剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
I know this park sucks, but I'll have a plan to fix everything.
明早第一时间做给你看
First thing in the morning.
好吧 Johnson 但你最好靠谱点
All right, Johnson, but it better be good
不然你吃不了兜着走
Or there'll be hell to pay.
拜咯 去你♥妈♥的♥
Bye, fuck you.
你不能走 这公园可是你的家啊
You can't quit. This park is your home.
只要忍♥它个两天不碰大♥麻♥不就行了
All you have to do is go without weed for a couple of days.
两小时不碰大♥麻♥就能要我的命 更别提两天了
I've never gone without weed for two hours, much less two days.
反正我不要失去最好的朋友
Well, I'm not losing my best friend.
你戒得掉 我会帮你的
You can stop, and I'll help you.
我真心喜欢在这里工作
I do like working here.
你真觉得能帮我戒掉?
You really think you could help me quit?
能有多难嘛
How bad can it be?
你又不会有戒断反应
It's not like you're gonna have withdrawals.
看到那孩子没? 我看到了
See the baby? See the baby!
拜托 Steve 就让我来一口
Come on, Steve, just give me one puff.
给你跪舔都行
I'll suck your cock.
你想怎么舔我二弟就怎么舔
You can suck my cock all you want
但休想抽到半口大♥麻♥
But you're not getting any weed.
我得想办法整治公园
I need a plan to fix the park.
想办法整治公园 有了
Plan to fix the park. That's it!
我的巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥都上哪去了?
Where the hell are them loompa oompas?
妈的 忘了喂她们了
Goddamn it! Forgot to feed them.
你叫唤什么呢?
What are you screaming about?
我想不出整治公园的法子啊
I can't come up with a plan to fix this park.
那秘♥书♥长♥明天肯定会让我卷铺盖走人的
Oh, that secretary is going to fire me tomorrow.
你在林警工会的好吧
Uh, you're in the ranger union.
她无权炒你
She can't fire you.
无权? - 无权
She can't? - No.
如果你要她尊重你 就拿出点骨气
If you want her respect, be a man.
明天到办公室让她明白 谁才是老大
March in there tomorrow and show her who's boss.
是啊 好主意 Malloy
Yeah. Good idea, Malloy.
嘿 "雪嗨子"到哪去了?
Hey, where did Frosty the Blow Man go?
噢 他得回北极去帮圣诞老人了 小兄弟
Oh, uh, he had to go back to the North Pole and help Santa, little buddy.
你吸光他了 是不是?
You snorted him, didn't you?
是 吸光光了 连帽子带脚
Yeah, snorted him. Hat and all.
谁把林警站的雨槽给重新漆了?
Who re-painted the trim on the ranger station?
早上好 大伙们
Good morning, everyone.
Denzel 你怎么会在午餐前来上班?
Denzel, what are you doing at work before lunch?
这是Denzel头一回清醒又不嗨
Denzel is clean and sober for the first time ever.
我为他骄傲
I'm proud of him.
今早我办了不少事呢
I've accomplished so much this morning.
现在我要写封信给Adult Swim频道
Now I'm going to write a letter to Adult Swim.
美国深夜成人动画频道
昨晚开始那台的节目突然变得索然无味了
It abruptly stopped being funny last night.
从头到尾都是一通屁话
It just turned into nonsense.
好了 Johnson 我们听听你有何计划
All right, Johnson, let's hear this plan.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好了 这就是你
All right, this is you.
我是个阴♥道♥枯萎的仇世贱♥人♥
I'm a hateful bitch with a dried-up snatch.
天上那玩意是啥?
What's that in the sky?
不 那是Woody的屁♥眼♥
Oh no, it's Woody's asshole!
我淹没在屎海了 但我爱了
It's covering me in shit, but I love it
因为我就是个恶心的吃屎贱♥人♥
Because I'm such a nasty poop-eating slut.
我满嘴都是屎
It's in my mouth!
好吃 好吃 好好吃
Yum, yum, yummy!
这就是我的计划 你怎么看?
And there's my plan. What do you think?
你吃了豹子胆了 Johnson? 我要...
How dare you, Johnson? I'm gonna--
要咋地? 你炒不掉我 老子入了林警工会了
Gonna what? You can't fire me. I'm in the goddamn ranger union.
根本就没什么林警工会
There's no such thing as a ranger union.
啥? - 噢 抱歉
Huh? - Ooh, sorry.
忘了那是我编出来的了 - 什么?
I forgot I made that up. - What?
我都该免职了你 Johnson
You deserve to be terminated, Johnson.
但我有个更好的主意: 降职
But I've got a better idea: A demotion.
抱歉 屌♥丝林警没权住这里 但我有权住
Sorry, a lowly ranger can't stay in this cabin, but I can.
你们俩找别处去住吧
You two will have to find housing elsewhere.
别处? 别处在何处?
