剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Who?
谁?
Harvey Keitel.
哈维·凯特尔
"Pulp Fiction." The clean up guy.
《低俗小说》里的那个清洁工
You know I don't go to the movies.
你知道我不看电影
At least you know it is a movie.
至少你知道它是一部电影
That's something.
就行了
Of course I know it's a movie.
我当然知道那是一部电影
Anyway, tell Griffin about the blood in the car.
无论如何 和格里芬说一下车里血迹的事
Give him the GPS data, let the Feds figure it out.
把GPS的数据给他 让调查局的人查清楚
Even if it doesn't pan out, you've made the effort.
即使最后失败了 你也已经尽力了
Could be helpful.
应该会有用吧
Hope so.
希望是
You hope so what?
你希望什么?
That the traffic isn't too bad. You ready?
路上不会太堵 准备好了吗?
It's kind of early to eat, isn't it?
现在吃有点儿早吧 不是吗?
Oh, it's rush hour. By the time we get there, it won't be.
哦 正是高峰期 我们到那儿的时候你就不觉得早了
You'll be starving, screaming.
你就会喊饿
Have fun, you two.
好好享受 你们俩
Bye, Mom. See you.
拜 妈妈 回见
Chief.
局长
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Omni Hotel, suite 1530.
奥尼酒店 1530号♥房♥
I'm about to have dinner with my daughter.
我正要跟我女儿去吃饭
I can meet up with you afterwards.
我一会儿就过去
Of course.
当然
Have a nice dinner.
晚餐愉快
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
You have to go to work?
你要去工作吗?
Not before we eat.
吃完了再去
It's open.
门开着的
My son was working undercover for Internal Affairs.
我儿子在为特别行动司
Special Operations Division.
做卧底
I had no idea.
我并不知道
No one did.
大家都不知道
He was part of a team putting together a case
他参与了一起
against a crew of corrupt vice and narcotics officers.
打击腐♥败♥涉毒的黑警的案件
They'd been ripping off drug dealers, shaking down merchants.
他们敲诈毒贩 勒索毒枭
And all of this?
那这些都是?
At the moment, the RHD investigation into my son's death
目前 劫案凶杀科认为我儿子的死
is focused on possible gang retaliation.
可能是黑帮报复
Or that George did stumble into an armed robbery,
或者乔治恰好碰到了持枪抢劫的人
and his death had nothing to do with his undercover work.
他的死因和他卧底的工作根本没关系
Those both seem plausible.
这两种情况都有可能
No, he was found out.
不 他暴露了
And they murdered him.
他们杀了他
Sir, I know one of the leads, Brad Coniff.
长官 我知道他们其中的一个头儿 布拉德·康尼夫
He's as good as it comes at his job.
他人很好 工作也出色
I'm sure he is.
我确定他是其中之一
When he's allowed to do it.
只要有人授权
But it's campaign season, Bosch.
但这事发生在竞选期间 博斯
Dirty cops killing a fellow officer.
无良黑警杀死了忠诚的警官
Are you saying they'd cover this up?
你是说他们想掩盖这个事实?
The mayor and his police chief?
市长和他的局长?
They'll do whatever they can to impede this investigation
他们会竭尽全力去妨碍这项调查
until after the election.
直到竞选结束
And then they'll make sure it goes away quietly.
只要他们确定这场风波已经平息
They'll cut deals with the guilty ones,
他们就会和罪犯达成协议
no trials, no headlines.
没有审判 没有报道
No blow back.
没有任何波澜
And no way to ever find out the truth.
当然也不可能查出真♥相♥
Well, then, as much as it might make them uncomfortable,
即使劫案凶杀科的调查会使他们感到不爽
there's no way they're gonna gut RHD's investigation.
他们也不可能阻止调查
I would in their position.
我要是他们的话
Done worse.
会做的更绝
Chief, why am I here?
局长 那叫我来干什么?
I want you to work the case.
我想让你接手这个案子
With RHD?
协助劫案凶杀科?
With me.
协助我
I need you, Bosch.
