剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
请问有何吩咐?
How can we serve you?
这太假了 我没做梦吧
This can't be real. I must be dreaming.
来人掐掐我
Somebody pinch me.
我说"掐" 是让你对我指交 射湿你的胸
When I said "pinch," I meant finger-blast till I squirt all over your breasts.
三陪公♥司♥不乐意派人给我
Oh, the escort service cut me off
因为他们都觉得我是"长着死鱼眼的怪胎"
'cause they claim I'm a "dead-eyed weirdo."
我都不知道那是啥意思
Whatever that means.
所以你明天得在欢迎会上陪我
So you're gonna be my date to the welcoming party tomorrow.
给我穿上你最暴露的衣服
I want you to wear your sluttiest dress
而且要表现得对我欲♥火♥焚身
And act like you want to bone me.
恶心
Ew, gross.
想去吃猫粮为生吗? 你不这样做我就炒了你
Would you rather have to eat cat food? 'Cause you'll be unemployed!
住手 流氓 放开那位女士
Avast, ye scoundrel. Unhand that lass!
搞毛? 同性恋自豪日到了嘛?
What the [bleep]? Is it gay pride day already?
Steve?
Steve?
请叫我Steve船长 我丰满的女士
Captain Steve, me buxom beauty--
我乃七大洋中最勇武的海盗
The bravest pirate in all the seven seas.
别扯犊子了 Steve - 小心了 指挥官...
Oh, cut the shit, Steve. - Take heed, commander...
因为我将掠夺你的土地
For me intention be to plunder yer land
无论是肉体还是金钱上的战利品 都将一网打尽
Looking for booty of the flesh or coin.
我的天 - 别搞笑 Steve
Oh, my. - I mean it, Steve!
老子没时间听你在这儿神神叨叨的 给我打住
I don't have time for this happy horseshit! Stop it!
别乱说话 旱鸭子 不然拿命来偿
Watch ye mouth, landlubber, or pay with ye life.
不要逼我对你用一阳指
Don't make me pull out the kill finger!
我的一阳指 你竟然把它剁了
Aah! My kill finger-you killed it!
我靠 真特么滑
Damn it! Slippery piece of--
一会儿我将以更潇洒的姿势归来
I'll be back for a better look later.
我已经咸湿得像进了机场餐厅的瑞贝尔•威尔森一样了
I'm wetter than Rebel Wilson at an airport Cinnabon.
美国明星 体形肥胖
掉哪去了? 掉哪去了?
Where is it? Where is it?
靠 为啥我桌子下有这么多断指?
Shit, why are there so many severed fingers under my desk?
听好了
Mark me words--
冒犯Steve船长那天起 后悔种子已在你心中播下
ye will rue the day ye crossed swords with captain Steve.
我们开战了
This be war.
别再说黑人英语了
Stop talking in Ebonics!
我一定会千刀万剐你 Steve
Ooh, I'm gonna get you for this, Steve!
我擦嘞
God damn it!
透♥视♥眼♥镜♥
这透♥视♥眼♥镜♥居然有用
These x-ray glasses work!
不 眼镜没用 是我没穿
No, they don't. I'm naked.
Denzel和Connie都死哪去了? 他们本该现在来的
Where the hell are Denzel and Connie? They should be here.
Connie要来?
Connie's coming?
我不冒这个险了
Not worth the risk.
还有那狗♥日♥的♥Steve
And that goddamn Steve--
好在他没砍掉我最喜欢的指头
Good thing he didn't get my favorite finger.
我去你大爷 他脑子被驴踢了是咋的?
Jesus Christ! What the [bleep] is his problem?
他去了趟Possumcods的催眠师那儿 现在觉得自己是海盗
He thinks he's a pirate 'cause he went to Bobby Possumcods' hypnotist.
那我得找到这个催眠师 让他在Steve毁掉赛船会前
Well, I got to find this hypnotist and get him to snap Steve out of it
把Steve给弄清醒
Before he screws up my regatta.
那家伙住在唐人街什么地方
The guy's somewhere in Chinatown.
他叫啥? - 不知道 不过我可以给你画幅肖像
What's his name? - I don't know. But I'll draw you a picture.
见过此人吗? 提供线索者奖励500美金
嘿 这是你吗?
Hey, this you?
你在家乡一定受万人敬仰吧
You must be worshipped where you come from.
你从头到脚趾再到骆驼趾 都散发着迷人的气息
You're beautiful from head to toe to camel toe.
谢谢 我能用骆驼趾捡铅笔呢
Thanks. I can pick up a pencil with it.
想见识见识吗? - 不 打住
Want to see? - Nope, that's okay!
闭嘴 丑男 这儿不欢迎你
Shut up, ugly man! You're not welcome here.
美丽的人啊 我知道在你面前 我们都太不起眼
Beautiful one, I know we're all so plain next to you
但我们中有人能让你...
But do any of us appeal to you...
燃起欲♥火♥吗? - 开什么玩笑?
Sexually? - Are you kidding me?
让我上你们谁我都乐意啊
I'd give my left lip to do any of you!
选我 - 不 选我
Pick me! - No, me!
我的舌头能把树皮都舔掉
I can lick the bark off a tree!
