剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
You wouldn't have a life if it wasn't for me.
我只是想跟你做朋友
I just wanted to be your friend
你却像对待一坨屎一样对待我
and all you did was treat me like shit.
还说我有癌症什么的
And you gave me cancer.
老子要宰了你 - 我先宰了你再说
I'm gonna kill you. - Not if I kill you first.
Johnson先生 我是福克斯新闻频道的
Mr. Johnson, I'm from Fox News.
因为您吐了总统一身
I'd like to present you
我特此向您颁发我们的"年度人物"奖
with our "man of the year" award for puking all over the president.
干得漂亮 先生
Well done, sir.
哎哟 我都不知道说什么好
Oh, my God, I don't know what to say.
真是太荣幸了
What an honor.
这可比总统的什么傻X奖章强多了
Well, this beats the shit out of a stupid presidential medal
这一切都应该归功于我的朋友Steve
and I owe it all to my friend Steve.
我们是朋友? 真的? - 绝对的 老弟
We're friends? Really? - You bet, buddy.
抱歉我之前太混♥蛋♥了
Sorry for being such a dick.
我想其实我俩都学到了宝贵的一课
I guess we all learned a good lesson today.
来点美味的蟹饼好好巩固下这一课怎么样?
Why don't you wash that lesson down with some delicious crab cakes?
好主意哦 Malloy
Oh, great idea, Malloy.
别吃 Steve 别 我过敏...
No, Steve, no! I'm highly allerg...
嘿 Bobby - 说过了 Bodean 我一分钱都没了
Hey, Bobby. - I told you, Bodean, I'm flat broke.
不能再带你去看医生了
I can't take you to the doctor.
没关系的 Bobby
That's okay, Bobby.
等血流干 我挂了也就不疼了
The pain will go away when I bleed out and die.
我真希望你像我一样有个可靠的健保制度
I sure do wish you had dependable health coverage like I do.
我都不知道你有健保
I didn't know you had health insurance.
有啊 我花光所有钱付清你的医药费破产之后
Yeah, after I spent all that money on your medical bills and went broke
就符合入奥巴马健保的条件了 叼爆了
I qualified for Obamacare. It's awesome.
只可惜我没法儿捞点好处
Too bad there ain't no way to get on your policy.
办法倒是有一个
Well, there is one way.
我现在宣布你俩结为"夫夫"
I now pronounce you husband and husband.
下地狱玩个快活吧
Have fun in hell.
好消息啊 Bodean
Well, good news, Bodean
因为我们现在算正式结了婚 你现在有健保啦
you got insurance now, because we're officially married.
不交♥媾♥算啥正式结婚
It ain't official until we consummate it.
Connie 真走运他们没有告你
Connie, you're lucky they didn't commit you.
我说的一直都是大实话
I was telling the truth the whole time.
总统真的好想占有我
Barack really does want me.
喂
Hello?
Connie 昨晚不辞而别真是抱歉
Connie, I'm sorry I got swept away last night.
我很快就会回去玩你的肉屁♥股♥
I'll be back for that flappy ass soon.
而且 我送了你个小礼物先让你解解馋
In the meantime, I sent a present to tide you over.
让我猜猜 又是"小巴"对吧?
Let me guess. That was "Barry," right?
是啊 他说送了我个小礼物
Yep, and he said he sent me a present.
到底会是什么呢...
I wonder what it could...
恶心 奥巴马发了张JJ照给我
Gross. Obama sent me a dick pic.
这只是黑屏好吧 - 这是特写
It's just a black screen. - It's a close up!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表