剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
脆莓公园十周年纪念洗版
迷你高尔夫
绕过避孕套 擦过艾滋针 然后...
Around the rubber, off the AIDS needle, and...
完美进洞
Hole in one.
跪舔吧 Steve
Eat that, Steve.
扯淡 这才不是什么泡泡糖
No way. That is not gum.
相信我 我都不能拿这玩意吹泡泡
Trust me, I couldn't even blow bubbles with it.
Steve 我很乐意和你一起打迷你高尔夫
Steve, you know I love playing mini golf with you
但你不觉得我们能找个更好的地方玩吗?
But don't you ever wish we could play at a better place?
逗我玩呐? 你给我找个更好的去处看看?
Are you kidding? What else could you possibly want?
那边的风车球洞咋样?
How about a real windmill?
别费劲分我的心
Stop trying to distract me.
你只是担心我会像之前每周一样 把你虐得很没面子吧
You're just worried that I'm gonna kick your ass like I do every week.
敢赌吗? - 怕你咋地
Want to bet? - I always do.
如果我下球打进 你得给我五美刀
If I sink this next putt, you owe me five bucks.
真棒 这儿有个流浪汉球洞
Sweet, there's a new bum hole.
快进球 快进球
Come on. Come on.
棒极了
Yes.
拿钱来吧
Pay up.
我看这不是你的球 Steve
Uh, I don't think that's your ball, Steve.
脆莓公园
♢ 偏执绝非过错 ♢Phuckq
♢ 井脑湿 ♢ 白云苍狗
♢ 旗木 联合译制
Malloy 你没事吧?
Malloy, are you okay?
关你啥事 你警♥察♥啊?
What are you, a cop?
恶心
Gross.
是谁想到把隔夜意面放文件夹里过夜这种馊主意的?
Who thought it would be a good idea to store their leftover spaghetti in a manila folder?
嘿 那是我的午餐夹 快给我
Hey, that's my lunch folder. Give me that.
靠 Steve 你搞什么啊?
Damn, Steve. What are you doing?
要吃意面也得先撒干酪啊
You got to put some parmesan on that shit.
你们俩真是天生一对
Ugh, you know, you two deserve each other.
没品屌♥丝
Low class.
有朋友谁还管有品没品啊?
Who needs class when you've got friendship?
真希望我能有个朋友
I wish I had a friend.
你那根油腻腻的熏香肠呢?
What happened to that oily summer sausage?
我们吵了一架 我把它吃了
We got in a fight, and I ate him.
♪ 我比你屌♥ 比你屌♥ 比你屌♥ ♪
♪ I'm better than you and you and you ♪
♪ 你丫胖 你丫黑 你丫蠢 ♪
♪ you're fat, you're black, you're dumb ♪
♪ 你丫的脑瓜像冬笋 ♪
♪ and your head looks like a thumb ♪
Woody Johnson 大家伙
Woody Johnson, everybody!
今天将是我成为褐丘乡村俱乐部成员的大日子
Today's the day I am becoming a member of the Hazelhurst country club.
你忘了吗? 人家都拒绝你15次了
Uh, did you forget? They've rejected you 15 times.
是啊 但今年例外
Yeah, well, not this year.
因为没人和哥竞选
I have zero competition.
其他候选人应该都...
The other applicants may have had...
出状况了
Accidents.
嘿 哥们儿 你没事吧?
Hey, buddy, are you okay?
烫 烫
Oh, hot, hot.
不要啊
No!
不要啊
No!
Steve 用你指纹摸两把这斧子 然后埋森林里去
Steve, cover this with your fingerprints and bury it in the woods.
Denzel 你和我一起走
Denzel, you're coming with me.
可Denzel和我今晚有约的
But Denzel and I have plans tonight.
你俩贱♥人♥改天晚上再约炮吧
You can bleach each other's assholes another night.
Denzel 我这儿的事只有你做得来
Denzel, I got a job only you're qualified to do.
太尼玛扯淡了
This some bullshit.
乡村俱乐部的家伙们看见我的黑人司机 肯定会惊艳得流鼻血
Everyone at the country club is going to be so impressed by my black driver.
等哥的黑脚踢烂你的白屁♥股♥ 他们会惊艳得直接贫血
Not as impressed as they'll be by my black foot up your white ass.
你只管好好表现就行了
Just be on your best behavior.
给哥有点黑人样
I need you to act black
但不要斯派克•李那种的傲慢黑
But not uppity, Spike Lee kind of black
美国黑人导演 拍摄的大部分作品都和种族歧视有关
美国黑人导演
也不要泰勒•派瑞那样的基情四射黑
Or questionably gay Tyler Perry kind of black.
你得表现得像... 雷默斯大叔那样的嘻哈黑
More like, uh, uncle remus Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah black.
歌♥名 出自美国歌♥手弗兰克•扎帕1974年的专辑
再说一次黑试试 臭傻X
Say black again, motherfucker.
