剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
Steve, don't.
嘿 花蕊不错啊
Hey, nice clitoris.
你说什么啊? 我是个男的 我发誓
What are you talking about? I'm a man. I swear.
斯蒂娃 你可真贴心
Steve-a Longoria, you're the best.
在激烈的高尔夫比赛中
Here we are in the middle of a heated golf battle
你还给我们看花蕊打气
And you raise our spirits with a well-timed vag flash.
仗义
Classic.
好吧 我尽力了
Well, I tried.
你相信我了吗 Denzel?
Do you believe me now, denzel?
Denzel?
Denzel?
救命啊 Steve - 我来了 Denzel
Help! Steve! - I'm coming, Denzel!
斯蒂娃 等下
Steve-a, wait.
能掀起裙子再让姐妹儿们溜一眼你那小鲜肉不?
How's about you flip up your skirt and let us get another wink at that pink, huh?
Steve 这群变♥态♥要吃了我 快救我出去
Steve, these crackers gonna eat me! Get me out of here!
放开我朋友 你们这群种族主义变♥态♥
Let my friend go, you sick racist bastards.
你怎能叫我们种族主义者呢
How dare you call us racist.
我们是爱黑人的
We adore black people.
所以才会吃他们 - 是嘛?
That's why we eat them. - Oh, yeah?
那你们在三明治里加入过白人吗?
Well, have you ever put a white man in a sandwich?
当然没有
Of course not.
白人怎么就不放到三明治里呢?
Why can't a white man get in a sandwich?
你们还歧视白人
You're a bunch of reverse racists.
你们这群讨厌猪猡的猪猡
You honky-hating honkies.
真可笑 - 那你证明啊
That's preposterous. - Prove it.
我想吃白人三明治
I demand a caucasian club.
白人三明治
caucasian club.
白人三明治 白人三明治
Caucasian club, caucasian club.
闭嘴 你们傻X啊 咱们不能抛弃传统
Shut up, you stupid [bleep]. We are not breaking tradition.
最操蛋的烧烤了
Worst barbecue ever.
他们要烤活人了
Looks like they burned him.
干得漂亮 Ethel 我现在卡住了
Oh, good job, Ethel. Now I'm stuck.
憋住气
Brace yourself.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
感觉好多了
I feel much better now.
真奇怪 我还挺喜欢这感觉的
Strangely enough, I kind of enjoyed that.
进了我浑身所有洞
It's in every hole.
烫 烫 烫 烫
Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!
好极了 三明治马上就做好
Wonderful. It's almost club sandwich time.
这特么是啥?
What the hell is this?
又腥又臭的
It reeks of fish and feces.
Denzel呢?
Where is Denzel?
不知道
I don't know.
大家看起来都一样
Everyone looks the same.
找到他
Find him.
我是Denzel
I'm Denzel.
我喜欢白人老太太 还有押韵的句子
I like old white women and sentences that rhyme.
他在那儿
There he is!
等等...
Oh, wait--
天啊 是Asher 我们把他打死了
Oh, dear, it's Asher. We killed him.
终于有白人三明治吃了呢
I guess it's caucasian club after all.
白人三明治...
Caucasian club...
Steve 谢谢你救了我
Steve, thanks for saving my life.
没事的 哥们儿
No problem, buddy.
很高兴你交到新朋友 尽管我不能加入她们
And I'm glad you got new friends, even if I can't be a part of it.
谁说的?
Says who?
姑娘们 来见见我朋友
Girls, I'd like you to meet my friend.
我叫登塞拉
Hi, I'm Denzella Fitzgerald.
呵呵 操蛋的人生
Whee! [bleep] my life.
诶我去 俱乐部特♥供♥三明治
Holy crap, a special club sandwich.
大爷的 干巴了
Goddamn it, it's dry.
还特么是白人肉
[bleep] white meat.
Woody先生 到口♥活♥时间了哟
Mr. Woody, time for dingaling tug tug.
好的吧 开整吧
Yeah, why the hell not?
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表