Elsewhere? Elsewhere where?
不行 - 别跟我住 - 想都别想
Not a chance. - Not with me. - No way in hell.
那我们得上哪去住?
Then where are we supposed to stay?
想拉屎的话
Now if you gotta shit
就拉到报纸上吧 水槽堵住了
Go on the newspaper. The sink's stopped up.
完美爆了
Perfect.
好样的 Woody 这地方烂得堪比凯富酒店
Great job, Woody. This place is almost as bad as a Comfort Inn.
美国连锁汽车酒店
你大爷 Jim 不是跟你说过交电费嘛
Goddamn you, Jim. I told you to pay the light bill.
真希望他们断我们的电 我就不用看你那张天杀的丑脸了
I hope they do shut it off so I won't be able to see your damn ugly face!
我的天
Oh, god.
还不都赖你让我跟秘♥书♥长♥硬碰硬
You're the one who told me to stand up to the secretary.
我是头熊 你听熊的建议就是这下场
I'm a bear. You took advice from a bear.
说的有理 我再不听你的了
Good point. I won't do that again.
现在我给你点建议 - 听着呢
Now I've got some advice for you. - Lay it on me.
从现在开始 她说什么 你就做什么
From now on, you are going to do everything she says
跪求她把你的活儿还回来
And beg her for your old job back.
我恨你 你这狗♥杂♥种♥
I hate you, you son of a bitch.
我不想再在这垃圾堆里继续过夜了
I can't spend another night in this stump dump.
我们得把自己的地盘夺回来
We've gotta get our place back.
会夺回来的 Malloy 我保证
We will, Malloy. I promise.
现在咱们还是走一步是一步吧
Let's just try to make the best of it.
我的天 - 噢耶 爽♥死♥我♥了♥
Oh, lord. - Oh, yeah, give it to me.
我的天 - 爽♥死♥我♥了♥ 干我 Jim
Oh, lord. - Oh, yeah, give it to me, Jim.
求求你 求你把我的工作还给我
Please. Please, give me my job back.
昨晚我看见一个断肢上了他不该上的地方
I saw an amputated stump go somewhere it shouldn't of last night.
滚起来 Johnson 你这条懒狗
Get up, Johnson, you slob.
想要官复原职 你得自己挣回来
If you want your old job back, you have to earn it.
先按这单子上的一条条做起吧
Start by doing everything on this list.
这就去做 林警Johnson即刻出发
I'll do it. Ranger Johnson is on it.
♪ 我是快乐树叫蓬蓬 ♪
♪ I'm Sappy the Happy Tree ♪
♪ 脆莓公园呀欢迎你 ♪
♪ Welcome to Brickleberry ♪
快看呐 有免费枫糖浆喝了
Hey, lookie here. Free maple syrup.
不要 不要 不要...
No, no, no...
给我擦到反光 Inez
Make it shine, Inez.
你在做什么 Johnson?
What's going on there, Johnson?
喂食驼鹿 | 欢迎游客 | 清洁公厕 | 控制熊的规模
贱卖♥♥会
这是什么情况?
What's all this?
我要把吸麻的东西全部卖♥♥了
I'm selling all my weed stuff.
从现在开始 我要规规矩矩做人
From now on, I'm on the straight and narrow.
谢谢你 先生
Thanks, mister.
好吧 当真先生
Okay, Mr. Serious.
看我这招
Check this out.
不好 我的屁♥股♥
Oh, no! My ass!
屁♥股♥着火了
My burning ass!
着火的屁♥股♥上扎了碎玻璃啦
Now I've got broken glass in my burning ass!
你为啥还不笑呢?
Why aren't you laughing?
简直不得了 Ethel
Oh, my god, Ethel.
你必须尝尝这些布朗尼蛋糕
You've gotta try some of these brownies.
珍馐美味啊
They're yumsters.
那我必须得尝尝咯
Mmm, don't mind if I do.
味道果然不错
These are great.
你做的吗?
Did you bake them?
不是 我从Denzel贱卖♥♥会上搞来的
No, I got them from Denzel's yard sale.
哦 挺好
Oh, okay.
等下 什么?
Wait. What?
我忘记怎么拉屎了
I forgot how to shit.
好啦 秘♥书♥长♥女士 你单子上的事我都办了
Okay, miss secretary, ma'am. I did everything on your list.
我知道的 Johnson
I know, Johnson.
Woody 我非常开心地告诉你 新的领导者...
Woody, it gives me great pleasure to tell you the new head ranger
是Denzel Jackson
Is Denzel Jackson.
啥? - 不会吧
What? - No!
棒呆了 谢啦 秘♥书♥长♥
That's awesome. Thank you, Secretary.
搞毛啊? 你让办的事儿我全办了
What the hell? I did everything you asked!
你干嘛要毁掉我的生活?
Why are you ruining my life?
因为像你这样的屌♥丝不配有什么生活
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表