剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
脆莓公园十周年纪念洗版
多谢帮我做大扫除 Malloy
Thanks for helping me with spring cleaning, Malloy.
这本漫画有点诡异啊《三K侠》?
This is a weird comic book. Klan Man?
《三K侠》啊
Oh, Klan Man.
跨越长空 漂洋过海
Across the air, across the sea
十字架烧进你家草坪
And a cross on your lawn.
你真该看看那个被处死的妹子 火♥辣♥爆了
Oh, you should've seen lynch lady. Ooh, she was a real piece of ass.
哇 居然还卖♥♥这么多酷玩意儿
Whoa. Look at all this cool stuff you can buy.
透♥视♥眼♥镜♥ 间谍笔 海猴子?
X-ray glasses, spy pens, sea monkeys
货真价实的太空船只要两刀?
And a real rocket ship for only two bucks?
哎呀 Malloy
Oh, Malloy.
那些糊弄小孩的垃圾也就图个新鲜 没一样是好使的
It's all novelty bullshit to trick little kids. None of that crap ever worked.
这里是美♥利♥坚♥ 没人敢给假货打广♥告♥的
This is America. They couldn't advertise something if it wasn't true.
新鲜玩意儿店
Aah! Novelty bullshit.
Lou 咱来订单了
Lou, we got an order!
脆莓公园
♢ 挺高兴 ♢ 偏执绝非过错
♢ 井脑湿 ♢ 白云苍狗
♢ 旗木 联合译制
早 林警们 今天团队凝聚力训练的主题是:
Morning, rangers. For today's bonding exercise
每个人都来完成以下句子:
I want each of you to finish this sentence--
Connie太丑了...
Connie is so ugly...
她丑瞎了镜子
Her mirror went blind!
莉娜•杜汉姆心说 我还以为自己裸体就很恶心了
Lena Dunham thinks she looks gross naked.
美剧《衰姐们》女主兼导演
我的自♥慰♥JJ都硬不起来
My dildo went limp.
我讨厌今天的训练
I hate these exercises.
这叫"团队建设" Connie
It's called "team building," Connie.
各位知道
As you know
本周末脆莓将举办一场面向游艇土豪的赛船会
this weekend Brickleberry is hosting a regatta for super-rich yacht owners.
那几天会是老子阿谀奉承土豪的好机会
It's my chance to suck golden b-hole for a few days
没准他们会邀请我去豪♥宅♥一游
And get invited to their fancy villas.
你们的任务是确保...
Your job is to make sure
这些土豪不会在公园里见到半个讨人厌的穷鬼
these rich people don't see any disgusting poor people in the park.
我们怎么赶走穷♥人♥啊?
How do we get rid of the poor people?
上帝用飓风
God used katrina.
公园里要藏的穷♥人♥多了去了
There's too many poor people in this park to hide.
他们每周末都会到河里漂流
They tube down the river every weekend.
所以你和Connie要把河道堵住
That's why you and Connie are gonna dam it up
用这些玩意儿
With these.
从《储备战》低价拍卖♥♥来的利比亚储备
Got 'em for a steal on Libyan Storage Wars.
储备战: 真人秀 规则为三个月不缴租 仓库里的东西就会被拍卖♥♥
这样不好吧 Woody 这种东西好像有辐射
I don't know, Woody. Those look radioactive.
就算没辐射 你也照样会是绿巨人
But if it wasn't for radiation, you'd still be Bruce Banner.
Steve Ethel 去用直升机...
Steve, Ethel, take the helicopter
把那帮穷鬼的拖车统统移出公园
And remove all the white-trash trailers from the park.
我不能坐直升机
I can't go in the helicopter!
说啥? 怎么不能? - 好怕怕的
What? Why the hell not? - It's scary.
比这个还怕怕嘛?
Scarier than this?
老子就凭这一根手指 能变出七种花样玩死你
I can kill a man in seven different ways with this finger.
好啦 人家坐还不行嘛 拜托别拿手指玩我
Okay! I'll go in the chopper! Just don't finger me!
超爱《飞狼》那部剧
I loved that episode of Airwolf.
90年代美剧 主角是一架性能凶悍的直升机
话说直升机具体怎么把拖车都弄出去啊?
So how exactly is a helicopter going to get the trailers out?
Woody买♥♥了这块巨型"大笨狼怀特"磁铁
Woody bought this giant Wile E. Coyote magnet.
乐一通卡♥通♥角色 使用相似磁铁
钥匙给你 空运的时候可不许吓晕了
Here you go. Oh, try not to faint when we're airborne.
你要我开这玩意儿? 你自己怎么不开?
You want me to fly this thing? Why can't you?
两个原因 第一 我因为醉酒驾机被吊销执照了
Two reasons--one, I lost my license for flying drunk
第二 我正醉着呢
And, two, I'm drunk.
不行
I can't!
真怂逼
What a pussy.
发生上次那样的事 我不可能再开飞机
There's no way I can fly again after what happened last time.
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
我不想死啊
I don't want to die!
你就吐在里面了么 大叔?
Did you just throw up in there, mister?
不 我不仅吐
No, I didn't just throw up.
