剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
五千刀? 该死
$5,000? Crap.
记着 Steve 咱得输啊
Remember, Steve, you gotta lose.
快猜字母q
Guess the letter q.
真会出馊主意
That's a terrible idea.
我打赌这字谜里都是q
I bet this puzzle's full of qs.
有没有s呢?
Is there an s?
有五个s呢
There are five ses.
不勒个是吧?
Huh. What are the odds of that?
她会把你们全干掉的
She's going to murder you all.
你特么敢碰我 - 住手
Don't touch me with that! - Stop it!
Woodrow 我们要告诉你一件事
Woodrow, there's something we have to tell you.
儿子 你妈和我要离婚了
Son, your mama and I are getting a divorce.
不 全都赖我
Oh, no! It's my fault.
Woody 这不赖你啦
it's not your fault.
离婚仙子来了 施了个分离魔法
The divorce fairy came
不赖你赖谁啊
Of course it's your fault!
不 我又害爸妈离婚了
Oh, no! I did it again!
也许我就不配有个爹
Maybe I wasn't meant to have a daddy.
别听她的 才不是你的错呢
Aw, don't listen to her. This ain't your fault.
你是个好孩子 Woody 疯了的是你妈
You're a good boy, Woody. You just got a crazy-ass mama.
那... 咱们还是会去亲子野游的 对吗?
Well, we can still go to the father-son picnic, right?
咱们都不是父子了
Not if we're not father and son.
他们定的规矩
Them's the rules.
只剩一个办法能结束这痛苦了
There's only one thing that's going to end this pain.
Steve 你在干嘛?
Steve, what are you doing?
咱们应该要输的 你个傻缺
You're supposed to lose, you dipshit.
你以为我不想啊
I'm trying to lose.
你能来猜出这个字谜吗 Steve?
Would you like to solve the puzzle, Steve?
Steve 答都不要答
Steve, don't even answer.
你给我滚蛋 Ethel
Get off my ballsack, Ethel.
答对了
That's correct.
这个字谜就是弗雷德•默茨在《我爱露茜》中说过的一句台词
The category was "things that Fred Mertz should have said on I love lucy."
1957年开播的美国情景喜剧 剧中女主角也叫Ethel
Steve赢了
And Steve is the winner.
Connie可不会输
Connie's not supposed to lose!
Connie出击
Connie smash!
恶搞绿巨人
救命啊 我要被这个320斤的怪物挤碎了
Help! I'm being crushed by a 350-pound monster.
回答正确 答案就是...
That's correct. The category was
瑞贝尔•威尔森的沙发会说的话
"things Rebel Wilson's couch might say."
澳大利亚女演员 体态丰腴
真不敢相信我会中了那个黑鬼用鸡鸡施下的巫毒咒
Oh, I can't believe I let myself fall under the voodoo spell of that black man's dick.
你知道我从你内衣橱里拿出来的那些钱吧?
You know all the money I took out of your underwear drawer?
我觉得是他从我钱包里偷走了 肯定的
I think he stole some of that out of my purse--typical.
不许你这么说他
Don't you ever talk that way about him.
你找抽是不?
Does somebody need a spanking?
抽个大头鬼
Screw your spankings.
Danzel是对的 我受够被你呼来唤去了
Denzel's right. I am done being pushed around by you.
爸爸走了才不是因为我
I'm not the reason daddy left.
是因为你
You are!
你说什么 Woody?
What are you saying, Woody?
对不起啊 妈咪 这么说有点过分
Sorry, mommy. That was a little harsh.
我真正想说的是...
I guess what I really meant to say is:
快特么给我滚吧
Get the [bleep] out!
不要 好奶奶 不许走
No, gam-gam, don't go.
我... 我还要礼物
I n-- I need more presents.
我是说 我爱你
I m-- I mean I love you.
我已经没钱了 Malloy
I don't have any more money, Malloy.
赶紧去死吧
Choke on my balls.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
你让我爱上你 爱上你那猜字谜的渊博知识
You made me love you and your godlike knowledge of the alphabet
最后你却让我输
and then you made me lose.
现在我要你死 派特
Now you must die, Pat!
我不要再失去主持人了
I am not losing another one.
我拖住她 救萨加克
I'll hold her off! Save Sajak!
把我的派特还给我
Give me back my Pat!
等下 我们这么拼命救派特•萨加克图什么?
Wait, why are we risking our lives for Pat Sajak?
求求你不要伤害我 让我做啥都行
Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything.
啥都行?
Anything?
下面掌声有请我的可爱搭档
And please welcome my lovely cohost.
嗨 派特
Hi, Pat.
亲子野游
爸爸 这个人是谁?
Daddy, who's that man?
像个恋童癖呢 儿子
Looks like a pedophile, son.
他才不是恋童癖 他是我儿子
Hey, he's no pedophile. He's my son.
Danzel 你来啦
Denzel, you came!
嘘 咱来整死这帮五岁大的小屁孩
Shh, now let's crush these five-year-old skulls...
一起整
Together.
♪ 父子齐心 ♪
♪ Teamwork ♪
♪ 你知道齐心协力我们所向披靡 ♪
♪ You know we're going to do it together ♪
跨种族恋童癖二人组破坏野游
♪ 父子齐心 ♪
♪ Teamwork ♪
♪ 你和我打遍天下无敌手 ♪
♪ You and me will make it forever ♪
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表