儿
excellent.
太好了
i'm all yours,sue.
我任凭你吩咐了 Sue
right.
对啦
better lay down those carbs,runkle.
最好少吃点 Runkle
we're goin' deep.
等会儿会疯狂到底的
collini...
Collini...
out.
闪人
what fresh hell is this?
这才出炉的恶魔是啥回事啊?
it's rip van winkle.
嘿 这不是Rip Van Winkle吗!
you know,i think we should give it another shot.
知道吗 我认为我们应该再试一次
you know,i took a nap.
你知道吗 我才睡了午觉
i'm fresh as a fucking daisy.
我他妈就和雏菊一样新鲜
becca's dad,right?
是Becca的爸爸吗?
yikes.
晕死
it depends on what she's done to raise your ire.
那就要看她怎么让你不爽了
becca?
Becca?
oh,no,becca's adorable.
哦 不是 Becca可爱透了
it's her father i have an issue with.
我是对她老爸不爽
oh,well,take a number and get in line.
哦 那你就排队等着吧 对他不爽的人多着呢
i'll tell him you're waiting.
我告诉他你已经在排队了
if i see him,of course.
当然要我见到他才行
felicia koons.
Felicia Koons
chelsea's mom? oh,boy.
我是Chelsea她妈? 哦 天呐!
howdy.
你好哟
hank moody.
Hank Moody
yeah.
这就对了
so i guess i was wondering why my daughter came home stoned last night.
我还一直在想 为什么我女儿 昨晚回家的时候是HIGH着的?
are you sure she was stoned?
你确定她抽大♥麻♥啦?
i know a stoned teenager when i see one.
小年轻抽了麻我都看得出来
i'm a college professor.
我是大学教授
shit.
靠
i guess the jig is up.
估计这回惨了
you know,far be it for me to pass judgment on your...
你看 我想还轮不到我来对你的...
recreational activities,but maybe you should make your dope a little less accessible?
娱乐活动发表看法 但你能把你的麻藏得稍微好一点吗?
i mean,what else do i have to worry about?
我的意思是 还有其它的什么东西 需要我♥操♥心的?
do you have guns in the house too?
你家里面有枪吗?
yes,i do,but i keep 'em in the freezer.
有的 但我把枪藏在冰箱里面了
right next to the heroin.
和海♥洛♥因♥放在一起
you know,you're absolutely right.i fucked up.
你看 你是对的 我彻底搞砸了
i i won't do it again.
我再也不会了
i get it.
我懂你意思
that's just for my glaucoma anyway,you know?
我抽麻因为我有青光眼 知道吧?
father.
父亲
hey,speak of the she devils.
嘿 说女曹操 女曹操就到
can i go over to chelsea's?
我能去Chelsea家玩吗?
well...
等我想想
that would depend on chelsea and her lovely,far too young to be a mother here.
那得看Chelsea和她这位年龄 还不够当妈的母亲的意见喽
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表