剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
Shut up! These guys are here for a threesome.
我就必须成全他们 - 赞
And they're gonna have it! - Yes!
你们仨 - 啥啥啥玩意儿?
With you. - W-W-W-What?
我们仨? - 没错
With me? - Yes.
别磨叽了 给我三人同床玩起来
Now stop delaying and start three-waying.
好哒 小亲亲 为你啥都行
Okay, sweetie. Anything for you.
别听她的 - 对不住了 哥们
No! Don't listen to her! - Sorry, guys.
在婚姻里 男人必须直面挑战
In a marriage, you've got to choose your battles.
那你挑战他吧
Then choose this one!
收到你短♥信♥了 Tammy 没啥事吧?
I got your text, Tammy. Everything okay?
闭嘴 给我滚过去 - 好的
Shut up and get in there! - Okay.
这还真不是今天我♥干♥过最诡异的事
You know, this isn't even the weirdest thing I've done today.
这儿是我的决杀场 贱♥人♥
This is my octagon, bitch.
我擦
Oh, shit.
谁说我赢不了大赛来着? - Connie
So who can't win a pageant anymore? - Connie!
妈咪 你怎么来了?
Mommy? What are you doing here?
我想着看看你在大赛上拼搏 或许会让我再爱上你的
I thought seeing you in a pageant might make me love you again.
然后呢?
And?
就没有然后了
Still not feeling it.
来吧 扣动扳机
Go ahead. Pull the trigger.
谢谢你让我解脱
You'd be doing me a favor.
从没人爱过我 以后也不会有了
Nobody loves me and nobody ever will.
不
No.
你说得对 Connie
You were right, Connie.
选美大赛确实毁一生
Beauty pageants do destroy people's lives.
全都因为我们把胜负看得比天还高
And all because we place winning above everything.
现在 我要说一切结束了
Well, I say that ends now.
今晚 我们是双冠王
Tonight, we are co-champions!
哎好窝心啊 Ethel 不过猜怎么着?
Aw, that's sweet, Ethel. But guess what?
双冠王你个大头鬼啊
There's no such thing as co-champions!
我是国家公园小姐
I'm Miss national park!
我完蛋了 - 我要去中国了
And I'm screwed. - And I'm going to China.
回来之前你葬礼先别办
Don't have your funeral till I get back.
我要成心错过才行
I want to miss it intentionally.
♪ 她诞生了 ♪
♪ There she is! ♪
♪ 国家公园小姐 ♪
♪ Miss national park! ♪
姓常的在家嘛?
Is Chang here?
你好呀 姓常的 - Malloy 你怎么来的?
Hello, Chang. - Malloy. How you get here?
坐灰机来的 但这不是重点
I took a "prane." But that doesn't matter.
plane发音为prane意在吐槽亚洲口音
我来是要亲手灭了你的
I am here to destroy you in person.
我的天呐 我不知道...
Oh, my God. I had no idea...
这事儿这么容易
it was gonna be this easy.
Roger & Waco: 本片两位创作者的名字
你确定要这么干?
You sure about this?
我觉得那种三人同床也没那么糟嘛
I didn't think that threesome went that bad.
闭嘴吧 Steve 年轻女人的蜜♥穴♥麻烦太多
Oh, shut the hell up, Steve. Young pussy's too much trouble.
把我敲回那个爱老女人的过去
Knock me back into liking old bitches.
好的吧 兄弟 你愿意就行呀
Okay, buddy. If that's what you want.
打扰下 好孩子 我们想问点事情
Excuse me, Sonny. We need some help.
哎唷 瞧瞧这小骚♥逼♥ - 你好啊
Well, hello there, sexy. - Hello, yourself.
没搭理你
I wasn't talking to you.
哥说的是下边这朵惹火小雏菊
I was talking to that hot piece of ass right there.
糟糕 用力过猛了我
Oops. I think I hit him too hard.
你们这是什么公园?
What kind of park is this?
咋了 McGill? 你咋这么心不在焉?
What's wrong, McGill? You just don't seem into it.
跟老婆大人闹了点儿别扭
Just a little trouble with the wife.
我不是什么持证咨♥询♥师 不过...
Well, I'm not a licensed therapist, but...
过去我有一招儿对付我老婆特管用
there's something that's worked with my wives in the past.
安息吧 Tammy
扯平了? - 扯平了
Even? - Even.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表