剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
那好吧 一指插♥你♥独眼龙 两指开你后♥庭♥花 咱开工吧
Yeah, well, I guess it's one in the pee-hole and two in the b-hole. Let's get to it.
shocked在俚语里是指交的意思 一般三个手指
我是说被电整麻了
With electricity.
哦 那我们需要整点高科技
Oh, then we need to come up with some new technology
让你能控制你的超能力
so you can control your superpower.
电击项圈? 这不是狗用的吗?
A shock collar? Aren't these for dogs?
对 学狗叫就来电了
Yeah, just bark to activate it.
你刚才不是说会像钢铁侠一样 酷炫得一逼
I thought you said this would be cool, like Iron Man.
首先 托尼•史塔克可是亿万富翁
One, Tony Stark is a billionaire.
钢铁侠本尊
其次 哥的蘑菇劲儿还特么没过呢
And two, I'm still high as [bleep] on mushrooms!
好的 Ethel 你能做到的
Okay, Ethel, you can do this.
去他的吧
Screw it!
看 我告诉你们她会破坏规矩的
See? I told you she was breaking the rules.
我们该怎么处置她 兄弟们?
What are we gonna do to her, brothers?
让她多洗衣服吗?
Give her extra laundry duty?
杀一儆百 科技是邪恶的
Let this be a lesson to all of you. Technology is evil.
用科技产品的人必须死
And those of you who use it must die.
你们不觉得这有点过头了吗?
Uh, don't you guys think this is a little harsh?
不觉得 只有一个东西比科技更坏
No. And there's only one thing worse than technology:
告密者 - 该死的
Tattletales. - God damn it.
你是来杀我的对吗 未来仔?
You here to kill me, future boy?
Woody 我再给你一次机会 快把这地方关了
Woody, I'm gonna give you one more chance to shut this plant down.
好吧 等我找到关闭的按钮
Sure. Let me just grab my shut-down button.
在找这个吗? 放弃吧
Looking for this? Give it up.
有这项圈 我学狗叫就妥了
With this collar, all I have to do is bark
不等你下手 我就能看到你要做什么勾当
and I'll know everything you're gonna do before you do it.
该死 真的?
Crap. Really?
接下来发生什么? 我把你揍得屁滚尿流?
Well, what happens next? Do I beat the shit out of you?
不会的 - 现在会了
No. - I do now.
看你背后
Oh, look, over there!
维果•莫特森正给自己口♥交♥口得欢呢
Viggo Mortensen is behind you sucking himself off.
美国影星 Steve偶像 代表作《指环王》
我知道你在撒谎
I know you're lying.
但我必须得看看
I have to look.
就知道你会躲这里
I knew you'd hide here.
快 带我去机场
Quick, take me to the airport!
好让你逃到澳大利亚改名叫剑火Rick嘛?
So you can fly to Australia and change your name to Rick Swordfire?
天杀的
Oh, god damn it!
凭我对付你小菜一碟 Woody - 是啦 但你还是蠢蛋
My powers are too much for you, Woody. - Yeah, but you're still stupid.
褐丘狗场
就这速度 没等烧死 我们得先活活饿死
At this rate, we'll starve to death before we burn to death.
这都五个小时了 但是...
Well, it's been five hours, but...
看来可以了
I think I've got it just about start...
抱歉 我放阴屁了
Sorry. Front fart.
别着急 各位 钻木取火总是需要时间的
Calm down, people. Stake burnings always take a while.
除非你们有更好的办法 - 我有个打火机
Unless you all know a better way. - I've got a lighter!
该死的 - Connie 我有个主意
God damn it. - Connie, I've got an idea.
把手放到我裤兜里 抓住...
Reach in my pocket and grab my...
我是说手♥机♥ 你这个白♥痴♥
Phone! Grab my phone, you idiot.
我以为你让我搞你一次呢
Oh, I thought you wanted to go out with a bang.
指交... - 我知道
A finger ba... - Yeah, I got it.
快乐飞飞鸟?
Happy dappy bird?
这是邪恶的科技 真是...