还拉了一裤子
I also shit myself.
怎么原地不动啊?
Why ain't we moving?
所以昨晚我女朋友说她想整舒服点
So last night when my girl said she wanted to slip into something more comfortable
我不知道她是昏过去了
I didn't know she meant a coma.
嘿 你怎么不笑? 很搞笑好不
Hey, what's wrong with you? That's funny.
虽然也很悲惨 因为她挂了
I mean, it's sad, too, 'cause she died.
我烦透被人说丑了 Denzel
I'm sick of being called ugly, Denzel.
女孩子家承受不住如此对待
There's only so much a girl can take.
总有一天 我会爆发的 到时候...
One day I'm gonna snap, and when I do--
淡定 至少还有我欣赏你呢
Calm down. At least I appreciate you.
真的? - 当然
Really? - Sure.
你这种丑逼的存在 才会让我这种帅逼更招人喜欢
Ugly people like you exist to make people appreciate handsome people like me.
我真是受够了
I've had enough of this!
干嘛呢你?
What are you doing?
我在救你啊
I was saving your life.
下次让我死就是了 我们这是在哪儿?
Next time let me die! Where the hell are we?
像是个荒岛
Looks like a deserted island.
卧♥槽♥ 跟我梦里一模一样的
Damn, it's just like my dream
只不过你不是克劳斯•利特曼 也没她的丰润花穴
Only you ain't Cloris Leachman with a hot wing for a clitoris.
美国电视明星 现年84岁
我害怕 Denzel
I'm scared, Denzel.
要是没人发现咱们怎么办?
What if no one ever finds us here?
我不要没破处就死 除非...
I'll die a virgin! Unless...
谢了 我会在你处♥女♥葬礼上特伤心的
Yeah, I'm gonna be real sad at your virgin funeral.
嘿 你动俺的房♥子是要干毛?
Hey, what the hell you doing to my house?
Woody要你们这些穷鬼消失 我得移走你的拖车
Woody wants all you poor people gone, so I was trying to tow your trailer.
这是个拖车房♥
This is a mobile home.
不是用来挪东挪西的
It ain't designed to be moved.
用直升机吊着大磁铁来不是更省事?
Wouldn't a helicopter and a Wile E. Coyote magnet work better?
没错 你说得对 但我好怕飞
Yes. Yes, it would, but I'm too afraid to fly.
话说我和Bobby也有过焦虑困扰
You know, me and bobby used to have anxiety issues too.
真的?
Really?
是啊 我过去有幽闭恐惧症 旷野恐惧症 和不间断的死亡恐惧症
Yep. I had claustrophobia, agoraphobia, and a constant fear of mortality.
我过去总干山羊
And I used to [bleep] goats.
后来唐人街一个催眠大♥师♥把我们治好了
Then we saw a hypnotist in chinatown who cured us.
现在我是个状态奇佳 非常正常的山羊奸夫了
Now I'm a well-adjusted, perfectly normal sheep [bleep].
那是我最喜欢的朗地•特维斯的歌♥
That's my favorite Randy Travis song.
美国乡村歌♥手 此处恶搞乡村音乐
干洗 催眠
没错 我就是陈先生 能为您效劳吗?
Yes, me Mr. Chen. What I do for you?
我要你给我催眠
I want you to hypnotize me.
顺便这条裤子的污渍弄不掉
Also, I have a stain I can't get out.
这么多"巧口力"怎么弄到裤子上的?
How you get this much "chocorate" on your pants?
恶搞亚洲人口音
直升机事故 我来也是为这事儿
Helicopter accident. That's why I'm here.
我要你助我成为一名勇敢的飞行员
I need you to make me a fearless pilot.
没问题 现在洗衣 催眠买♥♥一赠一
Okay. I give you two for one-pants and trance combo.
说实话 不知道如此强健的大脑...
To be honest, I doubt a strong mind like this
能不能被催...
Can even be hypnoti--
这个古老的汉字代表英勇
This ancient Chinese symbol of courage.
只要把它挂在脖子上
As "rong" as you wear it around your neck
你就会成为勇敢的"机湿"
You will be a brave "pirot,"
机师 恶搞亚洲人口音
无畏的"机湿"
A "fearress pirot"!
吖 我是一名勇敢的海盗
Argh! I'm a fearless pirate!
Steve误听亚洲口音
不 不是海盗 是"机湿"
No! Not pirate! "pirot"!
Denzel 事先提醒你
Denzel, just so you know
如果你突然暴毙 我会吃掉你的
If you die suddenly, I'm going to eat you.
我的天 Connie 快看
Oh, my god! Connie, look at this!
但愿是富客汉堡店 但愿是富客汉堡店
Please be a fatburger. Please be a fatburger.
美国连锁快餐
我的天
Oh, my--
好啊 美女们
Hello, ladies.
多么美如冠玉的尤物啊
What a magnificent creature.
是很屌♥ 对不对?
It is nice, isn't it?
没说你 猥琐男
Not you, rat face!
是这个红发女神
The red-haired goddess.
你瞎了吧?
You blind, right?
欢迎来到蕾丝岛 美人儿
Welcome to lesbo island, beautiful one.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表