剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
They couldn't cost more than fifty,
每部分花费不会超过五至七万
seventy K apiece to make. It's a ten to one ratio.
不过十分之一
What's the exact mechanism?
具体是如何操作的?
Big checks to dummy corporations
将大额支票开给皮包公♥司♥
and vendors for investment costs.
和投资成本的供应商
The films come out, more big checks to "Investors".
电影发行后 给所谓的"投资者"开更多大额支票
Phony income from DVD and online streaming.
伪造成DVD贩售和在♥线♥播♥放♥的收入
Ninety cents on the dollar.
其中九♥成♥是按美金结算
Feds must've known what he was up to.
联邦调查局不可能没有察觉
Bigger fish to fry.
想养肥了再动手
Anything from the phone records?
通话记录有什么线索?
Lotta calls to and from a strip club in Vegas called Dolly's.
从头至尾只有来自洛塔的电♥话♥
Including the last one he ever got.
从拉斯维加斯一个叫多莉的脱衣舞俱乐部打来的
Hmm. Girlfriend or just business?
女朋友还是谈公事?
This was in his wallet.
这是从他钱包里发现的
Oh. Pretty. Girlfriend?
真漂亮 女朋友吗?
I'm betting. His wife said he had a new one.
我估计是 他老婆说他新交了一个女朋友
Any names yet? Not yet.
知道名字吗? 还不知道
Well, Girlfriend in Vegas.
在拉斯维加斯金屋藏娇
Let's assume Allen was bringing that cash back from Vegas.
我们可以假设艾伦是带着钱从拉斯维加斯回来
I am thinking you need to go to Vegas.
我想你得去趟拉斯维加斯
Start with Allen's hotel. I was just gonna suggest that.
从艾伦住的酒店入手 我刚想这么说
Plus you can check in on your wife and kid.
你还可以去看看你老婆和孩子
Make sure that you do. Roger that.
这是命令 收到
Viva Las Vegas. What about me?
拉斯维加斯万岁 那我呢?
You have to stay here and finish the financials.
你得留在这儿完成财务状况的检查
What you get for being so tech savvy.
谁让你是技术达人呢
Harry in Vegas. What a waste.
让哈里去拉斯维加斯 暴殄天物
I could be all up in the Champagne Room at the Spearmint,
我可以在"留兰"的香槟房♥里玩个通宵
making it rain for the ladies.
给姑娘们撒撒钱
Another reason you're not going.
这是另一个不让你去的原因
But I'll get you a t-shirt.
不过我会帮你带件T恤的
I'll drive over tonight, when it's cooler.
我今晚开车过去 那时凉快点
After I talk to Veronica Allen about her husband's business.
我会先去找维罗妮卡·爱伦聊聊她丈夫的生意
Okay. Good work, guys.
好样的 伙计们
Jerry. Go home, shower, take a nap. You look like shit.
杰瑞 回家洗个澡 休息一下 你看起来糟透了
I feel like shit, now that you mention it.
我也觉得 恭敬不如从命
Bosch. Before you leave town, Irving has something for you.
博斯 你出城前找一下欧文 他有东西给你
Detective, you can come in now.
警探先生 你可以进来了
Thank you, Ida.
谢谢 艾达
Chief.
副局长
Bosch.
博斯
What's this?
这是啥?
Audio surveillance from Anthony Allen's office,
安东尼 爱伦办公室的音频监控
his office phone, his cell phone, and his car.
包括办公电♥话♥ 手♥机♥ 还有车内录音
What about his house?
他家呢?
Said they weren't up on the house. Excluded from the warrant.
他们说没装监控 没有权限
Meaning if they had it, they wouldn't give it to us.
就是说即使他们有也不会给我们吧
I'm assured this is the pertinent material.
我确定这个就是你要的材料
Was it hard to get? Suspiciously easy.
是费九牛二虎之力才拿到? 是难以置信的容易
It's been redacted. No doubt.
删减版吧 那肯定
What'd you have to give them?
你拿什么去交换的?
Full report on what we know so far.
我们目前掌握的所有情报
What'd they say about the cash in his car?
他车里的现金他们怎么说?
Didn't blink.
不假思索地说
Said they were aware of his possible criminal activities.
他们知道他的行为可能触犯了法律
They shed any light on those activities?
他们在这些行为上有何启示?
Only to reiterate
只是重申了
that they were unconnected to their larger investigation,
这些和他们的全盘调查无关
but please keep them in the loop,
不过不要把他们排除在外
which I promised to do.
