剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
If he asks.
如果他问的话
How would you feel about doing a little more of that?
更进一步你看怎样?
A little more what?
进什么?
Talkin' shop with Pop?
跟波普开清谈会
It's no problem.
没问题啊
All right. See ya, Eddie.
好吧 回头见 艾迪
Later.
回头见
God, shit, man.
靠 他妈的
What? I said chill.
怎么了? -我说紧张
Goddamn.
真该死
Don't sweat it. She liked you.
别紧张 她挺喜欢你的
Yeah, all right. How could you tell?
是吗 你怎么知道?
I can tell. Uhhuh.
我就是知道 是吗
But you. You have got to chill.
但是你得冷静冷静
Oh, that's right.
好吧
We'll be back.
我们等会儿回来
I need a cup of coffee or something.
我需要一杯咖啡什么的
It's been a long night.
都一个晚上了
Ah, cocaine's wearing off?
可♥卡♥因♥的药效没有了啊?
Tough shit.
逼事儿真多
I know you got history with this guy,
我知道你跟这家伙有过节
but I should take the lead here.
但这儿应该是我说了算
I'm not comfortable with that.
我可不喜欢这样
Anything local comes up, you give me the high sign,
如果是跟你方有关的事宜 只要你示意一下
I'll let you step in.
我就允许你介入
The whole thing is local, Bosch.
所有都跟我方有密切关系 博斯
Tony Allen lived in L.A. He was killed there, also.
托尼·爱伦住在洛杉矶 他也是在那里被杀的
And his killer's right here in Vegas in there.
而杀害他的凶手就在维加斯 就在审讯室
Maybe.
或许吧
Look, professional courtesy.
从职业规矩上来讲
It's my murder, I talk to him first.
这是我的凶杀案 该我先问他话
Up to the captain.
这是警监决定的
We'll see how he wants to handle the others.
拭目以待他怎么解决其同伙吧
What others?
什么同伙?
Captain invited some known associates of Joey Marks
警监邀请了与乔伊·马克斯有关的人
to come in for a chat.
来这儿聊聊
Your buddy Billy from the titty bar.
你在脱衣舞吧认识的小伙伴
Allen's poker pal at the Mirage.
爱伦在海市蜃楼的牌友
What the hell's she doing here?
她在这儿要干什么?
They ID'd her off her comp card.
他们从她的宣传卡上认出了她
You're saying she's an associate of Joey Marks?
你是说她和乔伊·马克斯有联♥系♥?
It's in her file. It's a mistake.
写在她的档案里啊 这肯定搞错了
Is she under arrest?
她现在被逮捕了吗?
Came in of her own accord. Voluntarily.
是她自己愿意来的
You said you didn't know her.
你说你不认识她
Piss off.
滚犊子
What am I doing here, Harry?
我来这儿干嘛 哈里?
Is this about Tony Allen?
这跟托尼·爱伦有关?
Careful what you say. We're on camera.
注意言行 录像机在呢
What'd they tell you?
他们跟你说了什么?
They didn't tell me anything.
他们什么都没有说
They just threatened our business,
他们威胁我们的生意
talking about mob ties and pulling our casino license.
说些什么暴徒还有吊销我们赌场执照的话
It's bullshit.
都是狗屁
Did you know about this?
你知道这些吗?
Don't lie to me, Harry. Is this about your case?
别骗我 哈里 这些跟你的案子有关吗?
Let me talk to the captain, get this sorted out.
我要去跟警监谈谈 得解决这事儿
I'll be right back. Jesus, Harry.
我等会儿回来 天哪 哈里
But don't worry. It's under control.
别担心 一切尽在掌控
Yes. Captain.
是的 警监
That woman you brought in, Eleanor Wish,
那个女人埃莉诺·渥什
she's got nothin' to do with this case.
她跟这个案子没有一毛钱关系
Let me call you back.
我一会儿给你回电♥话♥
And how do you know that?
你怎么知道?
I interviewed her yesterday about Allen.
我昨天问过她关于爱伦的事儿
You interviewed.
你问过
She didn't even know his last name.
她连那人姓啥都不知道
Iverson, get a cup of coffee.
