剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Bosch. Bosch. Iverson.
我是博斯 博斯. 我是艾弗森
Iverson.
艾弗森
It's fuckin' 4:00 in the morning.
现在才他妈凌晨四点
We got a search warrant for Lucky Rykoff's place.
我们拿到了拉克奇·雷科夫房♥子的搜查许可
We're executing it now.
正准备去呢
Rykoff? From the strip joint?
那个脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥的雷科夫?
Yeah, your pal. Joey Marks' guy.
是啊 朋友 乔伊·马克斯的伙计
How the hell did you get a warrant?
你们到底是怎么拿到许可的?
Got a hit on those prints you asked us to run.
从你让我们调查的指纹中发现了线索
You found Rykoff's prints on Tony Allen's jacket?
你们在托尼爱伦的夹克上发现了雷科夫留下的痕迹?
I'll text you the address if you want to join us.
我把地址发给你 你想来的话就过来看看
Or maybe you just want to go back to bed.
或者你想继续睡大觉也行
Don't do anything before I get there.
在我过去之前 什么都不要做
We're not waiting on you, Bosch.
我们不会等你的 博斯
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Iverson.
艾弗森
Sit tight.
放着别动
Bosch. Come here.
博斯 过来
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在搞什么鬼?
SWAT? I thought you'd be pleased.
还找了特警? - 我以为你会很开心
How about we talk to the guy first.
不应该先跟他问话吗
Just because we found his prints on Allen's jacket
仅凭在爱伦的夹克上发现了他的痕迹
doesn't mean he killed him.
不能证明他就是凶手
Rykoff's been on our radar.
我们已经开始监视雷科夫了
Drugs, prostitution.
吸毒 卖♥♥淫
And if he killed Allen
如果是他杀了爱伦
Look, we get what we need, you might get what you need.
我们就能拿我们想要的 你也可以拿你想要的
Just what is it that you need?
这就是你想要的?
Joey Marks. And Rykoff can get us there.
我们的目标是乔伊·马克斯 雷科夫是个饵
This is bullshit. This is my case.
放屁 这是我的案子
You're Big footing me on this for some glory.
如果你能协助我破了这个案子的话 功劳也不小
You know something, asshole,
你懂什么 混♥蛋♥
you should be happy I invited you to the party.
你应该为参与我的行动感到高兴
You're pissed I broke it open.
我开始行动却把你惹毛了
All right, boys, saddle up. Let's go.
好了 伙计们 做好准备 我们出发
Let's go. Move it out.
搬出来 我们走了
We've got movement
我们已经移♥动♥至
in the rear bedroom.
后面的卧室
I repeat, we've got movement in the rear bedroom.
重复一遍 我们已经移♥动♥至后面的卧室
Get on the floor! Okay, okay, okay.
趴到地上! -好 好 好
Get down on the floor! Okay. Harmony, calm down.
下来趴到地上! 好 哈莫尼 别慌
On the floor!
趴下!
Off the bed, on the floor!
快点下床!趴到地上!
Settle down, all right?
冷静点 好吗?
Hey, be cool man, all right?
嘿 冷静一点行吗?
All right, all right, all right.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放在背后!
Hey, Pinky, be cool.
嘿 小粉 冷静点
Okay, baby.
好的 宝贝儿
Harmony, relax. I am. Ouch! Asshole.
哈莫尼 别紧张 - 我没紧张 混♥蛋♥!
You want to tell me what the fuck this is about?
你们告诉我这他妈的是什么情况?
We'll handle the search.
这项调查将由我们负责
Stick around and keep an eye on locking up.
保持巡逻 密切关注周边情况
Roger that.
明白
Let's keep this tight, Iverson.
速战速决 艾弗森
Sorry to fuck up your beauty sleep, ladies.
很抱歉打搅你们的美梦 女士们
Mr. LAPD.
LAPD的探长
What, is this payback for the other night?
这是对那晚的报复?
We're gonna take a look around.
我们要在四周搜查一下
You're not gonna find anything.
你们不会找到任何有价值的东西的
Fuck, this isn't about Tony Allen, is it?
擦 不是爱伦那事吧?
Man, I haven't left Vegas in months.
老兄 我这几个月一直在拉斯维加斯呆着
I'm tellin' you I wasn't in L.A. The night he got killed.