我也保证不会
And in return they promise
作为回报他们保证
to keep us in the dark and feed us shit.
蒙蔽我们给我们一些狗屁情报
With the Feds, it does tend to be a one-way street.
跟联邦调查局合作是我们唯一的出路
Any idea what they're up to?
可知晓他们的计划?
"A matter of national security."
"事关国家安危"
Right. Thanks for going to bat on this.
好吧 谢谢你为这事出面
Bosch.
博斯
Try to stay clear of whatever this is.
不管是什么 尽量别插手
Above both our pay grades. Do my best.
上面的人动不得 我尽量吧
Harry.
哈里
Carl.
卡尔
Here to see Mrs. Allen. Is she home?
来找艾伦太太 她在家吗?
Yeah. How's it going?
在 进展如何?
You know. One step at a time.
你懂得 一步一步来
It's a grind. I remember.
确实磨人 我记得的
Your partner was here yesterday, looking at footage.
你搭档昨天来了 来看录像
Yeah, he said it was exciting, watching the UPS guy come and go.
是啊 他说看送快递的小哥出出进进感觉很爽
She hasn't been out of her house in days.
她这几天都没出过门
You got a take on the Allens at all?
你对艾伦夫妇有什么了解?
Quiet.
沉默
Didn't socialize much with the neighbors.
不怎么跟邻里打交道
I mean, that's typical up here, though.
尽管这里都是这样的人
People like their privacy. You know what he did for a living?
人们很注重隐私 你了解他的生计吗?
Media consultant. He tell you that?
传媒顾问 他这么跟你说?
Mm-hmm. They both did.
他们两个都这么说
What about visitors?
访客呢?
The usual amount. Friends and family.
很正常 朋友和家人
His, hers? Mostly his, I guess.
他的或她的? 我猜大部分是他的
You said he was out of town a lot.
你说过他经常出差
Yeah. What about her?
是的 她呢?
She traveled, too, sometimes.
她有时也出去旅行
He ever here on his own? Sure.
有过他独自在家的情况吗? 当然
This girl ever visit Tony here when he was by himself?
他独自在家时这个女孩来过吗?
Don't ring a bell.
想不起来了
You wanna leave that? I'll ask the crew.
你要把照片留下吗?我可以问问其他人
Thanks, brother. Yeah.
谢了 兄弟 没事
Let me call Mrs. Allen.
我帮你通报艾伦夫人
Does it feel like rain to you?
你有没有觉得要下雨了?
About your husband's business affairs...
关于你丈夫的生意
It's so humid. Radio says
太潮湿了 电台说
it's what's left of a hurricane down in Baja.
这是巴哈飓风的残余力量所致
I can always tell when it's the tail end of a storm
我总能分辨出来自墨西哥海岸的
blowing up the coast from Mexico.
暴风雨的尾声
So sultry.
很闷热
Mrs. Allen?
艾伦夫人?
I didn't want to know, particularly.
我并不想知道
And Tony certainly wasn't forthcoming.
当然托尼也不会透露
Did you know your husband was laundering money
你知道你丈夫通过他的制片公♥司♥
through his production company?
洗钱的事吗?
I'm not surprised. You're not?
意料之中 是吗?
I'm not stupid.
我又不傻
I know what it costs to live the way we live.
我知道我们这样的生活开销很大
I signed the tax returns. I even read them.
我签过报税表 也读过它们
Were they phony?
是伪造的吗?
No, scrupulously accurate.
不 严谨准确
He wasn't going to get caught out like that.
他可不能因为这种低级错误进监狱
He usually got a tax refund. Did you ever meet
他通常能拿到退税 你见过
any of your husband's business associates?
你丈夫的生意伙伴吗?
I heard the late night calls.
我有听到过他半夜在打电♥话♥
Can you tell me about those?
能具体跟我讲讲吗?
I can't.
我不能
Why not?
为什么?
Because I don't speak Russian or Armenian.
因为我听不懂俄语和亚美尼亚语
And he spoke both? Fluently.
这两个他都会讲? 非常流利
Do you remember any of the names
你还记得
of your husband's business associates?
你丈夫生意伙伴的名字吗?
Richard, Tom, Charles, Joe.
理查德 汤姆 查尔斯 乔
What about the companies he did business with?
那和他有生意往来的公♥司♥呢?
My husband was a clever man.
我丈夫是个聪明人
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表