剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
不
No.
我去 你打算在开干之前把我绑起来吗?
Oh, hell, you gonna tape me up before you split these guts?
小心我的洞洞会把你夹死 因为...
That gets my ovaries clapping and my bung hole flapping 'cause--
行了 咱们快点解决吧
All right. Let's get this over with.
出来吧 小熊熊 不会很疼的
Come out, little bear. This won't hurt much.
只是把你小小的灭种而已
It's just a little genocide.
找到你了
I've got you now.
在动物爱爱的时候开枪最爽了
Nothing like killing an animal at his moment of climax.
别碰我的熊
Don't you shoot my bear!
不
No!
我也想体会下失去孩子的感觉
I wish I knew what it was like to lose a child.
你说克洛伊吗?
Khloe?
克洛伊•卡戴珊: 美国娱乐界明星
布鲁斯•詹那为卡戴珊姐妹继父
是 克洛伊 恨死那个长毛怪了
Yeah, Khloe. I hate that hairy ape.
Malloy 你是我最好的朋友 我爱你
Malloy, you were my best friend. I loved you.
真朋友就在身边 我为什么还要去找新朋友?
Why did I try to find a new friend when my true friend was right here
现在假朋友把我唯一的朋友也杀了
and now my fake friend killed my only friend?
天啊 你个软蛋
Jesus, you're a pussy.
既然你在这儿站着骂我是软蛋
But if you're here calling me a pussy...
这货是... 这啥...
Who is... What is...
天啊 这玩意儿真丑
Ew, god damn it, that's ugly.
她戴个假JJ干嘛?
Why the hell is she wearing a strap-on?
为给你擦屁♥股♥ 我把自己屁♥股♥都奉献出去了
I had to save my ass by giving up my ass.
呵呵 我是这儿唯一的性变♥态♥
Yeah, I'm the only kinky freak around here.
一点 不早不晚 你输了 Woody
1:00 on the dot. You lose, Woody.
我们说的是你得在一个小时里杀掉Malloy
The deal was you had to kill Malloy within one hour.
你杀掉的是另一头丑得要死的熊
You killed another bear who was way too ugly to live anyway.
这回老子算你赢 Woody
I'll give you this much, Woody.
你运气真不错
You sure know how to get lucky.
公园还给你了
The park is yours.
♪ 老子赢了你了 你个混♥蛋♥ ♪
♪ I beat you, you son of a bitch! ♪
嘿 Woody
Hey, Woody.
你终于来了啊 蝙蝠侠
Well, look who finally decided to show up-- batman.
你知道他不是蝙蝠侠吧
You do know that's not batman, right?
蝙蝠侠我还不认识?
I think I know batman.
他从我小时候开始
He's been sneaking in my window
每天都爬进我屋里来 用手指插♥我♥的蝙蝠洞
and fingering my bat cave ever since I was a little boy.
今天 我对友谊有了新的认识
Today I learned a valuable lesson about friendship.
人最好还是不要交朋友
It is better not to have any friends
所以我还是接着当个混♥蛋♥好了
So I'm just going to continue being an asshole.
另外我刚知道 有个人扮成蝙蝠侠
Oh, and I also learned that some guy dressed in a batman suit
小时候猥亵过我
Molested me as a child.
既然Mallory也死了
Now that Mallory's gone
很高兴成为本族群里唯一一个活体
I'm pretty excited to be the last of my species.
人们会花大钱来看我的
People will pay big money to see me.
其实你不算最后一个呢 Malloy
Well, you're not exactly the last, Malloy.
我在天拉维上买♥♥了个人造熊子♥宫♥
Thanks to the artificial bear womb I got on skymall
Malloy的孩子马上就要诞生了
Malloy's child will be born any second.
哦 我要当爷爷了
Ooh, I'm going to be a grandfather!
Woody 能给我件小点的制♥服♥吗?
Uh, Woody, can I get a smaller ranger uniform?
这件太大 我穿不了了
This one doesn't fit me anymore.
天啊 你怎么了?
Oh, jesus. What the hell happened to you?
是不是把所有艾滋染了个遍?
What do you got, all the aids?
不是的 我从吃了Malloy的精♥液♥之后 天天都在吐
No, I've been throwing up every day since I ate Malloy's semen.
你干了什么?
You did what?
别担心 我知道你会生气的
Don't worry, I knew you'd be mad
所以我射了自己的精♥液♥进去了
So I replaced it with my semen.
天啊
Oh, my god.
杀了我吧
Kill me!
我杀掉了最后一头 叫我上帝
Got the only one. I am a god now.
这样收场最好了
Uh, that's definitely for the best.
真特么喜欢这家伙
I [bleep] love that guy.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表