剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
街头夺命格斗
High stakes bum fights.
最后隆重登场 我们的高尔夫球场
And last but not least, our golf course.
我滴妈呀
Oh, my god.
这绝逼是我见过最美的地方
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
没有二手套套 也没有甩屌♥小丑
Not a single used condom or dick swinging clown.
这里只有一个小丑 那就是Jerry
There's only one clown here, and that's Jerry.
他可是娶了犹太女人呢
He married a jewish woman.
敬Denzel
To denzel.
天 我能慢慢上道的
Man, I could get used to this.
我也能
Me too.
我是钢铁侠
I am iron man.
哎呀我去 霸气吧
Holy shit, that was impressive.
击个掌啊 呆逼们
Up top, mother[bleep]!
Steve 你怎么来了?
Steve, how'd you get in here?
他们不让我进 我就从护栏底下挖地道进来了
They wouldn't let me in, so I dug under the fence.
Denzel 你认识这位先生吗?
Denzel, do you know this gentleman?
他当然认识 我们今晚本来要一起嗨的
Of course he does. We were supposed to hang out tonight.
听着 我现在有点忙
Look, I'm kind of busy here.
你自己玩去吧
Just hang out by yourself.
不行 一个人的话 除了吃和哭 我就只剩撸了
Nah, when I'm by myself, all I do is cry, eat, and masturbate
直到他们把我从餐厅赶出去为止
Until they kick me out of cinnabon.
Malloy... 诶等等
Malloy hey, wait.
Woody什么时候把白地毯换成斑马纹的了?
When did woody replace his white rug with a zebra print?
他没换
He didn't.
Malloy 我很担心你的身体
Malloy, I'm concerned about your health.
得了脏病的醉鬼也是这么说的
So says the drunken bag of syphilis.
你的菊腺需要清理一下
You need to get your anal glands expressed.
赶在那地方肿起来感染之前 我们得去看兽医
We've got to get you to the vet before they swell up and get infected.
我很乐意
I would love to
但我现在忙着有氧健身呢
But I'm very busy right now with my cardio.
Denzel 你知道这边酒不要钱嘛?
Denzel, did you know they have free liquor here?
♪ 我喝太多 ♪
♪ I drank so much ♪
♪ 我喝虚脱 ♪
♪ I'm [bleep] up ♪
♪ 我把龙虾塞进裆 ♪
♪ I got lobsters down my pants now ♪
想要玩点新花样吗?
"do you like to get freaky?"
好呀
"yeah."
♪ 龙虾亲亲 龙虾亲亲 ♪
♪ Lobster kiss, lobster kiss ♪
♪ 龙虾69 龙虾后入 ♪
♪ lobster 69, lobster doggy style ♪
♪ 龙虾吹♥箫♥箫 ♪
♪ lobster ass to mouth ♪
你朋友好像有点... 不高兴
Your friend seems to be having some sort of fit.
谁 他嘛? 我不认识他呀
Who, him? I don't know him.
还以为他是你朋友呢
I thought he was your friend.
抱歉咯
my bad.
够了 Steve
That's it, Steve.
给老子滚出去 别来烦我们
Get your drunk ass out of here and leave us alone.
所以你抛弃我 选了他们吗?
So you're choosing them over me?
你宁愿过得像国王一样
You'd rather live like a king
也特么不要去商场 偷得了癌的小孩的钱嘛?!
Instead of going to the mall and stealing pennies from [bleep] cancer kids?
你自取其辱
Joke's on you.
我把晚饭带走了
I took my dinner to go.
龙虾尝起来一股牙血味儿
Mmm, lobster takes like blood and teeth.
天噜 爱死我的新朋友了
Man, I love my new friends.
土豪俱乐部真是酷得一逼
Those country clubbers are cool as hell.
好诶 咱都来听Denzel叨逼他的高逼格新朋友吧
Oh, yeah, let's hear all about Denzel and his fancy new friends.
说他们放狗咬我这事了嘛?
Did you tell them that they sicced attack dogs on me?
人家才没
They didn't.
在感情上就是放了
Emotional attack dogs.
重点是 我已经准备好接受你的道歉了
The point is, I'm ready to accept your apology.
老子道歉?
My apology?
你才是那个喝高了害我在朋友面前出糗的人
You're the one that got drunk and embarrassed me in front of my friends.
朋友?
Friends?
那些家伙让你加入他们的豪华俱乐部
These guys just let you into their exclusive club
你说什么他们都笑 你要什么他们都给
Laugh at everything you say, and shower you with anything you want.
你不觉得哪里不对味嘛?
Don't you smell something fishy?
