i'm just a little rusty.
就是还有点儿手生
rusty.
手生
you mean like a trombone?
你以为吹号♥呢?
hey,anybody ever give you one of those?
嘿 有人给过你吗?
i...
我...
don't believe so.
应该没有
trust me.
相信我
you'd remember.
你会想起来的
analingus...
边舔...
with a tug job.
边揉
ought to try it.
我等不及想试了
what's your favorite position?
你最喜欢啥体♥位♥?
sssexually? yeah.
嘿...嘿♥咻♥时? 对
i don't see how that's at all relevant yeah.
怎么说到这上面来了 没错
i like a...stand up 69.
我喜欢...站着做69
you ever try it?
试过没?
that sounds...
听着...
challenging.
挺有挑战性
exactly!
那当然了!
which is why you end up coming like a baby gorilla.
能让你高♥潮♥的时候就像大猩猩宝宝一样
so what's your take on interoffice romance,huh?
你对办公室恋情啥态度 啊?
i appreciate the interest,sue.
谢谢你对我有"性"趣 Sue
really,i do.
真的 我谢谢你
but i am right in the middle of a nasty divorce.
但我现在正被离婚整的一团乱
i'm what they call emotionally unavailable.
我就是那种他们叫做"感情无法使用"的人
emotions?
感情?
who needs emotions?
谁说要你动感情了?
i'm thinking about your tube steak.
我只想你直直硬硬的
is that unavailable too?
那儿不会也不好使吧?
oh,you can play hard to get all you like,runkle.
哦 只要你喜欢 怎么玩都行 Runkle
whatever makes you wet.
湿了就好使
but sue collini always gets the wienie.
但我一定会得偿所愿
always.
一直如此哦
bottoms up,cowboy.
干杯 牛仔
right of way or not,you were definitely hogging the road.
走没走对路不说 你刚才绝对是把整条路都霸占了
you flicked your cigarette at me.
你还冲我弹烟灰
well sure.but you gave me the finger.
当然了 谁让你对我竖中指
that got my irish up.
把我惹毛了
that was downright antisocial of you.
你也太反♥社♥会♥了
yes.but you were honking your horn repeatedly.
那又如何 你还不断冲我按喇叭
which brings us back full circle to the fact that you were hogging the road.
这一来二去终归还是因为你霸占着马路
i'm just sayin'...
我就说...
i had the right of way.
我没霸占
who says?
谁说的?
state of california.
加利福尼亚州政♥府♥
i don't agree.
我不同意
he doesn't agree.
他不同意
i don't agree.
我就不同意
can we just change the subject,please?
咱换个话题行么 拜托?
i i'm fine with that.
我 我觉得没啥
i mean,i've already moved on.
我是说我已经没事了
and i won't hold any grudges.
有啥怨气我绝不留着
i'm cool.
我没事了
hate the game...
恨政策...
not the playah.
不恨人♥民♥
i'll drink to that.
为了这句话要喝一杯
unbelievable.
难以置信
can we be excused?
我们能离席了吗?
please.
去吧
i insist.
我没意见
hey,ladies,no mary jane.
嘿 小姐们 不许嗑药
i'm serious.try me.
我可是认真的 不信就试试
i'm like a drug sniffing dog with a hard on for justice.
我就像缉毒犬一样为了正义不惜一切
father. now get outta here.
爸... 好了 走吧
jesus.
苍天
okay,i'm just gonna throw this out to the table.
行了 我就有话直说了
what are you guys thinking,gay,bi curious,huh?
你们怎么感觉 她俩是拉拉还是双的 啊?
what?
哪种?
what is wrong with you?
你丫哪根筋不对了?
what?
啥?
i'm the asshole just because i say what's on everybody's mind?
我说出了你们所想的就成了混♥蛋♥了?
it never occurred to me.
我可没这么想过
actually,me neither.
说实话我也没
i can't really say i see it myself.
我也没看出来
little girls...
小女孩们...
in pretty boxes.
正是花样年华
well,i'm not afraid to put it out there,you know?
我可不怕往那方面想 好吧?
and if my daughter decides she's a gay,
我闺女要是想做拉拉
i cannot think of a nicer gal that she can,you know,indulge her sapphic tendencies with.
连她有沙弗风格倾向也算上 我都找不出比她更好的女孩了
that's vaguely sweet,i think.
这可真是依稀的甜蜜啊
yes.
没错
vaguely nauseating.
依稀的恶心
where is the boom boom room?
洗手间在哪儿?
it's just down the hall,richard,to your left.
走廊尽头 Richard 左转
good squash.
南瓜很好吃
ten years sobriety,down the drain.nice job.
戒酒十年 付诸东流 干得好啊
how is he gonna get up in front of a class?
他上课前还能起床?
well,you know what they say.
你知道他们说的
no,what do they say,hank?
哦 他们说什么了 Hank?
you really have to want to quit.
你要是真的想戒
you gotta...
你就得...
hit rock bottom.
先跌到谷底
can i have a word with you,dear?
借一步说话 亲爱的?
sure,darling.
当然 宝贝儿
so what's your story,morning glory?
你又是什么来头 喇叭花小姐?
i'm...33.
我...33了
perfect.
好极
i'm getting my phd on...
我拿到博士学位的专业是...
perfect.
真棒
english lit.i love to read.
英语文学 我喜欢读书
that's my drug of choice,the written word.
文字就像我的首选药一样
and,uh...
还有 呃...
i just ended a five year relationship that yielded me a big,
我刚结束了一段5年的感情 让我发了福
fat nothing not to make it sound like a cold,hard business deal,but...
我尽量不去想这是一件大事 但...
whatever.
无所谓了
and my 20s went by like a warm summer day,
我二十多岁的时候过得很惬意
and now my uterus is deteriorating with every breath.
现在就连呼吸一下我都觉得子♥宫♥在退化
so,yeah,i i see it all.
就是这样 我看出来了
you're handsome and you're funny and...
你长得又帅又风趣还...
really,unless you're a serious prospect,do not so much as smile at me.
说真的 除非你是认真的 否则不要总是冲我微笑
really,truly.
真的 千真万确
don't try to charm me.
别试图迷倒我
it would just be a heinous crime against the other sex,given this full disclosure.
对着异性这么赤♥裸♥裸的暴露自己 那可是十恶不赦的大罪哦
and...i'm hard.
那个...我硬了
no,please,seriously.
别 拜托 你认真点
you're really dangerous.please stay away.
你对我来说真的很危险 请保持距离
let's try again,shall we?
我们再试一次 怎么样?
that's mighty white of you,stace.
你真没的说 Stace
stacy.
Stacy
koons,right?
Koons 对不?
uh,that's right.
呃 对
you're the dean of this fine institute of fancy book learning?
你是这个花式书研究院的院长?
correct.
正确
which would make you...
那你就是...
dean koons?
Koons 院长?
i've heard that one before.
我以前还真听说过
who wants to see me tuck and do the pee pee dance?
谁想看我"折叠" 再来个尿尿舞?
oh,my god.
哦 上帝
richard!
Richard!
come on.i can't be the only one.
得了吧 肯定不止我一个想看
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表