剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
我们以前从没赢过东西
We've never won anything before.
这做起来可不容易
Well, it's not going to be easy.
看看那边的孩子
Look at those kids over there.
块头更大 速度更快 身体更壮 皮肤更黑
They're bigger, faster, stronger, blacker.
再看看你们自己...
Now look at yourselves--
一个白化病人 一个疯子侏儒 一个弯脚瘸子
An albino, a crazy midget, a clubfoot gimp
还有个波多黎各瞎子
and a Puerto Rican blind kid.
什么? 我是特么波多黎各人?
What? I'm a [bleep] Puerto Rican?
爸妈说我是日本人来着
My parents told me I was Japanese.
孩子们 我们明天会出战拿下这场比赛
Guys, we're going to go out there and win tomorrow.
知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
或许你们的双腿 眼睛 皮肤还有模样都烂的不行
Because your legs, eyes, skin, and general appearance may be crippled.
但知道什么不烂吗? 你们的心
But you know what isn't? Your hearts.
流浪汉Larry告诉你们怎么一边做伸展运动
Ho--Hobo Larry's gonna show you how to ge--ge-get a good stretch
一边吃早餐
and a-and a fr--free breakfast.
好了 孩子们 铁血闯天关的规则就是...
All right, kids, the only rule of the Gauntlet is--
没有规则
no rules!
第一个拿到旗子的队伍就获胜
First team to grab the flag wins.
准备好 预备...
On your mark, get set...
我们没机会的
We don't stand a chance.
这辈子不可能赢了
We're never going to win.
不一定 我知道有个捷径
Not necessarily. I know a shortcut.
上回你的营员不就是在那里完蛋的吗?
Hey, isn't that how your campers got killed?
是的 但这回没问题了
Yes, but it's the perfect plan.
你们的缺点将会成为我们的优势
It's time we use your disabilities to our advantage.
雷区危险
感谢光临雷区 欢迎回来
我们做到了
We made it.
不 这只是捷径的入口
No, that's just the entrance to the shortcut.
向死亡洞穴进发
To the death cave!
我能在暗处发光
Glow-in-the-dark skin!
现在谁是怪胎了?
Who's the weirdo now?
还是你
Still you.
这么做是为了让你有参与感
Just wanted you to feel included.
到终点了
There's the finish line!
部落神盾马上就是我的...
The tribal shield is as good as mi--
我们做到了
We did it.
我们做到了
We did it!
一 二 三 四 一个娃都没死
One, two, three, four. No dead kids!
不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this
但Steve的部落赢了
but Steve's tribe is the winner!
这不就是破垃圾桶盖吗?
Is this a [bleep] trash can lid?
给你 Steve
Here you go, Steve.
这是你应得的
You finally deserve this.
你的确是绝世好导员
You are the world's best counselor.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
说实话 我们都以为你会把我们害死
To be honest, we all were pretty sure you'd find some way to kill us.
衣服有点缩水了呢
I think this shrunk up a little.
又把自己带的孩子弄死了 感觉很糟吧
You must feel terrible for killing all those kids again.
说实话 还不错
Actually, I feel fine.
昨晚上我把他们的尸体都埋到那个起死回生的印第安坟场了
Last night I put their bodies in that Native American burial ground that raises the dead.
Steve 你个傻X 那只是个鬼故事而已
Steve, you dumbass, that was just a ghost story.
是嘛? 跟他们说好了
Oh, yeah? Tell that to them.
Garebear 我好想你
Oh, Garebear, I missed you!
不要咬人好嘛
Oh, let's not bite.
Sharon? 是你吗?
Sharon? Is that you?
Woody 很高兴见到你
Woody! So nice to see you.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我们上回见面还是...
I haven't seen you since we--
十♥八♥年♥零九个月前没带套做♥爱♥那次?
Had unprotected sex 18 years and 9 months ago to the day?
我是来接我女儿Tiffany的
Oh, I'm here picking up my daughter Tiffany.
什么? - 她来了
What? - Oh, there she is now.
Tiffany 亲爱的 见过Johnson叔了吗?
Tiffany, sweetie. Have you met Mr. Johnson?
当然有啦
I sure have.
我要杀了你 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm gonna kill you, you son of a bitch!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表