是不对味 你个傻X龙虾还塞在裤裆里呢
Yeah, you still got lobsters in your pants, dumbass.
你把Sebastian和Sandy气得都爬出来了
You leave sebastian and sandy claws out of this.
Steve 你是羡慕嫉妒恨自己交不到朋友而已
Steve, you're just jealous Because you can't make new friends.
你瞧好吧
I'll show you.
我照样能交到新朋友
I can make new friends too, you know.
嗨 Malloy - 滚特么犊子
Hey, malloy. - Get the [bleep] away from me.
好吧
All right.
Ethel 要不要一起玩啊?
Ethel, you want to hang out?
我也想啊 但我... 得去挂个急诊
Wish I could, but I have to go to the emergency room.
我啊 我想去玩耶
Ooh, me. I want to hang out.
好吧 你意下如何?
All right, how about you?
好哎 好哎
Oh, boy, oh, boy.
来吧 狂暴负鼠
Come on, rabid possum.
太扯了
This is ridiculous.
去看个兽医会死人还是怎么地?
What is the big deal about going to the vet?
好吧 我告诉你
Fine, I'll tell you.
我讨厌去看兽医 是因为上次的经历有点不舒服
I hate going to the vet because the last time was a little uncomfortable.
可能会有一点不舒服哦
This may be a little uncomfortable.
褐丘动物医院
嘿 我知道你是没得选了才来找我
Hey, even though I'm clearly your last resort
但我还是很开心跟你一起玩
I'm glad we're hanging out.
你跟那只负鼠的友情黄了吧
I guess things went south between you and that possum?
是啊 他跟我裆里的龙虾私奔了
Yeah, he ran off with my pants lobsters.
振作 Steve
Buck up, Steve.
你要走出阴霾
You just need to get out there.
我知道个绝佳好地方
I know the perfect place.
夜♥总♥会♥
Connie 这儿是拉拉酒吧
Connie, this is a lesbian bar.
作为唯一的男性 我觉得很不自在
I feel weird being the only guy.
我保证咱会玩得很开心
I promise we'll have fun.
来吧 带你去我的老位子
Come on, I'll show you my regular spot.
butch指女同性恋中充当男性角色的一方
这儿就是你的老位子?
This is your regular spot?
是啊 从来没人勾搭我啊
Yeah, nobody ever talks to me
所以我一般都在这儿站一宿 泪洒苹果马提尼
So I usually stand her all night and cry in my appletini.
这就是我的#周五之夜#
#Fridaynight.
那这儿有什么好玩的?
How is this fun for you?
有时有人会把我错当挂衣架
Sometimes I'm mistaken for a coat rack.
好耶 好玩
Whee! Fun!
嗨 以前从没在这儿见过你
Hi. I've never seen you here before.
你新来的吧
You must be new.
嗯呀 第一次来
Yup, first time here.
好哎 好哎 好哎
Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
居然有人跟我们说话啦
Someone's actually talking to us.
那... 几位姑娘是做什么的?
So, what do you, uh, ladies do for a living?
专业高尔夫球手
Pro golfer.
看着也是 我自己也算是个球手
Makes sense. I'm a bit of a golfer myself.
甭说 你长得还真够劲
Say, you're pretty bitchin'.
咱该多在一起玩玩
We should all hang out.
算交了新朋友哈?
New friends, huh?
速度挺快的
Well, that was quick.
Denzel说错了吧
Guess Denzel was wrong.
顺便告诉你 我叫Leslie
By the way, I'm Leslie.
这两个是Lydia和Collette
And that's Lydia and Collette.
很高兴认识你们 Lezzie Labia 还有Clet
Nice to meet you, Lezzie, Labia, and Clet.
你叫啥? - 我叫Steve
What's your name? - I'm Steve.
她们以为你也是女同
They think you're a lesbian.
呃 Steve... A Longoria
Um, steve... A Longoria.
叫我"斯蒂娃"好了 我是个拉拉
Steve-a Longoria. I'm a lesbian.
史上最差一次串酒吧
Worst pub crawl ever.
串酒吧: 在不同酒吧间串来串去
Denzel 你就像黑人版的泰格•伍兹
Denzel, you are like a black Tiger Woods.
著名高尔夫球手 黑人
你应该来参加我们的创始人纪念日庆典赛
You should play with us at the Founder's Day tournament.
你加入了我们队 那是非赢不可啊
With you on our team, it's a guaranteed win.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
你们好 [日语]
Konichiwa.
我叫"佩德罗桑•洛佩兹斯坦"
My name is Pedro-san Lopez-stein.
我是个墨日波三国混血犹太人
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表