剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
we'll cough down a pitcher of margaritas.
喝几杯玛格丽塔酒吧
I'll do that.
一定会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Likewise.
我也是
Your agent was last heard from...
你的探员失联是在...
Christmas Eve day. Two years ago.
两年前的平安夜
Right. So Allen drove from Los Angeles to Vegas that night,
恩 所以爱伦那晚从洛杉矶开到拉斯维加斯
stayed about six hours,
呆了大概六小时
Christmas morning he drove back before dawn.
他圣诞节凌晨开回来的
Quick trip.
没呆多久
It's unusual.
很奇怪
He always stayed at least a few days.
他起码都会呆几天的
But not this time.
但这次没有
On his way back, about 6 a.M.,
他回来的时候 大概早上六点
he took a detour off highway 15
他从15号♥高速公路下来
a couple miles and stopped.
开了几英里 然后停车了
For nearly 90 minutes.
大概90分钟
Off road in a Bentley before dawn.
开着宾利 从高速路下来 大早上的
Who does that?
谁会这么干啊?
I've made this trip more times than I care to remember,
这段路我了然于心了
and I can tell you there's absolutely nothing out there.
我可以告诉你 那里什么都没有
It's completely desolate.
荒无人烟
So why'd your ex-husband give you this?
为什么你前夫会给你这个?
He didn't.
不是他
I took it off his desk and made a copy.
我从他桌上拿的 然后复印了一份
Well, isn't that just what you said you wouldn't do.
你不是说 你绝不会干这种事吗
I said I wouldn't spy on him.
我是说我不会监视他
This is about your investigation, not his.
这是你的调查 不是他
Now, that's a subtle distinction.
这区别还真是微妙
I appreciated your offer and wanted to be of use.
我很感激你的提携 我想尽己所能
So far...
目前为止...
so good.
干得漂亮
Bosch. I'm Downtown.
博斯 我在市里
Give me half an hour.
等我半小时
Looks like a robbery.
像是抢劫案
It's supposed to.
应该是
Called his handler.
给他的负责人打过电♥话♥
Asked him if George was wearing a wire that night.
问过他乔治那晚有没有戴监听器
There was no mention of a wire anywhere.
他们没有提到过监听器
I know.
我知道
Lyle said he was wearing a wire that night.
莱尔说那晚他戴了
His watch.
他的手表
Which just happened to be stolen by the shooter.
正好被抢劫犯偷了
And Lyle said it was a coincidence.
莱尔说是巧合
Let that play.
继续放
Maybe Arceneaux was involved,
也许阿西诺参与了
help set up George.
帮忙陷害了乔治
I don't know.
我不知道
He seems genuinely distraught.
他看起来真的很慌乱
Maybe his partners didn't tell him about the hit.
也许他搭档没告诉他要开枪
Wanted a real reaction for the cameras.
想要他被拍时 有真实的反应
We need to talk to him.
我们要和他谈谈
RHD has him under surveillance.
劫案凶杀科已经在监控他了
We can find a way around that.
可以想个办法绕过他们
We?
我们?
I assume this is off the books.
这事不用上纲上线吧
What books?
什么纲什么线?
Eddie, you got a call.
爱迪 你的电♥话♥
Okay.
好
Make it quick. Yeah, yeah.
长话短说 好的
Hello.
喂
Officer Arceneaux. Deputy Chief Irving.
阿西诺警官 我是欧文副局长
You need to come back to your house. Now.
你现在赶紧回到你的房♥子
We're gonna have that talk.
我们得谈谈
Yeah, you know I can't do that, right?
你知道我不能这么做 对吧?
I've seen the video from the store.
我看了商店的录像
I saw how upset you were.
我知道你当时有多难过
Yeah, yeah, I was.
没错
I know you didn't know
我知道你对那晚
what was going to happen to my son that night.
发生在我儿子身上的事毫不知情
No, I didn't.
我真不知道
RHD thinks you were part of it.
劫案凶杀科觉得你参与了此事
Oh, I know.
我知道
Maybe I could help you.
也许我能帮你
Yeah, I don't know about that.
这我就不确定了
Don't dance with me, son.
别和我来这套 小子
You need to tell me yes or no now.
来还是不来 现在下决定
This chance won't come again.
过这村没这店
Yeah, okay, well, how do we make that happen?
好 那我怎么过去呢?
Go out the rear entrance.
从后门出来
Leave your gun and your duffle behind, you're coming back.
不用带枪和行李 你还要回去的
There's a car waiting.
有辆车在那等你
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Uber.
优步司机
I'm down the block.
我家在街尾
By now they've figured out you're gone,
现在他们应该知道你跑了
they'll be sending a car to sit on your house.
会派辆车在你家等着的
Uber, huh.
优步司机?
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛?
Man, come on, man. What are you doing?
草你妈 你干嘛?
Shut up. I will fuckin' kill you.
闭嘴 老子要杀了你
Fuck!
草!
Goddammit.
妈的
Deputy Chief.
副局长
You're lucky it's us. And not La Eme.
你该庆幸是我们 不是雷阿莫
La Eme? What the fuck are you talking about?
雷阿莫? 你♥他♥妈♥在说啥?
The drop house in Highland Park
上周你们的人洗劫了
that your crew ripped off last week.
高地公园的房♥子
Two bit trocoteros.
就两个小喽啰而已
Shit.
草
Shit is right. You know Carlos Vega?
草就对了 你认识卡洛斯·维加吧?
Jesus Christ, what do you want?
我的天 你们想要什么?
Names.
名字
The man who killed my son,
谁杀了我儿子
and the man who ordered it done.
还有谁下的命令
You told me that you knew that I had nothing to do with that.
你和我说 你知道我和此事无关的
Names, or we drop you on Vega's doorstep.
名字 不然我们把你扔到维加家门口
I didn't know that they were gonna kill him.
我不知道他们会杀了他
I swear to God.
我向上帝发誓
George was my friend, goddammit.
乔治是我的朋友 草了
You keep saying that. Names.
省省吧 名字
You don't understand, they'll kill me.
你们不明白 他们会杀了我的
Vega will kill you sure as shit.
维加肯定也会的
Pick your poison.
想死在谁手上 随你选
The last time I'm gonna ask.
我最后再问一次
I can't.
我不能说
Gag him. Get him in the car.
把他嘴堵上 弄到车里去
All right, all right. Carl Nash.
好吧 好吧 卡尔·纳什
Nash? Yeah.
纳什? 对
Carl Nash. He's the one that ordered the hit.
卡尔·纳什 是他下令开枪的
All right, he found out that George was a rat.
好吧 他发现乔治是奸细
What, you know him?
怎么 你知道那人
Ex-homicide.
前凶杀科的
Out of Van Nuys.
凡纳斯分部
Nash ordered the hit.
纳什策划的这次袭击
Who pulled the trigger?
谁开的枪?
I can't...I can't be sure.
我不...我不确定
Nick Riley. Maybe.
也许是尼克·莱利
Narcotics. West Bureau.
西部分局 缉毒科的
The case I'm working,
我手上的那个案件中
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表