剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Yep. Shit, Harry. What the fuck?
是啊 妈的 哈里 搞什么鬼?
You should have told me.
你该告诉我啊
I couldn't. Sorry.
我做不到 对不起
Shit, I'm pissed.
妈的 我生气了
I'm fuckin' pissed.
我真的生气了
I'll get over it.
让我缓缓
I'm counting on that.
就指望你了
So you were supposed to legit find these photos,
所以你想以合法途径获取照片
and get everything back on the up and up.
以光明正大的方式公开
Photos would have made the case.
照片造就了这案子
You have to go back to work?
你得回去工作?
Nope.
不
Thanks for making dinner.
谢谢你做的晚餐
Kind of like old times.
感觉回到了以前
It was passable.
以前还凑合吧
Better than that.
怎么会才凑合
So how's our girl? She was a bit glum at dinner.
我们的女儿呢? 她晚餐的时候有点闷闷不乐的
She's okay.
她没事儿
She's just missing her friends.
她想她的的朋友了
She's probably in there Skyping now.
现在肯定在跟朋友视频聊天呢
Oh, I know I can't keep you here forever.
我知道不能让你们一辈子在这儿
You gotta go home sooner or later.
迟早你们得回家
We do.
是的
You still think we might be in danger?
你还是觉得我们处于危险中?
Probably not.
可能不会
But I'd worry anyway.
但是我还是担心
As long as Reggie's away, why not stay here?
瑞奇出门在外 你们为啥不待我这儿?
We'll see.
看情况吧
I saw Griffin today.
我今天见了格里芬
Oh, yeah? What'd he have to say?
哦 是吗? 他说了啥?
They're taking the flag off my record.
他们会清除我的不良记录
That's great.
恭喜你
And he gave me a letter of recommendation,
然后给了我一封推荐信
signed by the director himself.
由他的主管签字
As well they should. Congrats.
这是你应得的 祝贺
You tell Maddie?
你告诉玛迪了吗?
I showed her the letter.
我给她看了那封信
Yeah? What'd she say?
嗯哼 她怎么说
She's happy for me.
她很是为我高兴
She's also a little confused.
当然她也有点搞不清楚
She's not really sure what her mother's up to.
不知道他妈妈忙着要干什么
Her mother's not really sure, either.
其实她妈妈自己也不是很清楚
But I am really excited
但是 这是很久以来
for the first time in a long time.
我是第一次这么兴奋
I want to thank you for that.
为此我想谢谢你
Glad I can help.
很高兴能帮到你
Glad the Bureau did right by you.
也很高兴局里能正确地对待你
I saw Rykoff today.
我今天看见雷科夫了
He said they found their agent.
他说找到了他们的探员
Yeah, that's what Griffin said.
是啊 格里芬也是这么说的
Well, at least the family will now have some closure.
至少 这个家总算是有点如释重负了
What about Reggie?
那雷吉呢?
Have you told him about any of this?
这些你跟瑞奇讲过吗?
We've been exchanging emails.
我们有邮件的来往
Easier with the time difference.
现在不像过去了 这样对大家都容易些
I didn't know you'd been in contact.
我都不知道你们还在联♥系♥
He's coming back home next week.
他下周会回家
So I figured I'd wait and tell him when he gets back.
所以我想我会等到他回来再跟他讲
I thought you already arrested someone.
我以为你已经把疑犯逮捕了
He wasn't the guy. They let him go.
不是他干的 他们放他走了
Do you have a suspect?
你还有别的嫌疑人么?
We're following some leads.
我们还在顺着线索找
We came up here to talk to Carl Nash,
我来这是想和卡尔·纳什谈谈
but he's not at work today.
但是他今天没去上班
Why on earth would you want to speak to him?
你们到底为什么想要找他?
He's become a person of interest in this case.
他是这个案子里的嫌疑人
I can't imagine why.
我猜不到是为什么
How well do you know him?
你有多了解他?
To say hello to.
也就是打打招呼罢了
Not that you'd know this,
你可能不知道
but he's got quite a checkered past.
但是他的过去是相当的复杂
Really?
真的?
He was forced to resign from the LAPD.
他在洛杉矶警♥察♥局时被迫辞职
Corruption, brutality.
贪污 虐待
I had no idea.
我一点都不知道
He seems so harmless, like a big teddy bear.
他看起来很善良的就像一个呆呆的泰迪熊
Hidden Highlands should have run
隐秘高地应该进行
a better background check.
更详细的背景调查
They certainly should have.
毫无疑问
If you see him…
如果你看到他了...
Oh, I have one, thank you.
我已经有了 谢谢
Right. Give us a call.
那就好 打电♥话♥给我们
We really need to talk to him.
我们真的很需要跟他谈谈
He may look harmless, but believe me,
他可能看起来很善良 但是 相信我
he has a very violent history.
他有一个非常暴♥力♥的历史
My God, you think Carl Nash killed my husband.
哦天呐 你觉得他杀了我的丈夫
Put it this way. He's high on our list.
我只能这么说 他的嫌疑很大
Thank you for the warning.
谢谢你们的提醒
You're welcome. Stay safe.
不客气 保重
I will.
我会的
She doesn't strike me as somebody who's gonna panic.
她给我感觉和其他受到惊吓的人不一样
Works in our favor.
就像我们预期的一样
She won't risk a digital trail.
她不会冒险留下证据
She makes contact with Nash,
如果她和纳什有联络
she'll make it in person.
她只会私下偷偷的联络
And the stakeout, how's that working?
那监控呢呢 进行得怎么样
Three shifts, one way in, one way out.
三班 只有一个出入口
We got it covered.
一切尽在掌控之中
Love a gated community.
爱死有门禁的小区了
Yes, I'd like to place an order for delivery.
是的 我想预约一个快递
And great. How long will that take?
很好 那大概需要多久?
That's perfect.
好极了
You can charge it to my account.
从我账户里扣就行了
Bosch. Keisha Russell.
博斯 凯莎·罗素
You have a minute, Detective?
你有时间吗 警探?
Not if it's about my mother's murder.
如果是关于我母亲的谋杀案的话 那没有
It's about the case against Luke Rykoff getting kicked.
是关于雷科夫的那个案子
You always work on Sundays?
星期天你也总是工作吗?
Yeah, just like you, Detective.
是啊 就能你一样 警探
Rykoff was released because the warrant was bad.
雷科夫被放走是因为我们没有充分的正当理由
Even though Las Vegas Metro
就算拉斯维加斯警局
found the murder weapon in his home?
在他家里发现了武器也不够吗?
Gun was excluded. I've got work to do.
那把枪被证据规则排除了 我还有事要做
Annette called me again.
安妮特又给我打了一个电♥话♥
Annette? I gave you her number.
安妮特? 我给过你她的电♥话♥
I've been busy.
我一直很忙
Your mother told her a story
你母亲和她在临死的几天前
a few days before she died.
和她提起过一件事
Go ahead.
什么事?
She'd been to visit you at the youth house.
她去那家青年旅馆找过你
She was upset because
因为有人偷走了她给你的帆布鞋
someone had stolen the red sneakers she'd given you,
而且还狠狠地打了你一顿
and that the thief had beaten you badly
而且你还被指责
and you'd been blamed.
她一直很不安
True story, Detective?
这是真的吗 警探
I got detention for fighting.
我因为打斗而被拘留了
She told Annette that it broke her heart to see you like that.
她和安妮特说看见你这样这真是让她伤心透了
And that she was more determined
之后她从没有下过这么大的决心
than ever to bring you home,
想把你带回家
but that before she could do that...
但是就在她这么做之前...
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表