亲爱的!
that's not fair.
这不公平
you're all such fucking hypocrites.
你们都是些可笑的伪君子
we are the way we are because you made us this way.
因为你们我们才变成现在这样
okay,sweetie,come on.
好了 甜心 我们走吧
let's go home.
我们回家
i don't want to go home.
我不要回家
hank!
Hank!
i want you all to listen to me for once!
我要你们好好地听我说 哪怕就这一次!
sweetie,we're here.
宝贝儿 我们就在这儿
all right?we're listening.
好吗? 我们在听着呢
we're all ears.
很认真地听着
what is it you want to say?
你想说什么?
what is it oh,boy.
到底怎么了 哦 老天
yes,yes,yes,yes!
哦耶 哦耶 哦耶 哦耶!
oh,i fucking love this part!
哦 我太他妈爱这段了!
me too,me too,me too!
我也是 我也是 我也是!
what took you so long,runkle?
怎么这么久呢 Rrunkle?
you know,they've been at it for a while over there.
他们在那都干好一会了
sounds good too.
听起来真不错
i almost started without you.
我都要自己干起来了
i'm just finishing up some dishes.
我就把碗洗了
i thought i'd let a few things soak.
然后泡了些衣服
runkle,are you were youcrying?
Runkle 你不是在哭吧?
maybe,a little.
好像 有点
yes.
是的
oh,please!
哦 得了吧!
over that?
就为了那个?
that's kids' stuff.
都是小孩子玩的
ignore it.
别理他们
destroy me,rick springfield!
来摧毁我吧 Rick Springfield!
listen to that,will you?
拜托你听听那个?
i don't know how to compete with that!
我怎么能比得过那个呢!
the only time i ever made marcy squeal like that was when i put the ring on her finger!
我唯一一次让Marcy叫成那样 是给她戴戒指的时候!
harry winston?
Harry Winston的?
tiffany.
是蒂凡尼
oh,runkle.
哦 Runkle
you are the saddest sack i have ever seen!
你是我见过最悲观的男人了!
to you,the glass is always half empty,huh?
你永远看到杯子有一半还空着是吧?
never half full?
从没看见那满着的一半?
right now my wife is half full of rick springfield!
此时此刻我老婆里面就有一半都是 Rick Springfield!
that's exactly what i mean.
我就是这个意思
men.
老天
i mean,you are the biggest bunch of pussies there ever was.
你真是史无前例最娘们的娘们了
yes,yes,yes!
耶丝 耶丝 耶丝!
you're leaving?
你要走?
yeah.
对
well,i'm gonna let you off the hook this time.
这次就放你一马
but before i go...
不过在我走之前...
i'm gonna give you a little tip on how to get your hot little wifey back.
有关如何夺回你那火♥辣♥的老婆 我有个小小的建议给你
sex is supposed to be about joy,runkle,pure joy.
做♥爱♥是件开心的事情 Runkle 就是纯粹的开心
and if you've forgotten what that sounds like...
如果你已经忘了那是什么感觉...
don't stop!
别停下来!
runkle,no!
Runkle 不要!
don't...stop!
别...停!
oh,god!
哦 老天!
you are good!
你太强了!
that is perfect!
太爽了!
oh,that's oh oh that is perfect!
哦 太 太 太爽了!
collini...
Collini...
out.
去也
come on,take this.
来 把这吃了
now,you may wake up in the middle of the night...
你可能会在半夜醒过来...
possibly craving an egg mcmuffin.
饿得想找个鸡蛋夹肉三明治
the important thing is not to get off the ride at that point,
重要的是千万不要在那时跳下车
but to remain in your seat with your seatbelt securely fastened.
系好你的安全带好好坐在你的位子上
okay,sweetie?
好吗 宝贝儿?
good night,sweetie.
晚安 宝贝儿
i promise,everything will be better tomorrow.
我保证 明天一切都会好起来的
except for your head.
除了你会头痛
that'll feel much worse.
而且会更痛
stay.
别走
what's up,sweetie?
怎么了 宝贝?
we don't have to do what she says,you know.
我们不必都听她的啊
what who says?
什么她啊?
her.
她啊
the enemy.
她是敌人
your mom is not the enemy.
你妈妈不是敌人
she loves you.
她爱你
she wants what's best for you.
她要你过最好的生活
mom doesn't understand.
妈妈什么都不了解
she never will.
她永远都不会了解
this is it,okay?
就这样吧 好吗?
i'm not just gonna wake up one day and be like her six feet tall and beautiful.
我不可能某一天醒过来就像她一样 又高挑又漂亮
you already are beautiful.
你已经很漂亮了
chelsea's the only friend i've ever had,
Chelsea是我唯一的朋友
the only one who accepts me for who i really am.
唯一一个接受我本来样子的人
that is not true.
那不是事实
it is.
就是这样
do you know what it's like to have no one and nothing,how totally awful that feels?
你知不知道那种感觉有多难受 身边什么人都没有 一无所有的感觉?
yes,i think i do.i...
是的 我知道 我...
once upon a time,i felt like that.
曾经有一度 我就有那种感觉
now i have you.
可现在我有了你
yet,somehow...
但是...
i still have nothing.
我还是一无所有
good night.
晚安
so...
那么...
i guess you're on her side,like you guys are this team right now.
我猜你是站她那一边了 就像你们现在是队友一样
we're a team,all right.
我们是一队的 没错
just not a very good one,not without our captain.
只是没有队长 我们就不是个好队伍了
you know,you're right.l.a.is no place to raise a daughter or a dad.
知道么 你说得没错... 洛杉矶 不适合抚养一个女孩或是一个爸爸
we need your guidance.
我们需要你的指导
we need you,mommy dearest...
我们需要你 最亲爱的妈妈...
really...
真的...
even though sometimes we may take you for granted and throw
即使有时候我们会把你的存在 认为是理所当然的
embarrassing hissy fits and get drunk and
冲你发臭脾气 喝得酩酊大醉
generally act like we don't give a shit about anything.
表现得好像我们什么都不在乎
so you're just both adolescent girls at heart,right?
这么说你们内心深处 只是两个青春期小女孩了?
yes,we are,the both of us.
是的 我们是 我们两个都是
i like you like this.
我就喜欢你这样
what,all defeated and shit?
怎样 失意又混账的样?
yes.
是的
you're like you're like putty in my hands.
你就像我手心里的小婊♥子♥
oh,yeah? really.
哦 是吗? 是的
do with me what you will.
你想对我怎么样都行
anything?
什么事都行?
yeah,anything at all.
对 什么事都行
hank?
Hank?
you know what i said about bill this morning?
记得今天早上我和你说的Bill的事吗?
yes.
记得
got ya.
骗到你了
you fucker.
你个小坏蛋
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表