剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Uniformed personnel. Atten-huh!
警官们 注意了
Present arms!
敬礼
Honor guard. Order! Arms!
仪仗队 持枪立正
Uniformed personnel. Order! Arms!
警官们 持枪立正
Honor guard. Forward! Arms!
仪仗队 拿起枪来 立正
Half right face!
半面向右转
Ready. Aim. Fire!
准备好了吗 准备 开火
Aim. Fire!
准备 开火
Aim. Fire!
准备 开火
Honor guard. Atten-huh!
仪仗队 注意了
Half left face!
半面向左转
In memory of your son,
我谨代表我们这个城市
and on behalf of a grateful city,
以及洛杉矶警局
and the Los Angeles Police Department.
对您的儿子表示沉痛哀悼
Honor guard. Present arms!
仪仗队 举枪致敬
Uniformed personnel. Present arms!
警官们 举枪致敬
Thank you for coming, lieutenant.
谢谢你的到来 警督
Listen, just give me a call if there's anything I can do.
有什么需要请随时打电♥话♥给我
I'll see you later.
再见
Arceneaux.
阿西诺
Sir, I'm very sorry about your loss.
长官 我对你的遭遇深表同情
And yours.
你也是
Sir?
什么?
He was your partner and your friend.
他是你的搭档和朋友
He was. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你
Tell me what happened that night.
告诉我那天晚上发生了什么
What the fuck happened that night?
那天晚上他妈的到底发生了什么?
Sir, I was told not to talk to you
长官 我不能告诉你
or anyone else about it.
也不能和其他人说
You're IOD. Yes, sir.
你受工伤了 没错
Injured on duty.
执行公务时受伤的
The shock of it, sir.
这件事造成的心理阴影
I guess we're all IOD.
那我们都受工伤了
Tell you somethin', though.
还是告诫你
Sir.
长官
You can't hide behind this bullshit forever.
你不可能永远这么鬼扯下去
Sooner or later you are going to tell me what happened to my son.
你迟早都要告诉我我儿子到底发生了什么
GPS data for Tony Allen's car.
托尼·爱伦车上GPS的数据
You look at the night he was killed?
你查过他被杀的那天晚上了?
GPS shows location coordinates, right?
GPS可以准确的显示位置坐标
Also creates a marker every time the engine's turned on and off.
每次启动和熄火也都记录下来了
Okay.
好
That night, he stopped for two minutes up on Mulholland,
那天晚上他在穆赫兰道停了两分钟
a mile and a half from where the car and body were found,
距离车和尸体被发现的地方有一英里半
three from his house.
距离他家有三英里
Time syncs with his last phone call.
和他打最后一个电♥话♥的时间吻合
The one with Layla in Vegas. Correct.
那个给蕾拉打的电♥话♥ 对
We have the murder scene.
我们构建出了谋杀现场
That's what I'm thinking.
我也在思考
On his way home talkin' to his girlfriend.
他在回家路上正和他女朋友打电♥话♥
He sees something. Hey, baby, gotta go.
他看到了点什么 说 嘿 宝贝 我要挂了
Hangs up, pulls over, gets out. Pop, pop.
挂了电♥话♥ 靠边停了车 走出来 嘭 嘭
Two in the back of the head.
后脑勺中了两枪
I'm thinkin' we should go up there
我觉得我们应该
first thing tomorrow, take a look.
明天先去现场看一看
How far back did that go?
能查看多久的记录?
Beginning of the lease. Three years.
租约期始 三年
Mind if I take a look?
能让我看看吗?
Yeah, knock yourself out.
当然 随便看
Mrs. Allen.
爱伦太太
Top of the mornin' to you.
早上好
Mr. Nash.
纳什先生
My lawyer called.
我的律师联♥系♥我了
Should be on the probate docket any day.
遗嘱这几天就要认证了
When, exactly? Soon.
具体什么时候? 很快的
Just be patient.
耐心一点儿
Patience is my middle name.
我最大的特点就是有"耐心"
Hmm.
嗯
I miss you.
我想你了
It's too risky.
这太危险
We gotta act like they're watching everything we do.
我们得表现得像有人监视一样
Are they?
有人监视吗?
If they're not, they will be.
现在没有 那也快了
Patience is not my middle name.
我可没那么大耐心
Don't I know that.
我怎么会不知道呢
Have a wonderful day, ma'am.
祝你有个愉快的一天 夫人
And you, officer.
你也是 警官
Irv. I thought I heard someone come in.
欧文 就觉得有人要来
Greg.
格雷格
Connie in the kitchen?
康妮在厨房♥么?
No, she's upstairs resting.
没 她在楼上休息
How is she? Better.
她怎么样了? 好点了
Better?
好点了?
We thought she was having a panic attack earlier.
她刚刚恐慌症发作了
Couldn't catch her breath, hands were trembling,
喘不上气儿 手一直发抖
said her heart was pounding.
心脏剧烈跳动
Why didn't anyone call me?
那为什么没人通知我?
She asked me not to.
她不让我打给你
Is she okay now?
她现在好了吗?
She took something, calmed her down.
她吃了一些镇定剂
What brings you here?
你怎么回来了?
To my own house?
我不能回家?
You know what I mean.
你知道我在问什么
I just came by to grab some things.
我就是路过来取点东西
Fresh clothes.
新衣服
Let me get you what you need.
我帮你拿你要的东西
Come on.
别这样
I'll be in and out, I won't disturb her.
我拿完就走 不会打扰到她
She doesn't want to see you, Irv.
她不想看见你 欧文
She was very clear about that.
她说得很清楚
Hey. Hey, Dad.
嘿 嘿 老爸
You gonna come with?
你要一起吗?
Uh, kimchi's not my thing.
额 我不要吃泡菜
Just try it, Mom.
尝尝嘛 妈妈
Look, I did. Once. I'll never do it again.
我吃了一次了 我绝对不会再吃一次
I blew my nose the entire dinner.
我整个晚餐都在擦鼻涕
It is not my idea of an elegant dining experience.
我可对这种晚餐经历没什么好感
Your loss.
没口福
Give us a minute, Mads.
能让我们说两句话吗 小玛
Whatever. I have to go to the bathroom, anyway.
请便 我去一趟洗手间
Meet you in the break room.
休息室见
Follow me.
跟我来
So, what's goin' on?
案子怎么样了?
Don't get your hopes up. Could just be a hunch.
别高兴得太早 只是一种预感
Undercover FBI agent in the Marks organization
潜伏在马克斯手下的FBI特工
disappeared two years ago, Christmas Eve.
在两年前的平安夜消失了
They assume Marks had him killed, buried in the desert,
他们猜测那个特工被马克斯杀了 焚尸荒漠
but they've no idea where.
但是并不知道尸体在哪
Okay.
然后呢
We also found traces of old blood in the trunk of Allen's car.
我们还在艾伦的汽车后备箱里发现很久之前的血迹
The agent's? Maybe. They're working the DNA.
是那个特工的? 有可能 他们正在化验DNA
But today, we got the GPS data from that car
但是今天我们拿到了那辆车的GPS数据
going back almost three years.
可以查到三年前的记录
You think the GPS indicates where the body's buried?
你是说通过GPS能查出焚尸的地点么?
Mm, that's my hunch.
嗯 就是我的直觉
Tony Allen was just a money launderer.
托尼 艾伦就是个洗钱的
I don't see him as the hitter.
应该不是他干的
Maybe just the clean up guy?
或许是清洁工?
Marks' cousin, someone he could trust to get rid of a dead body.
马克斯可能让表弟 自己信任的人处理尸体
Mr. Wolf.
狼先生
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表