剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I could never repay you or the church.
我永远都没办法好好报答你或者是这个教会
When you get to where you're going, let me know.
当你到了你要去的地方 给我个消息
I'll put you in contact with someone.
我会帮你联♥系♥个人的
You don't know where I'm going.
你不知道我要去哪啊
I don't have to.
我不需要知道
We're like the Chinese.
我们就像中国人一样
We're everywhere.
到处都是
I'll drop you a card.
我会给你寄个卡片的
You lied. To me.
你对我撒谎了
The whole time.
这么长时间来
George didn't want you to know, either.
乔治也不想你知道的
He didn't want you to worry.
他不想你担心
Don't blame our son.
别怪在我们儿子头上
It was his decision, it was what he wanted.
这是他的决定 是他想要的
None of this would have happened
要不是你的庇佑帮忙
without your blessing.
这些事永远不会发生
It was a fast path to command track,
这是个往上爬的捷径
which is what you wanted for him, too.
这也是你想要的啊
I wanted him safe.
我只想要他安全
This was a way to make that happen.
这也是一个让他安全的方法
You killed our son.
你杀了我们的儿子
That's not fair, Connie.
这样说不公平啊 康妮
You... killed him.
你... 杀了他
Oh, I can't stand to look at you.
哦 我现在一点也不想看到你
Ice? No ice.
加冰? 不要冰
Grace call?
格蕾丝打电♥话♥了?
Yeah.
是的
Maddie and Lisa are getting along
玛迪和丽莎相处的很好
like two peas in a pod.
像小姐妹一样
Nice.
真好
I'll pick her up in the morning.
我明早去接她
How was your day?
你今天怎么样?
Not bad.
不坏
Made some headway.
有了点进展
Girlfriend of our victim.
有关受害人的女朋友
Is she the killer?
她是凶手吗?
Might be the motive.
她可能是动机
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样?
A little stir crazy sitting around here all day?
整天坐在这快发疯了吧?
Matter of fact, I was, so I, uh, borrowed the car.
说实话 是有点 所以我借了辆车
Don't look at me like that.
别这么看我
The closest I got to being snatched was by the FBI.
差点成功劫走我的人只能是FBI
I was just enjoying myself at Echo Park,
我只是在回音公园里自己待会
looking at the lake,
看看湖
who should sidle up next to me
哪想到坐在我旁边的竟然是
but special agent Jay Griffin.
特别探员 杰·格里芬
That asshole? Are you shittin' me?
那个混♥蛋♥? 你逗我吧?
What did he want?
他要干嘛?
He wants me to spy on you.
他想让我监视你
What?
什么?
Feed him whatever I can about your investigation.
他让我把你案子的情况都告诉他
And he said he would take the flag off my record
他说他可以帮我删除以前的档案
so that I could start again somewhere else
这样我就可以在法律部门
in law enforcement.
找个地方重新开始了
Unbelievable. What did you tell him?
真不可思议 你怎么说的?
Told him to fuck off.
我叫他滚蛋
I appreciate that.
我很感激
Yeah, well, whatever I think about my ex husband,
反正不管我怎么对我的前夫有意见
I'm not gonna spy on the father of my child.
我都不可能监视我孩子的父亲
Call him Monday morning.
你周一早晨打给他
Tell him what?
说什么?
Tell him you changed your mind,
告诉他你改变主意了
but you want it in writing about your record.
但是你让他写保证他会帮你改纪录
Tell him I'm working on something good,
告诉他我的调查有重要进展
something he'll want.
有他想要的信息
And you'll give it to him,
但是只有他书面保证帮你的前提下
but only if he puts the deal in writing.
你才会告诉他是什么
Good evening, ma'am.
女士晚上好
Sorry to bother you this late.
不好意思现在打扰你
Coyote's been spotted in the highlands,
高地附近发现了野狼
and we're asking all the residents
我们现在请所有的住户
to keep their pets indoors.
把他们的宠物关在屋内
Have you seen any coyote scat in your backyard?
你见到过野狼粪便吗?
Coyote scat.
野狼粪便
Um, I don't think I would know
我觉得哪怕我见过我也
what coyote scat looks like if I saw it.
认不出来
Maybe you should go back and check for yourself.
不然你自己到后面检查一下吧
Well, this is a nice surprise, officer.
这真是个惊喜啊 警官
What does your lawyer say?
你的律师怎么说?
When are we getting in?
我们什么时候行动?
Soon.
快了
I told you it'll take some time.
我跟你说过需要点时间
What is wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
Just tired of waiting, that's all.
不想等了 而已
We're almost there, sweetheart.
宝贝 就快了
We're almost there.
就快了
Okay.
好的
Are you sure you don't want to stay?
你确定你不想留下来?
Can't.
不能
There really is a fucking coyote out there.
真♥他♥妈♥有个野狼在外面
Oh. Well
这样啊
A coyote can wait.
野狼也可以等等的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表