剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
He always made sure I was...
他一直
insulated from his business concerns.
不让我掺和进他的生意
I knew he was a pornographer, and that was sufficient.
我知道他是拍色情片的 这就够了
Mrs. Allen, did you embrace your husband
爱伦夫人 上次见到你丈夫的时候
the last time you saw him?
你有抱过他吗
Why do you ask?
你为什么这么问
Well, we found a handprint on his jacket.
我们在他的外套上发现了指纹
Looks like a woman's hand.
看起来像是女人的手
It's on the shoulder. And you think it's mine.
在肩膀这个位置 你觉得那是我的
When you have a chance, if you could come by the station
你有时间的话 能否来警局一趟
so they could print you for comparison.
我们好采集你的指纹进行一下对比
It's not necessary. My prints are in the system.
没有那个必要 我的指纹是记录在案的
I did some escort calls.
我以前当过应♥召♥女郎
I was young and stupid.
那时候我还太年轻 太傻了
Got picked up a couple of times.
被抓过几次
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事儿了
Did your husband know about it?
你丈夫知道吗?
He did.
他知道
Did it bother him?
这个会困扰他吗?
It didn't.
并没有
Well, I'm still going to need you
总之 我还是需要你来一趟警局
to come by anyway. They'll want a fresh print.
他们要采集最新的指纹
Like you said, it was a long time ago.
就像你说的 那是很久以前的了
I don't think it was mine, detective.
我觉得那不是我的 警探
The last time I saw Tony, I didn't touch him.
上次我见到托尼的时候 我并没有碰他
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, follow my lead exactly as we discussed.
好了 老老实实按我们之前说的那样做
No freelance. Do not go off the reservation, all right?
别随便行动 不要干出格的事儿 知道了吗
Yeah. All right, let's go.
知道了 好了 走吧
Get in there. Do as I say.
进去 按我说的做
I'll fucking kill you.
我他妈要宰了你
Get in here. Okay, George.
进去 好了 乔治
All right. That's good.
行了 够了
That's enough. Let him go.
够了 放开他
Asshole, man.
混♥蛋♥
The fuck?
妈的
What the fuck?
你♥麻♥痹♥
What's your name, ese?
你叫什么?
Tito.
提托
Tito.
提托
Is that your hidey hole up there?
你把货都藏那儿了?
Aw, come on, man. George.
不说是吧 乔治
Hey, listen, if you want to make sure
听着 如果你想确保
that shit like this doesn't happen to you again,
这种事儿不再发生
you are going to need some insurance, brother.
你就得弄点保险措施 兄弟
Come on, man.
得了吧
Relax. You're going to get to keep your brick.
别担心 我们不要你的货
We're not here to interfere with neighborhood commerce.
我们来不是跟你抢生意的
Your boys buy direct from Sinaloa?
你们直接从锡那罗亚那里拿货?
That's interesting.
有意思
All right. Consider this a weekly thing, Tito
好了 记住这个 提托
sales tax Fridays.
每周五上供
Hey, no, cheer up. This isn't a one-way street.
嘿 别介 想开点 这个对你也有好处
You need a tip on a raid, a competitor dimed out,
你不想有人来这儿跟你抢生意吧
we can help you with that.
我们会帮你解决的
You two fuckers some real tough pendejos, huh?
你们俩傻♥逼♥还真把自己当回事儿了 是吗
You fuck with us, you fuck with all of us.
你要是跟我们对着干 你就是跟所有人都对着干了
All right, George, that's enough.
行了 乔治 够了
That's enough.
这就足够了
Come on, let's go.
我们走吧
Next time, use your baton.
下次 用警棍揍
Those little Pelicans, they're not worth shit,
这些小啰啰 不值得这样
not like the old Maglites.
不像以前的那帮人
Those bad boys, they can do some serious damage.
那些家伙 还是有点本事的
Right.
是吗
Oh, boy.
哦 天呐
I might have something else lined up
接下来几天
in the next couple of days.
我可能有别的事情
Oh, really?
是吗?
What?
是啥?
I'll let you know.
我以后会告诉你的
Harry.
哈里
The movie Veronica Allen did with her husband
维罗尼亚·爱伦跟她丈夫合作的那部电影
The porno? No, no, the other one,
色情片? 不 不是 另外一部
the R-rated one: Victim of the Night.
R级片 夜晚受害者
See if you can track down anyone involved with it
你去问问看能不能挖出点什么
director, producer, actors,
导演 制片人 演员
anyone who worked with her.
任何跟她一起工作过的
Anything in particular?
有什么特别要注意的吗?
I just want to know what she was like back then.
我就想知道她那时是个什么样的人
I'll look into it.
我会查查看的
Thanks, brother.
谢了 兄弟
Hey, Mom, is Dad around?
嗨 妈妈 老爸在家吗
No, he's working late.
没有 他在加班
You try his cell?
你给他打过电♥话♥了吗?
Yeah. It went to voice mail.
打了 转到语♥音♥信箱了
I just, uh, I wanted to bend his ear for a minute.
我就是 嗯 我就想找他谈一下
Thought I might catch him. You in a rush?
还以为他在家 你很着急吗?
Kind of, yeah. Sit.
有点儿 坐下
Talk with your mom for a few minutes.
跟我聊一会儿
How was your day?
你今天过的怎么样?
Oh, you know, it was--
你知道的 今天过的
it was fine.
过的还行
Beginnings. They're always tough.
刚开始 总是没那么容易的
I'm sorry? I know you.
啥意思? 我懂的
It takes you a while to fit in.
你总是需要一段时间适应
You've always been cautious in a new situation.
到了新的环境里你总是有所戒备
Yeah, well, it's working out. I'm getting comfortable.
还好 我还挺适应的
Yeah. I hope you didn't wear that outfit to work.
希望你不是穿着这套衣服去上班的
No. Jacket and tie, Mom. I always dress correct.
没有 夹克陪领带 妈 我穿的很得体的
Want some dinner?
要吃点啥吗?
Yeah. Mom
好的 妈
Hey. Mom!
行啦 妈!
Let me fix you something to eat.
让我给你弄点吃的
Dressing room, Dolly's
这里是多莉俱乐部的化妆间
Layla there?
是你吗 蕾拉
Tony? Hey, babe.
托尼? 嘿 宝贝
Hey. You back already?
嘿 你已经回来了?
Yeah. Made decent time.
是的 时间刚刚好
Did you have time to go by the other place too?
那个地方你也去了吗?
I'll tell you about it when I see you,
等见面了我再跟你说
not on the phone. Just making sure.
电♥话♥里不宜多说 就想确认一下
You got nothing to worry about, baby.
没什么好担心的 宝贝
Harry.
哈里
Hope it's not too late.
没打扰你们吧
I just got home. What's up?
我刚到家 咋啦?
Headed your way, actually.
我其实正往你那儿去呢
I told you we're fine.
我跟你说了我们没事儿
It's that case I told you about.
我是来办案的 之前跟你提过的
Our victim did business there.
受害者以前在那里做过生意
How long you staying?
你会待多久?
I don't know. A few days.
还不知道 几天吧
I was hoping I might be able to connect with Maddie,
我在想 明天也许
you know, some time tomorrow.
我能见见玛迪
Yeah, you can pick her up after camp.
好啊 等她下课了你可以去接她
I'll text you the address.
我一会儿把地址发给你
Okay.
好的
I'll, uh, see you then.
我 嗯 再见
Good night, Harry.
晚安 哈里
Hey, doll.
嗨 宝贝
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表