我告诉过你 他被杀的那天晚上我不在洛杉矶
I can prove that shit. Put a plug in it.
我可以证明我说的是真的 把嘴闭上
You can tell us your story down at the station.
你可以在警局好好讲讲你的故事
Iverson! In here.
艾弗森! 过来
Hey, sorry I forgot to flush. There's a drought and all.
嘿 抱歉我忘了冲厕所了 这里总是停水
Well, well, well. Bingo.
哟 哟 哟 找到啦
22. That what you were lookin' for?
口径22 这就是你要找的东西?
Who's lucky now?
现在哪个才是幸运儿?
We found your gun, asshole.
我们找到了你的枪 混♥蛋♥
What's that? That's not my gun.
那是什么? 那不是我的枪
Get him dressed. Where you're goin',
给他穿上衣服
you're gonna want to wear more than that, big fella.
穿好衣服跟我们走一趟吧 大个子
What the fuck are you doin', man?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在干什么?
Listen to me,
听我说
he was in there first, he was in there by himself.
它一开始就在那了 神不知鬼不觉就在那了
He planted that shit. That is not my gun.
不知道是谁栽赃的 那不是我的枪
Bullshit.
扯淡
Hey, that's not my fuckin' gun, man.
喂 那把枪真♥他♥妈♥不是我的 伙计
You know it's not my fuckin' gun.
你知道那他妈的不是我的枪
Oh, man.
拜托
He seemed surprised.
他看上去很惊讶
Surprised we found it.
他惊讶的是我们找到了枪
What?
怎么?
It ain't right.
事情好像不太对
Why would he keep it?
为什么他还会留着那把枪?
He whacks Allen in L.A., he pitches the gun,
他在洛杉矶杀了爱伦之后
throws it down a storm drain.
完全可以随便找个下水道把枪扔了
Maybe his mama gave it to him for his birthday.
也许那枪是他妈妈给他的生日礼物
Who knows. If they weren't idiots, we wouldn't catch 'em.
谁知道呢 如果他们聪明一点儿的话 我们也抓不住他们了
Yeah, right.
是啊 没错
It's too easy.
这一切太简单了
Let's confirm it's the murder weapon,
让我们先来确认一下那把枪是不是凶器
then decide how easy it is.
再来决定案件的复杂程度吧
Usual?
和往常一样?
Yeah. Chatty motherfucker in the morning.
大清早话特么太多了
That all today, officer?
今天就这些吗 警官?
Oh, I got to have some Krispy Kremes, too.
哦 我还要一些甜甜圈
Mm. Have a blessed day.
祝你今天愉快
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
She knows that we go all the way back to the academy.
她知道我们在赶回学校
Well, then, she's cool with me, right?
好吧 她没生我的气吧?
Yeah, she's cool.
没有
Just play it straight. Be yourself.
直接了当 做你自己就好
Yeah, what do I call her?
知道了 我该怎么称呼她?
Mo. Mo?
莫. 莫?
Yeah, call her Mo.
嗯 叫她莫就行
I'm chill, man.
兄弟 我有点紧张
And don't say chill, either.
也别说紧张
Hey. How are you?
嘿 你好
Too blessed to be stressed, baby. How are you?
受宠不惊 宝贝 你好啊
I'm good.
我很好
This is George.
这是乔治
I figured.
我知道
It's nice to meet you, Mo.
很高兴认识你 莫
Don't call me Mo.
别叫我莫
All right.
好吧
How are you?
你好吗?
I'm good.
我很好
Wednesday night. Plans?
周三晚上有事吗?
No. Wide open.
没有 档期很空
Eddie's got the details. All right.
艾迪会详细告诉你的 好吧
I shouldn't have to tell you to keep your mouth shut, but I will.
我本来没必要提醒你管好你的嘴 现在我要说一下
Ah, shit, I'm chill.
靠 我好紧张
You and Dad. How often you see him?
你和你父亲 多久见一次?
Oh, shit, I don't know.
靠 我不知道
Uh, every couple weeks I go by to see my mom.
我两周去看我妈妈一次
Sometimes I see him, sometimes I don't.
有时候会顺便见到他 有时候见不到
You ever talk about work?
你们聊工作的事吗?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表