剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
不要看那货
Don't look at that.
为啥不让我们出去玩?
Why can't we play outside?
是啊 Steve 天气这么好
Yeah, Steve, it's a beautiful day.
外边的世界太危险了
It's way too dangerous out there.
Steve 绝世好导员 绝不会让他的孩子受半点伤
Steve, the best counselor ever, is going to keep his kids safe.
再说了 咱在屋里也能玩得很开心呀
Besides, we can do fun camp activities right here.
看
See?
不要 你会被噎死的
No. You could choke on that.
Steve 真是够了
Steve, this is ridiculous.
你不能把孩子们锁在房♥间里过夏令营
These kids can't spend their whole week of camp locked up in a cabin.
Connie 我管的孩子绝不能踏出房♥门半步 就这样
Connie, my kids aren't stepping foot out of this cabin, and that's final.
好嘞 营员们
All right, campers.
是时候体验脆莓公园漩涡池的惊险了
Time for an exciting hike past the Brickleberry whirlpool!
自打上回花钱让一群熊孩子看我拉屎
I haven't had a group of kids watch me poop
我还没有被一群熊孩子围观拉屎过呢
since I paid money to have a group of kids watch me poop.
当了一天威武雄壮的领导 坐下吃顿晚餐肯定很放松吧
It must be nice to sit down to a relaxing dinner after being the big, strong boss all day.
那玩意有动静了
Oh, it's starting to tingle.
热狗卷香肠味道怎么样?
How's your ham-and-cheddar Lean Pocket?
棒极了 Woody
Ooh, it's delicious, Woody.
Woody 在里面没?
Woody, are you in there?
就要进到里面了 你想搞什么鸟?
I was just about to be. What the hell do you want?
我的一个营员失踪了
One of my campers went missing.
哪儿都找不到她
I can't find her anywhere.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
啥?
What?
Tiffany 你应该回自己的房♥间啊
Tiffany, you're supposed to be in your cabin.
害我担心得要死 年轻人
I was worried sick, young lady.
你是个孩子?
Uh, you're a kid?
我答应过你妈妈会督促你戴牙箍的
I promised your mother you'd wear your retainer.
幸好我随身带着
Lucky for you, I have it right here.
都这个点了 你跑Woody的房♥里来干嘛?
What are you doing in Woody's cabin at this hour anyway?
我看到她在森林里迷路了嘛
Oh, I found her wandering around in the woods
就把她带回来 以防闪失
so I took her in to make sure she was safe.
这附近可不咋安全
It is dangerous around here.
没错 这一片可有一大帮手脚不干净的老色鬼呢
Oh, yeah, a lot of creepy, old perverts right in this area.
Malloy
Malloy!
还是把你送回房♥间吧
Let's get you back to your cabin.
今晚过得很特别 谢谢Woody
Thanks for the special evening, Woody.
唉 一场春梦毁于儿童失踪 操蛋大发了
Ooh, cock-blocked by an AMBER Alert. That's got to sting.
好了 孩子们
All right, kids
谁想试试意淫式室内无水游泳?
who's ready for some waterless, indoor, use-your-imagination swimming?
老天 他们上哪去了?
Oh, my God, where are they?
你在搞什么飞机啊?
What do you think you're doing?
我们只是在玩手电筒捉迷藏
We're just playing flashlight tag.
这么黑能玩?
In the dark?
会弄伤小朋友的
Somebody's gonna get hurt.
你看?
See?
都给我回屋里去
Everybody back inside!
不 我们不会回去
No, we're not going back inside.
你也不要再当我的副指导员了
And I don't want you to be my co-counselor anymore.
你想玩分家? 没问题
You want to split up the tribe? Fine.
就让孩子们自己决定想和谁一起...
Let's let the kids decide who they want to be with--
是和我 绝世好导员 还是...
me, the world's best counselor, or--
Connie 我们跟Connie
Connie. We pick Connie.
什么?
What?
你们四个是我仅有的营员了
I guess you four are my only campers.
至少你们还喜欢我
At least you guys like me.
我们不喜欢你 只是胰岛素在你手里
We don't like you. You have our insulin.
这事特么给我记牢了
And don't you [bleep] forget it.
湖水受污染 禁止游泳 禁止钓鱼
"受污染"是什么意思?
What's "contaminated" mean?
呃 这只不过是湖的名字
Oh, uh, that's just the name of the lake.
"首坞冉湖"
Lake Con-tah-mih-na-ted.
