剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
No, I'm taking them down. I'm putting them up in Amber's cabin.
对不起 Ethel 不是因为你 是我的原因
Sorry, Ethel. It's not you; it's me.
我喜欢辣妹
I like hot chicks.
你好 低谷妹
Hello, low point.
我该怎么办 Malloy?
What am I gonna do, Malloy?
就因为她漂亮 我的动物们都归她了
Because she's so hot, I've lost all my animals.
也包括Connie
Including Connie.
如果我再拿不出什么猛料 她会害死所有动物的
She'll kill them all if I don't do something drastic.
什么猛料?
Like what?
既然他们看的是脸 老娘就让他们看脸
If it's looks they want, it's looks they'll get.
整形手术吗? 但图个啥啊 Ethel?
Hmm, plastic surgery. But why, Ethel?
你那么的... 中等稍微偏上
You're so... slightly above average.
老娘要得十分
I need to be a ten.
给我从"丑得恨自己"做起
Give me the "I hate myself" special.
Kuzniak医生每日特色 1."丑得恨自己"特色整形
2."爹没爱过我" 3.蕾妮•齐薇格 (BJ单身日记女主)
哈喽 帅哥们
Hello, boys.
我勒个去 你是被水母蜇了吧?
Holy crap. Did you get stung by a jellyfish?
哎哟 看来我得把铅笔捡起来
Oops, I guess I'll have to pick up these pencils.
不用 不用 - 别
No, no! - No.
你让我重新负责我的动物小孤儿们怎么样啊?
How's about you put me back in charge of my orphan animals?
你负责从老子身上移开你那对左下右上的奶头怎么样?
How about I put you in charge of getting your walleyed nipples away from me?
什么? 我很美哎 十分咧
What? I'm hot; I'm a ten!
那Connie可以得十三分
I guess that makes Connie a 13.
听好了 胸癌女 只要Amber在
Look, Scare-a Reid. As long as Amber's around
Scare-a Reid指BBC女主播Susanna Reid 曾患胸癌
小"物动"就归她管
she's in charge of the "aminals"!
从我接手后 看它多高兴
Aw, look how happy he is since I took over.
我还得再多买♥♥点药
I got to buy some more pills.
这些小红猫猫狗很喜欢吃呐
The red kitty dogs love them.
飞吧 上帝的小生灵
Fly away, god's creature.
好哎 现在有两只猫猫狗了
Yay! Now there's two kitty dogs.
目前为止 都很简单嘛 我得说 Malloy
So far, this has been pretty easy. Gotta say, Malloy
我觉得我妈根本没必要和别人去搞
I think my mom put out for absolutely no reason.
我自己完全可以搞定的
I could have done all of this myself.
Williams 你死定了 你个臭傻X
Williams! You're a dead man, you [bleep] dick!
Jimmy Wisniewski 小时候欺负我的恶霸?
Jimmy Wisniewski, the bully from my childhood?
七年级以后你就不欺负我了啊
You haven't picked on me since the 7th grade.
没错 Williams
That's right, Williams
我没再欺负你的唯一原因就是...
and the only reason I stopped picking on you is because...
我妈? 当时我们才12岁
My mom? But we were 12!
她说我搞起来像13岁 臭傻X
She said I screw like a 13-year-old, [bleep] dick!
等一下 这20年来她一直跟你睡觉啊?
Wait, she's been sleeping with you for the last 20 years?
每周三下午两点半 但她刚告诉我不干了
Every Wednesday at 2:30 p.m., but she just cut me off
这就说明你该挨揍了
which means you got a beat-down coming.
日落时候来旗杆那里见我 傻X
Meet me at the flagpole at sundown, dingus!
你确定我们不能找其它办法解决?
Are you sure we can't work something else out?
你懂的 我可遗传了我妈软绵绵的小手手哦
You know, I have my mom's tiny, soft hands.
好啊 那断你双手就简单了 你个臭傻X
Good, they'll be easier to break, you [bleep] dick!
靠啊 真喜欢呆在这儿
Damn, I'm loving it here
我现在一点儿都没有以前疯
and I've never felt less crazy than I do right now
跟我的新朋友们在一起休闲
chillin' with my new friends
细面猫头鹰 螺旋粉乌龟 还有通心小海狸
spaghetti owl, turtle-ini, and beaver-oni.
真开心有你们这些说人话的意大利食品小动物在这里
I'm so happy to have all you talking italian-food animals
保护我不让我发疯
to keep me from going nuts up here.
嘿 想来点一根吗? - 必须的
Hey, want to blaze-a one? - Hell, yeah!
点起来吧 宽面小青蛙
Spark that shit up, fettuccini al-frogo.
你好 我想雇位杀手
Hi, I'm looking to hire a hit man
去杀一个叫Amber的女林警
to kill a female park ranger named Amber.
我♥干♥嘛要杀Amber? 她那么火♥辣♥
Why would I want to kill Amber? She's hot as balls.
