Previously on californication...
加州靡情 前情提要
i am right in the middle of a nasty divoe.
我正闹离婚大战哪
oh,you can play hard to get all you like,runkle.
随便你耍什么花招都成 Runkle
but sue collini always gets the weenie.
但老娘想要哪条鸡♥巴♥就有哪条
how's it going,professor?
觉得怎样 教授
in a word?
简单的说?
awesome.
很棒
look,hank,i know you're not exactly what anyone would call an education professional.
听着 Hank 我知道你绝不会 是别人心目中的良师
but my wife went out on a limb for you.
但我妻子为你担了很大风险
what do you think of jackie?
你认为Jackie怎样
you're old enough to be her father.
你老的都可以当她爸爸了
you find me irresistible?
我发现的我的魅力无人能挡了?
has a woman ever punched you in the face?
有没有女人揍过你?
you know what?
知道吗
you should use me.
你应该利用下我
really?
真的吗
this is where you work?
这就是你工作的地方?
you wanna come inside?
想进来吗
would that involve seeing you naked?
会看到你脱♥光♥吗
oh,most definitely.
哦 绝对会
i think not.
那还是算了
in the interest of student-teacher relations.
为了保持我们的师生关系
we're being all normal and responsible,and¡ª
我们都是平凡而负责的人
what if in the process,we just kind of get over each other?
那么这时候 我们应该就这么忘了彼此?
what if you tell me about our daughter?
谈谈我们的女儿怎样
who are you texting? chelsea.
你跟谁发短♥信♥ Chelsea
tell her you're being a total dick right now.
告诉她你现在已经彻底变成了个混♥蛋♥
i fucking hate you!
我他妈恨你
and i fucking hate you too,you little shit!
我他妈也恨你 小混♥蛋♥
♪ don't wanna love you no more ♪
♪ don't wanna love you no more ♪
♪ don't wanna love you less * i wanna be crushed by your sweet caress ♪
♪ don't wanna love you less ♪ i wanna be crushed by your sweet caress ♪
♪ what's the fuckin' difference ♪
♪ what's the fuckin' difference ♪
♪ we all gonna die ♪
♪ we all gonna die ♪
no,no,no,no.you don't have to do that.
别别别 你不必那么做
not on my account.
我可不会付你的帐
oh,well you see that is a prime example of what's wrong with the younger generation today.
你看看 这就是体现年轻人通病的最好例子
you leave nothing to the imagination.
你们扼杀了全部想象空间
so you've got yourself some boobs.
所以你只能给自己找个海咪♥咪♥
some nice,big,round boobs.
漂亮 硕大 浑♥圆♥的咪♥咪♥
everybody's got 'em.
当然谁都可以享受
you know,nothing to get excited about.
你要知道 没什么好兴奋的
you know,just...
要知道 只不过...
hank?
Hank?
hank.
Hank
hank.
Hank
hank moody.
Hank Moody
yes,fraulein.
是 女士
do you have anything you'd care to add?
对这个问题
on the subject of?
你还有什么要补充的吗
on the subject of the subject we were just discussing.
就我们刚才讨论的议题中的问题
oh,that subject.
哦 这个问题
let me think.
我想想
not a thing.nope.
没问题 没有
wait,no,there is something i would like to say.
等下 有的 我有事要说
excellent.we're all ears.
好极了 我们洗耳恭听
do you think the ladies have gone too far with the sex-positive feminism?
你不觉得性解放女权运动走向偏激了吗
i mean,i know they all say they're down with the pornography and
我是说 我知道他们都说 自己没看什么色情杂♥志♥
the shaved pudenda and whatnot,
还有'白虎'之类
but do we really think that this is the path to liberation?
但我们真要相信这就是通往解放之路?
ezra pound.
Ezra Pound
what do you think?
你觉得呢
i'm not sure this is the proper forum for such a discussion,hank.
我觉得现在不大适合讨论这个 Hank
well,you asked me.i'm just thinking out loud.
是吗 是你问的我 我只是想到什么说什么
spitball. okay,everyone.
来点变化嘛 好了各位
that'll do it for today.thanks for coming. already?
今天就到这 感谢参加 就这样?
yeah,see you all tonight. my lord.
没错 今晚见 阁下
you too,hank.correct?
你也是 Hank 记住了吗
i'm sorry?
什么?
tonight.
今晚
my house.
我家
english department fall mixer.
