我还以为你喜欢呢
you know,and maybe in the middle you'd be like,"god,i really do love this schmuck.
也许奸到一半你会觉得 '天 我是真爱这个笨蛋啊'
" you thought that in the middle of raping me i'd realize how much i love you?!
你觉得我会在你强♥奸♥我的时候 发现自己爱你?!
something like that.
差不多吧
but it sounded a lot better the way i said it.
可我说的听起来要好听点
而且 公平点讲 这可是强♥奸♥幻想啊
for you,maybe.
对你来说吧
okay.
好吧
well,i'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
对不起我理解错了
my bad.
我错了好吧
sorry.these are yours.
不好意思这是你的
this is where you work?
这就是你工作的地方?
yup.
对头
but you just work the front desk or you're the cashier or something like that,right?
不过你就是在前台收收钱什么的对吧?
something like that.
差不多
interesting.
很好
you want to come inside?
想进来吗?
maybe wet your whistle?
磨磨你的枪?
would that involve seeing you naked?
会不会看到你光着?
oh,most definitely.
哦 绝对会
then,no offense,but i think not.
那 还是算了
in the interest of studentteacher relations.
我对师生恋么兴趣
look at you with the moral rectitude.
看看你哦 一身正气的
i'm impressed.
惊艳啊
i know.me too.
我知道 我也是
thanks for the ride,prof. any time.
多谢你载我 老师 不客气
well,you know,notnot any time.
不过不是啥时候都行的
i don't think this is the best habit to get into.
你最好还是别养成这习惯
you were right,you know?
你说得没错 知道么?
he's a shitty writer.
他写得的确很烂
someone had to tell him.
总得有人告诉他
you know,parents tell their kids they can be anything they want when they grow up.
小孩子在成长过程中 爸妈会告诉他们说 他们能成为任何他们想成为的人
but it's not true.
可那是骗人的
not for everyone.
不适用每个人
sometimes that can fuck you up a lot more than someone telling you you can't do a goddamn thing.
有时候比起谁能告诉你你干不成什么 这能让你搞砸掉更多事情
besides,you can't really teach writing,can you?
再者说 写作真不是教出来的 对吧?
you're a smart kid.you know that?
你是个聪明的孩子 知道不?
damn straight.
你♥他♥妈♥的说对了
all right,i got to go shake my moneymakers. okay.
好了 我要去挣钱了 好的
have a good night. you have a good night too.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 也祝你有个愉快的夜晚
i hope you get,uh,lots of singles...
祝你拿到好多小票...
i guess.
我想想
or fives,or...benjamins?i don't know. all right.
还是五块的或者...大钞? 我不知道了 好了
bye. bye.
拜 拜
hey,where are you going,short stuff?
嘿 你去哪 小矮人?
out.
出去
out,you say?
你说出去?
out where?
出去哪?
just out.
就出去
just out?
就出去?
i'm not familiar with that area.
那地方我不熟
the promenade.
去舞会
i'm meeting chelsea.
我和Chelsea约好了
oh,not so fast.
哦 别那么快啊
how you gonna get there?
你打算怎么去?
i don't know.i'll walk or take the bus.
不知道啊 走路或者搭公车咯
did you even think to ask?
就没想过问我一下?
i didn't think you'd care.
我以为你不关心呢
well,sorry,honey.looks like i do.
不好意思 亲爱的 我还挺关心的
okay,good to know.
好吧 我知道了
so can i go?
那我能去不?
no.
别去了
why don't you stay in with me tonight?
今晚和我在一起不行吗?
you know,we'll we'll watch a movie.
我们可以看个电影
pop some corn.
爆点米花
the promenade will always be there.
舞会总是有的
unfortunately.
很不幸
yeah,sounds like a good time,but i think i'd rather go out.
是啊 听起来不错 不过我还是想出去
well,ii think i'd rather have you stay home.
可我还是想你能呆家里头
how 'bout that? got it.
怎么样? 听见了
loud and clear.
清清楚楚的
so can i go?
那我能走了不?
asked and answered,becca.
你问了 我也回答了 Becca
because I said no
因为我说了不行
because you said so?
因为你说了不行?
because i said so. jesus.
因为我说了不行 老天
who are you texting?
给谁发短♥信♥呢?
chelsea.
Chelsea
to tell her you're being a total dick right now.
告诉她你这会儿就是个大坏蛋
what is going on with you?
你怎么了你?
when did you become such a little snot?
什么时候变得这么臭屁了?
that is not funny,becca.
这一点都不可笑 Becca
it's funny to me.
我觉得很可笑
i fucking hate you!
我恨你!
yeah,and i fuckin' hate you too,you little shit.
是啊 我也恨你 你个小混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表