剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Nash, where is he?
纳什在哪?
I don't know.
我不知道
You must have some idea.
你肯定知道点什么
He'd disappear days on end.
他通常会消失好几天
Wouldn't answer his cell.
不接电♥话♥
He'd say he was out where there was no cell coverage.
他说他去的地方没信♥号♥♥
You said she could give us Nash.
你说过她会供出纳什
On a platter legally.
法律上来讲是的 拱手奉上
We never said she knew his current whereabouts.
我们没说过她知道纳什现在在哪
I have a signed agreement with the DA.
我们跟地检有签过协议
Do you have more questions?
你还有问题吗?
Riley, Piccininni, Arceneaux, all dead.
莱利 皮奇尼尼 阿西诺 都死了
That was the crew. He kept it tight.
那是全部的人了 他把组织维持的很紧
Who shot Tony Allen?
谁杀了托尼·爱伦
Riley.
莱利
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I was there.
我在场
I flagged him on his way home.
我向他挥手求救
So he stopped to help you.
所以他停下来帮你
Right.
是的
Let's get back to George Irving.
让我们回到乔治·欧文
Nash had big plans for him...
纳什本来对他寄予厚望...
till we found out he was an IA rat.
直到我们发现他是个调查科的卧底
Who shot him?
谁杀了他?
Riley, probably.
莱利 估计是
I don't know for sure.
我不太确定
What do you know about Arceneaux's suicide?
关于阿西诺的自杀你知道多少?
Wasn't.
不是自杀
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I was there.
我在场
Who actually pulled the trigger?
谁开的枪?
Riley.
莱利
All three murders? That's convenient.
所有人都是他杀的? 真巧啊
He was Nash's boy. Did his wet work.
他是纳什的人 替他做脏活
What about Veronica Allen?
维罗妮卡·爱伦呢?
That bitch.
那个贱♥人♥
Where does she fit in?
她参与了哪一部分?
Carl was playing her.
卡尔在玩她
In what way?
怎么个玩法?
He was boning her.
他在上她
Said she was in love with him.
她说她自己爱上他了
You sure she wasn't playing him?
你确定她没有在玩他?
That bastard.
那个混♥蛋♥
Who? Tony?
谁? 托尼?
Divorce papers. Did you know?
离婚协议 你知道这事吗?
No.
不知道
Oh, big fucking deal.
哇真♥他♥妈♥划算啊
He was going to leave me the house
他打算留这个房♥子给我
with two mortgages.
房♥子有两笔抵押贷款
Shit.
真是的
My husband passed away recently.
我丈夫不久前去世了
My condolences.
我很抱歉
As executor of his estate,
作为他财产的执行人
I'm authorized to assemble his finances.
我有权整合他的财产
Of course.
当然
I found that receipt in his desk.
我在他的桌子里找到了这个收据
How can I help you, Mrs. Allen?
需要我做什么 爱伦夫人?
A year ago you sold my husband
一年之前
$1.1 million of bearer bonds.
你卖♥♥给了我丈夫110万的不记名债券
That's correct. A legal transaction.
是的 合法交易
Oh, I'm sure.
我敢肯定
The bonds are missing. I'm trying to locate them.
债券不见了 我在想办法找
I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉
It's almost impossible to recover bearer bonds
想要找到丢失的或者是被偷的债券
if they're lost or stolen.
几乎是不可能的
I know that.
我知道
I also know that bearer bonds are used
我也知道不记名证券
for money laundering, tax evasion,
可以用来洗钱 逃税
and other illicit business transactions.
还有其他不正当的生意交易
You're very well informed.
您知道的很多
My husband was a money launderer.
我丈夫专门洗钱
He told me he was a producer
他告诉我他是个
of adult entertainment.
成♥人♥电♥影♥制片人
Please. Let's cut the crap, Mr. Morada.
省省吧 莫拉德先生
You knew the real source of my husband's income.
你知道我丈夫收入的真正来源
You helped him wash it.
你帮助他洗钱
That would be very hard to prove.
你很难证明这个说法
What you couldn't have known
你不会知道的是
was that some of that money
你跟我丈夫洗的那些钱
that you and my husband laundered
是托尼从他的表兄
Tony stole from his cousin Joey Marks.
乔伊·马克斯那里偷来的
Now, obviously the Armenians don't know
显然亚美尼亚人不知道
you were involved in that, or we wouldn't be sitting here.
你参与了这件事 不然我们不会坐在这里
Well, you certainly wouldn't.
好吧 你肯定不会还坐在这里
I appreciate your discretion.
我感激你的谨慎
But they will
但是他们会知道的
if you don't help me find my fucking money.
如果你不帮我找到我该死的钱
Rykoff estimated
雷科夫估计
Tony Allen skimmed upwards of $4 million.
托尼·爱伦掠的钱可以达到四百万
Also, Jer Yeah.
还有 杰瑞 好的
An hour ago, Veronica Allen visited a bond trader downtown.
一个小时前 维罗妮卡·爱伦拜访了市里的一位证券交易人
She's on her way home now.
她现在在回家的路上了
So they still issue these... these bearer bonds?
所以他们仍然在发行这些... 这些不记名证券?
No. But there's still some floating around.
不了 但是还有很多在市上流动
All right. We're checking out.
好的 我们得跟紧这个线索
First thing in the morning.
明早第一件事
We need to get that second tracker
我们得安好
on her other car.
她另一辆车的跟踪器
Let's go make nice with Mrs. Allen.
我们去跟爱伦女士和好吧
I was awfully hard on her yesterday,
我昨天对她太糟糕了
and I feel just plain sick about it.
我觉得心里好难受啊
Community relations. I'm all in.
搞好警民关系啊 我一定去
Detective, my lawyer told you to stay away from me.
警官 我的律师告诉过你离我远点
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I didn't think your lawyer would mind.
我觉得你的律师不会介意的
Then come in and have a drink.
那进来喝点东西吧
I'm on duty.
我还在岗呢 不能喝酒
Come in while I have a drink.
在我还有喝的时候快进来吧
Sure I can't entice you?
你确定我不能诱惑你喝?
No. No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Well, you were saying?
所以你刚才说?
We've changed our assessment of the case.
我们对案子的评估有了变化
The surviving officer's cooperating.
幸存的警官在与我们配合
She's given a statement.
她做了一份声明
She has?
是吗?
According to her,
根据她的说法
Nash planned your husband's murder,
纳什计划了你丈夫的谋杀
and she and his accomplices carried it out.
她和她的同伙们实施了谋杀
Carl Nash is now
卡尔·纳什现在
the sole focus of our investigation,
是我们调查的唯一重点
but I wanted to apologize on behalf of the department
但是我想代表我的部门向你道歉
for suggesting you were involved in any way.
我们错误地怀疑你参与了这起案子
Well, you don't know how much I appreciate that.
这样啊 你不知道我有多感激这个道歉
And I'd appreciate it
我也会很感激的
if you kept our conversation confidential.
如果你能把我们的对话保密
When we catch Nash, we'll need you to testify.
当我们抓到纳什的时候 我们会需要你作证
Testify to what, detective?
为什么作证啊警探?
That'll depend on his defense.
要看他怎么辩护了
I'm sure he'll try to cut a deal
我确定他一定会想办法
to stay off death row
达成一个交易来逃过一死
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表