够了 为了维持安定
Stop! To keep the peace
她只要从我们这里选一人同床即可
She will choose just one of us to sleep with.
嘿 Connie 我手♥机♥貌似有信♥号♥♥了
Hey, Connie, I think my cell phone's working!
噢 给我看看
Ooh, let me see it.
为了不让傻缺Steve船长闯进来 我都雇保安了
I had to hire security guards to keep captain asshole Steve out of here.
我倒觉得他蛮有魅力
Well, I think he's charming.
还有 他砍掉你手指的时候太搞笑了
Plus, it was pretty hilarious when he cut off your fingers
虽然你手指看起来不是太妙
Which aren't looking so good.
这是我的手指 Ethel 我是不会放弃它们的
These are my fingers, Ethel, and I'm not giving up on them!
它们会长回去的
They are gonna take root!
作为游艇协会会长 我不得不说
As head of the yachting association, I have to say
如果比赛能和这宴会一样出彩的话
If the regatta comes out nearly as well as this party
我希望明年能与你在澳大利亚再会
I want you to join us next year in Australia.
太棒了 我都等不及去尝尝那些...
Great. I can't wait to try one of those...
酥炸洋葱花了 - 很好
Bloomin' onions. - Splendid.
那这位漂亮的小姐是?
And who is this lovely creature?
我的女伴 她想上我
Oh, my date. She wants to bone me.
是啊 死鱼眼胖子真让我湿了一身
Yeah. Dead-eyed fatties turn me on so hard.
我就说吧
See? I told you.
如果她是我的女伴 我真想好好的摸上她一把呢
Well, if she were my date, I couldn't keep my hands off her.
是嘛? 好吧 来吧
Oh, yeah? Well, go ahead.
在她的胸前来上一把吧 她不会介意的
Give them sweater stretchers a squeeze. She don't care.
我介意
I do care!
既然她不介意...
Well, as long as she doesn't care...
把手拿开 龌龊鬼
Hands off her, ye mangy bilge rat!
我擦嘞 又是海盗Steve
God damn it, it's pirate Steve!
你没事吧 女士? - 我现在没事了
Are ye okay, lass? - I am now.
这海盗真是扫我的兴
This pirate is a cockblocker.
女士是用来取悦的 不是用来捏的 先生
A lady is to be pleased, not squeezed, sir.
就用你的金表当学费吧
The cost of that lesson be yer gold piece.
后会有期
Till we meet again.
他尼玛怎么做到的?
How the hell does he do that?
听好了 朋友们 我需要一群海员
Hear this, me hearties! I need a crew.
暴君Woody和他那群自封的帝♥国♥主♥义♥流氓们
The tyrant Woody and his scourge of entitled imperialists
正致力从这公正的土地上铲除贫苦百姓
Are endeavoring to rid this fair land of its poor
反抗他们的暴♥政♥ 吾辈义不容辞
So it be our duty to rid them of their fineries!
他啥意思?
What'd he say?
他说俺们应该去夺取暴君的财宝 Bobby
He said we must prey upon the golden galleons of the oppressor, Bobby.
哦 好哒 可以搞强♥奸♥吗?
Oh, okay. Do we get to rape?
可惜 海盗们不再奸♥淫♥
Alas, pirates don't rape anymore.
靠 真失望
Aw. Oh, man.
倒是最新那部《加勒比海盗》
Except for the last Pirates of the Caribbean
真还强♥奸♥了观众们的眼睛
Which raped the eyes of the audience.
至少咱们还可以劫掠嘛
Well, at least we get to pillage!
对 汝等愿追随我否?
Aye. Are ye with me?
那必须的
Hell, yeah!
流浪汉Larry强♥奸♥过一罐热豆子
Hobo Larry raped a warm can of beans once.
对 "日豆人"就是我啦
Yep, I was porkin' beans.
褐丘古炮台
Jim 你个畜生养的
Jim, you goddamn son of a bitch!
你们这些混♥蛋♥要绑我去哪?
Where are you mother[bleep] taking me?
Jim
Jim!
献给你 吾爱
For ye, me lovely.
Steve船长 真漂亮
Oh, Captain Steve, it's beautiful.
嘿 那是我的钻石项链
Hey, that's my diamond necklace!
你们这帮鸟人
Ye son of a bitch!
若是别人问起 谁人劫了汝辈
If anyone asks who just robbed ye
告诉他们 Steve船长是也
Tell 'em captain Steve.
没强♥奸♥你们也别往心里去啊
And don't take it personal that we didn't rape y'all.
我们也憋得慌呢
We're trying to cut back.
你美呆了
You're amazing!
等一下
Wait. Hmm.
腿间距只有一英寸
Only a one-inch thigh gap.
下一个
Next!
靠啊 Connie 干啥这么挑剔?
Damn, Connie, why you being so picky?
处♥女♥膜我只有一个 Denzel
I only have one hymen, Denzel.
姑娘快被你挑完了 你最好赶紧的 挑个能搞的完事了
Well, we're running out of girls, so you better hurry up and choose a cooz.
甭担心 有称心的我一眼就看得出来
Don't worry. I'll know when the right one comes along.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表