错错错 这是塞缪尔•L•杰克逊风格的黑
No, no, no. That's Samuel l. Jackson black.
美国著名演员 漫威电影宇宙中尼克•弗瑞的扮演者
随便你了 伙计
Oh, whatever, man.
你干嘛对这傻缺俱乐部有这么大兴趣?
Why are you so excited about this stupid club anyway?
它可是全宇宙最叼的乡村俱乐部
Oh, it's only the greatest country club in the world.
有最赞的高尔夫球场 上好的古巴雪茄 30年陈酿苏格兰威士忌
Has the best golf course, the finest Cuban cigars, 30-year-old scotch.
靠 听起来还真有点牛逼
Damn, that does sound pretty awesome.
还有 每年呢
Plus once a year
在为俱乐部创始人举办的年度高尔夫庆典赛上
At their annual founder's day golf tournament
他们都会做传奇的俱乐部特♥供♥三明治
They make a legendary club sandwich.
只有你这样看上去像安迪•里德的蠢蛋
Only an andy reid-looking tub of shit like you
爱尔兰足球运动员 目前效力英超俱乐部桑德兰
才会对三明治有兴趣
Would get excited about a sandwich.
Denzel 说来你不明白
Denzel, you don't understand.
越战后 我是个无家可归的老兵
After the war, I was a homeless vet
我吸毒 还泡泰国人妖
Hooked on smack and Thai lady boys.
但那块三明治改变了我的人生
That sandwich turned my life around.
尝过那块三明治后
Once I tasted that sandwich
我才领悟那就是我活着的意义
I realized I had something to live for.
Woody先生 是时候来一发了
Mr. Woody, time for dingaling tug tug.
计划有变 普阳
Change of plans, Pu Yang.
哥要搬走了
I am moving out.
Woody 你应该是我们的头号♥候选人
Woody, it would appear you're our number one applicant.
这主要是因为你是唯一一个露面的人
Mainly because you're the only one who bothered to show up.
那么你的种族背景...
So about your ethnic background...
白人 白人 纯种的
All white, all white, all white.
打扰一下 Johnson先生
Excuse me, Mr. Johnson.
你好啊 我的黑人司机
Well, hello there, my black driver.
Denzel 你有我的捷报吗?
Denzel, do you have an impressive message for me?
有的
Yes, I do.
总统要你接电♥话♥
The president is on the phone for you.
说是有紧急情况
He says it is urgent.
又是他?
Ugh, him again?
告诉他只要名字里带"伊"的国家 全都给我炸平了
Tell him I said to bomb any country with a "q" in it.
行了 给我滚出去吧
Now get the hell out of here.
你好 傻缺冒牌总统
Hello, fake-ass president.
这位有权有势的大老板现在说不了话
This top-heavy motherfucker can't talk right now.
他正忙着给三个瘾君子舔菊做药检呢
He's busy taste testing three crackers' assholes.
拜噜
Bye.
我喜欢这哥们
I love this guy.
话说呢 我们对黑人文化相当有兴趣
You know, we are very intrigued by black culture.
是是是 我们都喜欢黑人 赶紧让我入会吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We love the blacks. Now about my membership.
好的
Right.
Woody 我想我们终于寻得新成员了
Woody, I think we finally found our newest member.
Denzel 欢迎入会
Denzel, welcome to the club.
好 谢谢你们 我... Denzel?
Well, thank you, I... Denzel?
马♥勒♥戈壁的
Son of a bitch!
难以相信他们居然把我刷了选Denzel
I can't believe they let Denzel in over me.
既然他们想通过平权法案 那我就让他们通过好了
If they want affirmative action, I'll give 'em affirmative action.
为避免人种 性别和民族歧视的法案
看到Denzel没?
Have you seen Denzel?
看到了 那狗东西正在乡村俱乐部享福呢
Yes, that son of a bitch is at the country club.
他一路踢踏着进来 抢了我的位置
He tap danced his way in and stole my spot.
啥? 他从不会错过我们的周五喷泉游的
What? He never misses fountain Friday.
上礼拜我们大捞了一笔呢
Last week we cleaned up.
我希望癌症能远离我
I wish my cancer would go away.
好诶 钢镚
Sweet! A penny.
Denzel 只要能让会员开心 我们在所不惜
Denzel, we spare no expense When it comes to making our members happy.
你想要什么 我们都能实现
Anything you want, we'll make it happen.
找只小象把它打扮成超人怎么样?
How about a baby elephant dressed as superman?
我原以为韦恩•布莱迪已经够搞笑了呢
And I thought Wayne Brady was funny.
美国著名黑人喜剧演员
来吧 带你到处逛逛
Let's show you around.
泳池
Pool.
网球
Tennis.
桑拿
Sauna.
球池
Ball pit.
末日将至
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表