英语系秋季联欢
ring any bells?
有安排了
not a one.
目前还没
oh,it's just a little get together we have at the start of every school year.
这只是每学期开学前我们的小聚
faculty,grad students,some wine,some cheese.
全体教员 学生 还有些酒和奶酪
well,that sounds awesome and i'm stoked,
哦 听起来真棒 我好兴奋
but alas,i've got plans with the soul-sucking vampire i call my daughter tonight,
但是 唉 我约了我家 磨人的小吸血鬼 就是我女儿
so i gotta take a rain check-- well no,chelsea's already asked if becca can spend the night.
所以我只能等下次了 等等 Chelsea已经邀请了Becca过夜
yes,but i think she'll change her plans when she hears what her old man's got on tap.
是的 但等她知道她老爸 准备了什么就会改变主意了
besides,wine gives me a headache and cheese makes me fart,a lot.
另外 我喝酒头疼 吃奶酪放屁 连环屁
you don't want me stinking up the place.
你也不希望我把那弄得臭气熏天吧
now what if i said your job depends on it,hank?
如果我说这决定着你的去留呢 Hank?
are you sexually harassing me right now?
这算性骚扰吗
because if you are,i think i'm gonna have to report you.
如果是 我得去举报你
for giving me a serious boner.
因为你让我亢奋不已
good to know.
很高兴能知道
see you at 7:00.
7点见
no means no,you know.
说了不去就是不去 你知道的
this man is ruining my life.
这男人把我的生活搞得一团糟
by making it unbearably awesome.
那是因为我让你兴奋难耐
sweetie,i'm not really sure i understand what the problem is.
甜心 我不大明白出了什么问题
he's delusional.
他妄想症发作
he thinks we're going to hang out and bond or something.
他幻想我们会牵着手闲逛什么的
okay,hand it over.
好了 电♥话♥给我
thank you.
谢谢
you don't understand,woman.i have a plan.
你不明白 女人 我都计划好了
you do?
你有吗
yes,if we never leave the house,nothing bad can ever happen.
当然 只要我们足不出户 就不会有什么坏事
right,'cause,like,your parents never fuck you up.
太对了 难怪你♥爸♥妈从来吃你不消
no,you see,you were supposed to find that last remark charming.
不 你会发现你最后的评价不大正确
hold-- hello?
等下
this thing on?
还在吗
yeah,yeah,yeah,hey,uh,i'm here,i just,um,my boss is trying to get through.
在在在 我在 只是我老板要打进来
i'm--i'm late for a dinner with him and some clients,so.
我跟他和客户的晚餐迟到了 所以
well,don't go.
那就别去了
just blow it off.
放他们鸽子吧
please,will you take care of the becca thing,please?
拜托 你会照顾好Becca吧 求你了
yes.
好
i will take care of it. bye.bye.
我会搞定的 拜拜
becca!
Becca!
yes,father?
在 父亲
don your best frock.
穿上你最漂亮的裙子
the wine and cheese awaits.
美酒和奶酪在等你
you see that bathroom over yonder?
看到那边的洗手间没
once,i took every crooked inch jackie gleason had to offer in that stall.
就在那边 我把Jackie Gleason 那弯曲的'一切'都承受了下来
signed kristofferson right here in this booth.
就在这个位置上 签下了克里斯多佛森
yeah,time there was when i would get wet off a great sign.
那时的我 每签完一个大单子 下面就会湿透
oh,that's right.
哦 没错
i'm talking dripping,fucking ganges wet.
老娘说的就是滴滴答答 大湿特湿那种
speaking of the good old days--sue collini?
回忆旧日辉煌哈
over there,sir. hey,springfield.
在那边 先生 嘿 Springfield
get your toned tush over here.
小翘臀快过来
sorry i'm late.
抱歉我迟了
some tarzana housewife paid a grand to spend the day with me.
几个塔扎那的主妇出了大钱笔邀我陪伴
she wanted to make out,
她想亲热亲热
so i did her a solid and i ate that butterscotch for,like,45 minutes straight.
于是我帮了她一个忙 舔了她下面足足45分钟
right,rick.
对了 Rick
this is my subordinate and prospective boytoy,charles w.runkle.pleasure.
这位是我的部下 将来的玩物Charles W.Runkle 很高兴见到你
sue and i used to see each other,you know.
Sue和我在80年代早期
early '80s.
曾经交往过
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表