艾弗森 去倒一杯咖啡
I want her kicked loose.
你得放了她
Because she's your ex-wife?
就因为她是你前妻?
No, because she's got nothin' to do with this. Any of it.
不是 因为她跟此事无关 完全无关
Well, you don't get to decide that.
这不是你能决定的
You should have told us how you knew her, detective.
警探 你得告诉我们你了解她多少
But you went about it the wrong way.
但是却与我们背道而驰
You should have been straight up with us.
你应该跟我们坦诚相见
What do you want, Captain?
你到底要怎么样 警监?
I want to know what your ex-wife knows
我想知道你的前妻了解的
about Joey Marks and his organization.
关于乔伊·马克斯和他组织的事儿
Nothing. She played poker once in a while with Allen, that's it.
啥都不知道 她就和艾伦玩过一次扑克 没了
She ever mention a guy named Tim Kirsch?
她提到过一个叫做提姆·科什的人吗?
Who's that?
谁?
He puts money on the streets for Marks.
他为马克斯放贷
He makes sure he gets paid back.
并确保收账工作
What's he got to do with Eleanor?
这跟埃莉诺有什么关系?
She's been seen with him over the years.
我们发现这些年他们一直有来往
Enough contact to open a file on her.
他们的密切关系足以让我审查她了
So how do we fix this?
所以我们要怎么做?
Make us part of the case.
让我们参与这个案子
Beginning to end.
从头至尾
If Rykoff did this, he did it for Marks.
如果是雷科夫干的 那么他是为马克斯做的
You're using my ex wife to leverage me
你们通过我前妻利用我
to get to Joey Marks.
接近乔伊·马克斯
What, you get the glory, we get the paperwork
什么 荣誉你来拿 重活儿我们干
while you ride off into the sunset
你英雄暮年还抓住了
with a guy we've been chasing for years?
我们多年追捕的犯罪
No, that doesn't fly.
不划算吗?
Come on, make it official.
别废话了 正式达成协议吧
Let me call my lieutenant, buy you onto the case.
我跟我的警督说一声 让你介入这个案子
I want to talk to him. Her.
我想和他谈谈 是她
Whatever.
无所谓嘛
Hey, thanks, sweetheart. You're welcome.
谢谢你啦 小甜心 你太客气了
I need you to do a cover sheet and fax this.
你去做一个封面然后发传真
Okay. All right, and wait for confirmation.
好的 然后等待审批下来
Roger that.
明白了
Ooh, pickin' up the lingo. Good for you.
哦 行话都说得那么溜了 行啊你
10-4, Lieutenant.
明白 警督
Harry. How's it going?
哈里 怎么样了呀?
There's been an arrest in the Allen murder.
爱伦凶杀案抓了一个嫌疑犯
Luke Rykoff. He runs a strip club for Joey Marks.
卢克·雷科夫 他给乔伊·马克斯经营脱衣舞俱乐部
You like him for it?
你觉得是他?
Well, they do.
是他们觉得
I'm here with Captain Felton of Las Vegas Metro.
我现在和拉斯维加斯的警监费尔顿在一起
We think we should make it a joint investigation.
我们觉得我们得联合办案
You want to share the investigation?
你要联合办案?
What, has he got a pair of pliers clamped to your nut sack?
什么 他是用什么钳子撬开你这榆木脑袋的?
As we speak.
别跑题
All right, put him on the fucking phone.
好吧 让他接电♥话♥
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 警督
Captain Felton. Lieutenant Billets.
费尔顿警监 警督比利茨
Sorry to disturb you, Lieutenant.
打扰您很抱歉 警督
No, not at all, Captain.
没关系 警监先生
Um, the last thing we want to do is tread on your turf.
我们最不愿糟蹋了您的好意
I'm fine with the joint investigation.
我对联合办案没有意见
I'm glad to hear it.
很高兴您这么说
And thank you for your cooperation.
同时感谢您的合作
Good luck.
祝好运
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢您 警督
Don't let him fuck up our case.
别让他搞砸我们的案子
Roger that.
明白
I need to talk to Eleanor before I interview Rykoff.
询问雷科夫前 我要和埃莉诺谈谈
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表