剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
卧♥槽♥
Shit!
救命
Help!
Steve 我就知道你很勇敢的
Steve, I knew you were brave.
人家要死了
I'm gonna die.
要死了啦
I'm gonna die!
不好
Ah, bad idea!
真棒 我要再订点这玩意儿
Yes! I got to order more of these!
嘿 Steve船长 别来无恙啊?
Hey, captain Steve! What's up?
大伙 你们还活着 我要把你们救出去
Men, you're alive! I'm gonna get you out of here.
不用 我们很喜欢这里 - 啥?
No, we like it here. - What?
两分钟前 我们组成了自己的微型乌托邦社会
In the last two minutes, we formed our own little utopian society.
和四健会一样 只是没那么多xxoo
It's like the 4-h club with less [bleep]!
四健会: 美国农业部农业合作推广体系组织的非营利性青年组织
伙计们 如果不出去 胃酸迟早会把我们消化掉的
Guys, if we don't get out, the stomach acid will eat through our skin.
我说我脚上怎么没肉了呢
Well, that explains the skeleton foot.
有主意了 大家快到大炮上来
I've got it! Everybody get on the cannon.
遵命 船长
Aye, aye, captain.
Steve 你太勇敢了 真不敢相信你活着出来了
Steve, that was so brave! I can't believe you survived.
天呐 你说得对
Oh, my god, you're right.
我差点死了
I almost died!
现在可以来一炮了吧
At least we can have sex now.
抱歉之前说你丑 Connie
I'm sorry I ever called you ugly, Connie.
没关系啦 你都试着帮我了
That's okay. At least you tried to look out for me.
嘿 你觉得我过激了吗?
Hey, do you think I overreacted?
才没
No.
可怜的Jim没能活着出来
Poor Jim didn't make it out alive.
再来 再来 比游乐园还好玩啊
Again! Again! That's better than [bleep] Six Flags!
那帮土豪快去死吧
Screw those rich bastards.
既然赶不走穷鬼 就让穷鬼们全都来吧
If we can't keep the poor out, let 'em pour in.
吖 快来吧 穷♥人♥们
Argh! Step right up, ye poor people!
来玩沉没的海猴子
Ride the sunken monkey!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表