我需要你 博斯
I need a detective who will be relentless
我需要一个为我儿子
on behalf of my son.
伸张正义的警探
Look, sir Arceneaux.
长官 阿西诺.
And right now he's untouchable.
现在已经联♥系♥不到他了
And he knows who's behind this.
他知道谁是幕后黑手
And RHD can't even talk to him.
甚至连劫案凶杀科都不能传讯他
But you can.
但是你可以
Ah, shit, sir. Parallel investigation.
额 不会吧 长官 同步调查
That's not a good idea.
这可不是个好主意
Let RHD do their job.
就让劫案凶杀科去做吧
They'll find your son's killer.
他们会找到杀人凶手的
If they'd let them.
如果是他们做的呢
Who's they?
他们是谁?
The tenth floor.
上面的那些人
At my son's funeral,
在我儿子的葬礼上
you picked up a shell casing from the honor guard.
你捡了一个仪仗队的弹壳儿
Well, that's something I always do at an officer's funeral.
嗯 我经常在军官的葬礼上做这种事
Why?
为什么?
Because he was one of us.
因为他是我们的一员
Then help me.
那就帮我
Help me find out who killed him.
帮我找到到底是谁杀了他
J. Edgar.
杰·埃德加.
We heading up to Mulholland
我们要去穆赫兰道吗?
before it gets to hot?
趁现在凉快点
Oh, shit. I forgot.
哦 见鬼了 我给忘了
I'm Downtown. Something came up.
我还在市区 有点事情要处理
Do me a solid and handle Mulholland on your own.
别等我了 你自己处理一下穆赫兰道的事情
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
Sure, Harry.
好的 哈里
Thanks, partner.
谢了 老兄
Finney's doing more than okay.
芬尼工作做得很棒
Dropped the military pension,
放弃抚恤金
and now he's running security
现在为马布里的一个
for some hedge fund baby out in Malibu.
新对冲基金提供安保工作
Yeah, shit, if I was Finney
妈的 就是 如果我是他
I'd be golfing six days a week.
我一星期都能打六次高尔夫
Fuck work.
操
Since when do you play golf, Coniff?
你是什么时候开始打高尔夫的 康尼夫?
Oh, Harry Bosch.
哦 哈里·博斯
Wow, I heard you were back on.
哇 我听说你又回来了
Been back a couple of weeks. Already caught a case.
几周前回来的 已经接了一个案件了
Pornographer shot twice, stuffed in the trunk of his car.
色情片制片人被打了两枪 而且被塞在了他自己的后备箱里
Mm, the relentless glamour of police work.
嗯 警♥察♥这工作的残酷之美
This is my partner, Julie Espinosa.
这是我朋友朱莉·埃斯皮诺萨
Harry Bosch, nice to meet you. Good to meet you.
哈里·博斯 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Heard you guys caught a hot one.
听说你们接了一个烫手山芋
Did we ever. Yeah, how's that goin'?
一直如此 嗯 怎么样了?
Can't talk to the kid's partner,
不能传讯死者的搭档
cause he's out IOD for stress.
他因心理创伤申请了工伤
Tenth floor is way up our ass big time
上面的那些人都抽出了屁大点儿时间
tellin' us what to do and when to do it.
指示我们该做什么 什么时候做
Oh, seems like Tenzer'd go balls to the wall for this one.
哦 看来唐泽为这事拼尽全力了
Irving's one of his guys.
欧文是他的手下嘛
Not since he endorsed O'Shea. Oh. True.
从他支持奥谢以后就不是了 哦 确实是这样
You'd think they'd put politics aside for this.
还以为他们不会将此事与政♥治♥挂钩呢
No such thing Downtown, right?
在市里不可能 对吧?
Brad.
布拉德
Yeah. All right, well, um, we'll figure it out.
恩 我们会查清的
Keep your head down, right?
低调一点 好吗?
It's all we can do.
没问题
Hey, why don't you stop by El Campadre sometime,
有时间来埃尔·康帕德雷坐坐
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表