这是阿尔冈琴族语 意思是...
It's Algonquin. It means, uh--
居住在加拿大渥太华河一带的印第安部族
意思是别特么死缠着我 扣分
It means get off my [bleep] ass! Negative points!
啥 我们有这权力? 还带扣分的?
Wha--we can do that? We can do negative points?
明白
On it.
水蛭啊 快帮我弄掉
Leeches! Aah! Get them off me!
用消防龙头玩水 永远不会碰上这玩意
This shit don't never happen with fire hydrants, man!
继续玩吧 孩子们
Keep having fun, everybody.
嗨 Woody
Hi, Woody.
你好 我不认识的小营员
Hello, camper kid I don't know.
看来你又没戴牙箍
I see you're not wearing your retainer.
能给我前面擦油吗?
Can you do my front?
我... 得走了
I, uh-I got to go.
冰♥毒♥室 食堂
食伆
嘿 料理鼠王来了
Hey! It's Ratatouille.
帮我熬完这锅辣椒酱好不 小伙子?
You want to help me finish this chili, little buddy?
好了 减肥营的胖墩们
Okay, fat-camp kids
今天中午你们吃糙米
you're having brown rice for lunch--
一人一颗
one grain each.
我饿疯了
I'm starving.
谁将赢得部落神盾?
Who's gonna win that tribal shield?
马斯科吉部落
Muskogees.
营员士气高昂 加分
Nice camp spirit. Points!
加分
Points!
我的部落怎么样 Woody?
How about my tribe, Woody?
还没见种族暴♥乱♥ 加分
Well, no race riots yet. Points!
加分
Points!
怎么了 Steve? 又弄死营员了?
What's the matter, Steve? Kill some more campers?
那样也好 毕竟没人能跟我们抢得过部落神盾
Probably for the best. Nobody's beating us for that tribal shield.
马斯科吉最牛
Muskogees rule!
你们是来安慰我的吗?
You here to try and cheer me up?
不 胰岛素还在你这里
No, you still have our insulin.
我们都快低血糖休克了
We're all on the edge of diabetic shock.
我就是想做个好指导员而已
I was just trying to be a great counselor
但你们都恨我
and you all hate me.
我不配穿这件衣服
I'm not fit to wear this shirt.
我们不恨你 - 真的?
We don't hate you. - Really?
但好指导员是不会把我们关在房♥间里的
Being a great counselor isn't about locking us in a cabin.
如果我们想找闷
If we wanted to be smothered
呆在家里陪父母就好
we could have stayed at home with our parents.
你别太紧绷 让我们也找找乐子
You got to relax. Let us have some fun.
你们说得对
You're right.
我以为做绝世好导员的意义就在于保证你们安全
I thought being the world's best counselor meant keeping you safe
其实让你们度过绝世好暑假才是正道啊
but it really means giving you the best summer ever
小小的危险也无所谓
even if it means a little danger.
咱们去乐翻天吧
Let's go have some fun!
等等 你们忘涂防晒油了
Wait. You forgot your sunscreen.
别这样 Steve 学会放手
No, Steve. Let it go.
我滴神 好烫啊
Oh, God! I'm burning!
我快熟啦
I'm burning!
你闻起来好好吃
You smell delicious.
马斯科吉部落
对 给我烧 正常发育的混球们 给我烧
Yes! Burn, normal-size people! Burn!
听着 你这傻屌♥ 别瞎指挥我
Listen, dickhead, you don't tell me what to do.
咱可不能再因为你 又进一回监狱
We are not going to jail again because of you.
别可怜兮兮地看着我
Don't give me that look, now.
我才不会跟小宝贝堵气呢
Aw, I can't stay mad at you.
来亲一个 咱们合好吧?
You want to kiss and make up?
给我过来
Come here.
啊 异鬼来了
Aah! It's a white walker!
出自《权力的游戏》存在于长城以北 被野人称作"白鬼"
听好 我给大家讲个鬼故事
Okay, let me tell y'all a ghost story.
传说山的那边
Legend has it that right over that hill
是一个被诅咒的印第安坟场
is a cursed Native American burial ground.
被埋葬在那里的死尸
And any dead thing that's buried there
都会起死回生
comes back to life.
我最讨厌真实的鬼故事了
I hate true ghost stories.
但坟场受过诅咒
But the ground is sour.
死人还阳以后 不再是原来的样子
And when the dead come back, they ain't the same.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表