This is evil technology. It's a...
小心啊 小心那个管子 飞飞鸟
Oh, no, watch out for that pipe, dappy bird.
下一个是我 - 我也要玩
Me next! - Me too!
等等 我们在干嘛?
Wait. What are we doing?
该死的 谁来给我们点火呢?
God damn it. Who the hell's gonna light all these?
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is all this?
我搞明白了 Denzel 牛吃什么?
I've had a breakthrough, Denzel. What do cows eat?
吃草? - 吃草
Grass? - Grass.
碧草丘? 是牛刺杀了肯尼迪
Grassy Knoll? Cows killed JFK.
肯尼迪遇刺的地方
为什么牛要刺杀总统?
Why the hell would a cow want to kill the president?
你看不出这其中的联♥系♥吗?
Can't you see that it's all coming to a head?
他们在密谋一些事情
They are getting ready for something.
看看这些全世界的卫星照片
Look at these satellite photos from all over the world.
这些牛在互相联♥系♥ 秘密组织
Cows are grouping together, organizing
他们打算组成... - 牛群吗?
forming into some kind of... - Herd?
我打算说要族群的 但是我不能乱说
I was gonna say clan, but I'm in mixed company.
好啦 听够你这些胡言乱语了
All right, I've had enough of this nonsense.
对付恐惧只有一个办法 面对它
There's only one way to beat an irrational fear: Face it.
我要向你证明 牛是善良和平的动物
I'm gonna prove to you that cows are kind, peaceful animals.
怎么证明?
How?
停手 恶心死了
Hey! No! Off! Ugh! Gross.
你看? 她喜欢你
See? She likes you.
该死
Oh, shit!
你逼我这么做的 Woody
You forced me to do this, Woody.
别这样 Steve
Don't do it, Steve.
Woody 你把我的圣诞礼物藏哪里了?
Woody, where did you hide my Christmas presents?
在壁橱的最顶层
They're in the closet, top shelf!
开枪吧 Steve - 是啊 Steve
Fire away, Steve. - Yeah, Steve.
你让我监视这玩意的 但我忘了 指针马上接近红区了
This thing you told me to watch but I forgot to watch is almost in the red.
该死
Oh, shit.
你看? 什么也没发生
You see? Nothing happened.
举起手来 人类
Hands up, humans.
跟你说什么来着?
What did I tell you?
是这样 几千年前
You see, thousands of years ago
我们派了一些同类来到这个星球
we sent a small group of our kind to this planet.
他们的任务就是不停排放温室气体
Their mission was to rectally release greenhouse gases
把环境改造成我们能存活的标准
and raise them to a level that our kind can thrive in.
这玩意不会是我嗑嗨了才出现的吧?
Okay, is anyone else seeing this shit?
我们以为还要用七千一百万年的
We estimated that it would take another 71 million years
但谢这白♥痴♥ 我们今天就能拿下地球了
but thanks to this idiot, we'll be taking over today.
但... 但是我们能和平共处的对吧?
B-B-But we can live together in peace and harmony, right?
没错 计划是这样
Sure. That's the plan.
他们吃你们?
They've been eating you?
挤你们的奶
Yanking on your teats?
印度把牛供奉为神
但印度人对你们很好 明白了
But you're cool with India? Got it.
去你的和平共处吧
Well, so much for peace and harmony.
Woody
Woody!
谢谢上帝我们回家了 这里安全了
Thank god we're home. We'll be safe here.
我们收拾了这群王八蛋了对吧?
Yeah, we got those motherfuckers, didn't we?
Denzel 不
Denzel! Nooo!
谢谢上帝 只是一场梦
Thank god. It was all a dream.
我肯定是被电击之后昏过去了
I must went into a coma when I got electrocuted on that transformer.
哦 你醒了
Oh, you're awake.
刚好赶上我们开始奴役人类
Just in time to go into human's livery.
把他交给我们吧 Moosniak医生
We'll take it from here, Dr. Moosniak.
不 不 不
No. No, no, nooo!
吊炸天了
This is awesome!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表