剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
我这辈子才算混出点头目
I'm making something of my life.
那我给你展示一下你不抽之后的生活咯
I'm going to show you what life will be like if you never smoke again.
麻麻变
Abraca-dopey.
看啊 那是我以前的毒贩
Oh, look. That's my old drug dealer.
对不起 我失去了最大的主顾Denzel
I'm sorry. I lost my best client, Denzel.
牢骚仔的手术看来是做不成了
There'll be no operation for Whiny Tim.
但 爹啊
But, dad!
别特么牢骚了
Shut your whiny ass up!
麻麻抽
Hocus smoke-us.
失去了你这个朋友 Steve走向了人生最低谷
Without you as a friend, Steve hit rock bottom.
天啊 Steve成了流浪汉?
Oh, my god. Steve's a homeless bum?
不 他给流浪汉口♥活♥
No. He blows homeless bums.
现在能做我的朋友了吗? - 不
Now will you be my friend? - No.
太操蛋了 但我怎么样了 小叶?
That's terrible. But what happens to me, Reefer?
不飞叶子之后 你成了卓尔不凡的工作狂
Without weed, you were a workaholic overachiever.
成了第一位纯黑人总统
You become the first all-black president.
麻麻走你
Presto-weedo.
真特么爽 太棒了
Hell, yeah! That's awesome!
等等 我怎么瞎了?
Wait a minute. Why am I blind?
青光眼
Glaucoma.
你把"持有大♥麻♥"定成了死罪
You made marijuana possession a capital offense.
这货谁? - 牢骚仔
Who's that? - Whiny Tim.
你为什么要毁我的童年?
Why'd you have to ruin my childhood?
这回我要杀了你
Now I have to kill you.
跑啊 我个瞎子总统
Run, blind president me!
Steve 把麦香排给我热了
Steve, warm up that macrib
咪♥咪♥上画好眼睛过来
And paint some eyeballs on your titties.
我回来了 贱♥人♥
I'm back, bitch!
马上就来 伙计 - 不
Be right there, buddy. - No.
Johnson 你特么想干啥?
Johnson, what the hell are you doing?
哥知道你的小秘密
I know your secret.
哥看见你供我的爱情小神龛了
I saw your little love shrine to me.
哥带着宝贝来满足你了: Johnson的二弟
I'm here to give you what you want: Johnson's Johnson.
你很聪明啊 Woody
You're a very clever man, Woody.
这正是我想要的
That's exactly what I want.
天 重回上层中产阶级感觉好极了
Man, it is good to be back in the upper middle class.
手柄呢?
Where's my controller?
去死 Woody 去死
我去勒
Holy shit.
在这儿呢
There it is.
变♥态♥玩法 哥喜欢
Ooh, kinky. Daddy like.
Woody 你以为知道了我的秘密
Woody, you think you know my secret.
但你还没看到我有一个眼儿
But there's one gaping hole you missed.
这特么啥玩意?
What the hell is that?
你不喜欢吗?
You don't like it?
不 就好像有人打翻了一罐番茄意式饺
No. It looks like someone spilled a can of ravioli.
够了 我...
Okay. I--
又像刚参加完馅饼大胃王比赛的象人
It looks like the Elephant Man after a pie-eating contest.
《象人》同名电影中脑袋硕大无比的畸形人
说完没?
You done?
没 还像孟加拉的街头小贩打翻了他的食品摊
No. It looks like a bangladeshi street vendor flipped over his food cart!
够了
Enough.
这都是你的杰作
This is your handiwork.
你特么瞎说什么啊?
What the hell are you talking about?
忘了你的"兄弟"了嘛?
You don't remember your "brother"?
天啊
Oh, my god.
列兵Jackubowski?
Private Jackubowski?
正是 Woody
That's right, Woody.
你把我丢在手雷上 炸掉我命根子之后
After you threw me on that grenade and blew my dick off
做女人反而会不那么丢脸
It was less humiliating to live as a woman.
唯一阻止了我饮弹自尽的念头就是复仇
The thought of revenge was the only thing that kept me from blowing my brains out.
我等这一刻很久了
I've been waiting a long time for this.
你要杀了我吗?
Are you going to kill me?
这么简单轻松就太便宜你了
That's much too quick and easy.
我要以牙还牙
An eye for an eye.
以鸡还鸡
A dong for a dong.
别碰我命根子 别碰我命根子 别碰我命根子
Not the dong! Not the dong! Not the dong!
这就对了 Woody 给我把工作干回来
Yeah, Woody. You get that job back.
我夺走了你的工作
I've taken your job
你的房♥子 你的自尊
Your house, your dignity.
现在 我来补上最后一刀
Now it's time for the final piece.
你夺了我的男儿身
You took my manhood.
我就要夺走你的
Now I'm taking yours.
不
No!
还记得我们纹上这个的时候吗?
Remember the day we got those?
我们是兄弟 Jackubowski 对不起我让你失望了
We were brothers, Jackubowski, and I'm sorry I let you down.
我知道全都是我活该 你就... 就快动手吧
I know I deserve this. Just--just get it over with.
就算再恨你 我也还是个红骷髅战士
As much as I hate you, I'm still a Red Skull.
我发过誓
I took a vow.
肝胆相照
Respect and protect.
你要知道 Jackubowski
You know something, Jackubowski?
就算失去了丁丁和蛋蛋 你照样比我爷们和霸气
Even without your hose and clankers, you're a better man than I am.
千不该万不该对你做那样的事
What I did to you was wrong.
我愿意做任何事来补偿你
I'd do anything to make it up to you.
好啊 自从出了事我一直没过性生活
Well, I haven't had sex since the incident.
等下 你认真的吗?
Wait, you're serious?
你那个都不是正经阴♥道♥
That's not even a real vagina.
好吧 感觉还凑合
Okay, it ain't bad.
真高兴咱们的计划奏效了
I'm glad our plan worked.
我不想再谈这事了
I don't want to talk about it.
你们俩怎么了?
What the hell happened to you two?
别问了
Don't ask.
我们这几天过得不怎么样
We've had a rough couple of days.
我们再也不沾毒品了
We're never getting high again.
我的叶子水在这儿呀
Oh, there's my weed water.
我反正学到教训了
Well, I've learned a lesson
那就是与我的同僚肝胆相照
To respect and protect my staff.
你没盖上奶油的盖 混球
You left the top off the Cool Whip, asshole!
Steve 你特么逗逼死了
Steve, you a funny mother[bleep].
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表