Woody? 是你吗?
Woody? Is that you?
你还有份杀手的差事吗?
Do you have a side business as a hit man?
杀手? 没有
Hit man? No.
我不是Woody Johnson 我是Judy Wonson
This isn't Woody Johnson. It's Judy Wonson.
我是个女人
I'm... a woman.
我该去做金枪鱼砂锅 还要洗阴去啦
Oh, I better go make a tuna casserole and douche the ol' clam.
我是个女人
I'm a woman.
该死的 我自己来好了
Oh, screw it. I'll do it myself.
现在我搞懂了
Oh! Now I get it.
傻瓜也能懂呼吸
Ethel 你要干嘛?
Ethel, what are you doing here?
做你刚来时 我就该做的事
Something I've wanted to do from the minute you got here.
天啊 你真火♥辣♥
God damn, you are hot.
天啊
Oh, my god.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
真不敢相信我也爱上她了
I can't believe I fell for her too.
但这屁♥股♥真是...
But that ass is so...
不行 不行
No, no, no.
Amber 你在哭吗?
Amber, are you crying?
我以为你是这里唯一一个...
I thought you were the only one here
不把我当成肉弹看的人
that didn't look at me like a piece of meat.
我受够别人只看我的长相了
I'm sick of getting by on my looks.
因为我什么事情都没有努力过
And because I never had to work for anything
我什么事都做不好
I suck at everything!
你会成为一个好林警的
You could be a great ranger
我可以帮助你
and I can help you!
真的吗? - 这不在于你的外貌
Really? - It's not about looks.
我感受到你内在的优点了
I know for a fact that you have greatness inside of you.
你真这么想吗? - 你自己闻闻看
You think so? - Smell for yourself.
褐丘中学
我不知道 Malloy 你确定这法子管用吗?
I don't know, Malloy. Are you sure your plan will work?
相信我吧 这是打架的诀窍
Trust me. It's the key to street fighting.
别担心 Wisniewski 我尽量不要你的命
Don't worry, Wisniewski. I'll try not to kill you.
有点不对劲啊 Malloy
Something's wrong, Malloy.
火球不出来 - 继续努力
The fireballs aren't coming out. - Keep trying.
救救我啊
Somebody help me!
不 不
No, no.
我的生活我自己做主
It's time to take control of my life!
Steve 把这能量块吃了
Steve, eat this power pellet.
好的
Okay!
话说我刚想起来 我忘带吃的来了
You know, I just realized I forgot to pack any food.
Denzel 你知道老话怎么说的
Well, Denzel, you know what they say.
无论何时你饿了
Whenever you feel hungry
或者你的肚子开始咕咕响
or your tummy starts to growl...
♪ 最好是有些美味的朋友伴你身旁 ♪
♪ it helps to have some tasty friends ♪
比如我 细面猫头鹰
Like me, spaghetti owl!
♪ 吃我们吧 吃我们吧 ♪
♪ Eat us, eat us ♪
♪ 我们是陪伴你的美味小伙伴 ♪
♪ we're the tastiest friends around ♪
♪ 吃我们吧 吃我们吧 ♪
♪ eat us, eat us ♪
♪ 不需要你去街上买♥♥ ♪
♪ no need to go into town ♪
♪ 因为你有美味小伙伴 ♪
♪ because when you've got friends who... ♪
天啊 你干什么啊?
Jesus Christ! What the hell are you doing?
我的眼睛 我瞎了
My eye! I'm blind!
你干了什么? 你这个疯子
What have you done? You crazy bastard!
干嘛? 你们不是唱《吃我们吧》嘛?
What? You were singing a song called "eat us."
那就是首歌♥而已
It was just a song.
我们以为你是我们的朋友 没想到你是个食人族
We thought you were our friend, not a sick cannibal.
但是我饿了 而且你们都是面做的
But I was hungry, and y'all are made out of pasta!
你怎么能这样? - 我的眼睛啊
What's wrong with you? - My eye!
咱们教训他一下 吃了他
Let's teach him a lesson. We'll eat him.
别过来 都别过来
Get back, all of you!
小心我把你们这些美味王八蛋都点了
I'll torch every single one of you delicious mother[bleep]s.
天
Oh, man!
该死
Oh, shiiiii...
他着地之后告诉我一下好吗?
Could you tell me when he hits the ground?
我已经丧失对深度的直觉了
I no longer have depth perception.
郊狼的叫声是...
The coyote says...
没错
That's right.
你马上就会成为出色的林警了
You're on your way to being a great ranger.
差不多了 你可以看动物星球的彩画书了 我马上回来
I think we're ready for the "plant or animal" coloring book. Be right back.
在这段时间里 学习一下这些森林卡片
Oh, in the meantime, study these forest flash cards.
我的天啊 这是...
Oh, my god. That's a...
火火 正往庇护所烧呢
Fiery! And it's right where the sanctuary is!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表