剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
One's strapped. The other one I can't tell.
一个被绑着 另外一个我看不出来
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Ah, what is this shit now?
啊 这他妈是怎么回事?
Like that's gonna help.
你这样就有用吗
I can't see through your stomach, bra.
你挡住我了 兄弟
Maybe it's the wind again.
可能又是风的原因
Go check the dish.
去检查下天线
And take your fuckin' gun.
带上你的枪
Tom or Jerry?
汤姆还是杰瑞?
Tom. Who's in the house?
汤姆 在房♥子里的是谁?
My brother. Anyone else?
我兄弟 还有别人么?
What's he carrying?
他拿的什么枪
A .44.
点44口径
You move, you die.
动一下 你就死定了
Get on the fucking floor nice and slow.
老老实实给我趴地上去
Clear!
没人
We're okay. We're okay.
没事了 安全了
We're okay.
没事儿了
Daddy. It's okay, baby, it's okay.
爸爸 没事了 宝贝 没事了
It's okay.
没事儿了
Whatcha doin', Harry?
哈里 你要干什么?
I'm calling Felton, have him come take out the trash.
我要打给费尔顿 让他来收拾这个烂摊子
Okay, wait. Before you do that,
等一下 你打电♥话♥之前
can I speak to you? Okay.
能跟我谈一下吗? 好的
Okay, I'll be right back. I'll be right back.
我马上就回来 马上就回来
Okay?
好吗?
You got this, Jerry? I got this.
这儿你搞的定吗杰瑞? 交给我了
All right.
好的
It's just...just...I can't stop shaking.
我只是 只是 抖的停不下来
It's okay. It's okay.
没事儿了 没关系了
Shh, shh. It's okay.
好了 好了 没事儿了
It's okay, it's okay.
没事 没事
I don't...I don't want you to call the cops, okay?
我不想 不想你报♥警♥ 可以吗?
Eleanor, you can't let these pigs walk
埃莉诺你不能就这么放过这帮畜生
after what they did to you and our daughter.
你看看他们对你们都做了什么
Our daughter cannot be a witness.
我们的女儿不能作为目击证人
Not against Joey Marks. We can protect her.
不能跟乔伊·马克斯对着干 我们可以保护她
No. You're gonna have to find another way, okay?
不可以 你得去找别的办法 知道了吗
'Cause I'm not gonna testify,
因为我不会作证的
and I'm not gonna let her testify.
而且我也不会让我女儿去作证
Okay, but you and Maddie
好吧 但是你和玛迪
have to get out of Vegas by tomorrow morning.
明早之前必须离开维加斯
And go where? L.A. My place.
那我们去哪儿? 去洛杉矶我那里
Until this blows over.
直到这件事儿解决了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Jerry.
杰瑞
Take Eleanor and Maddie to the car.
带埃莉诺和玛迪上车
Gotta stop off at their place and get some stuff
我们得去一趟她们住的地儿 取点东西
before we go back to the hotel.
然后再回酒店
Harry.
哈里
Go on. I won't be long.
去吧 我一会儿就来
You put a gun to my daughter's head.
你敢拿枪对着我女儿
Top lock sticks a little.
上面的锁不太好开
I'll figure it out.
我会想办法的
Extradition hearing is this morning.
我们早上要去引渡听证会
We're on the road by noon back to L.A.
中午回洛杉矶
I'm home by dinner.
晚上到家
Great. I hope nothing happens before then.
很好 我希望不要再节外生枝了
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
Nothing's gonna happen.
不会有事的
Billets is gonna send some cops
比利茨会派几个警♥察♥
to pick you up at the airport,
去机场接你们
and take you to my place.
然后送到我住的地方去
They'll look in on you later.
晚一点他们会再过去看一下
Okay. Okay.
好的 知道了
Dad, please come with us, Dad.
爸爸 求你跟我们一起走吧 爸爸
Honey, I can't. No, Dad, please.
宝贝 我走不了 爸爸 求你了
Honey, I can't.
宝贝 我真走不掉
There are some things I have to do.
我还有些事情要办
I promise you,
我保证
none of those people will ever bother you again.
那些坏人再也不会来烦你了
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗?
Okay.
相信
Now, look, your mother's very upset,
听着 你妈妈现在很沮丧
and she has every right to be,
我们要体谅她
but I would never knowingly put you in harm's way.
我绝对不会再让你受到一点伤害的
I hope you know that.
希望你记住这一点
I know that.
我知道
Just like I knew you'd come back for us.
就像我知道你一定会去救我们的
I'll be home tonight.
我今晚就回去
We need to get through security.
我们得去过安检了
Eleanor, there's a Glock in the record cabinet,
埃莉诺 我的储物柜里有一把格洛克手♥枪♥
and a 12 gauge on the top shelf in my bedroom closet.
还有一把12口径散♥弹♥枪♥在我的卧室衣柜最上面那层
I just want you to know where they are.
我就是想让你心里有个底儿
Okay?
知道了吗?
Okay.
知道了
Detective Bosch.
博斯警探
I'm Dave Warren representing Mr. Rykoff.
我是雷科夫先生的代表律师 戴夫·沃伦
Before we waive extradition...
在我们放弃引渡之前
What? You're not fighting it?
什么? 你们都不争取一下?
Well, what would be the point?
有那个必要吗?
You got the murder weapon and you tied it to my client.
你们找到了凶器 并且认定就是我的委托人的
How it got there and who put it there
以至于那把枪是怎么被放到那儿 被谁放的
is a matter for another day.
现在已经不重要了
I need some assurances
我现在需要确保
about the security of his transport to L.A.
我的委托人安全的送回洛杉矶
We'll drive straight through, no stops.
我们会一路开回去 中途不停
That's what I wanted to hear.
正合我意
Docket 6-2-0-5, State versus Lucas Rykoff.
第6205号♥案件 内华达州公诉卢卡斯·雷科夫
Thank you, Tess.
谢谢你 苔丝
This matter is an extradition hearing.
这件案子是引渡听证会
Is the State ready? The State is ready, Judge.
州代表律师准备好了吗? 准备好了 法官大人
David Warren representing the defendant.
我是被告人的代表律师戴夫·沃伦
Your Honor, if I may,
法官大人
at this time the defendant wishes to waive his right
请允许我代表我的委托人
to contest extradition to the state of California.
申请放弃被引渡回加州的权利
So noted. Tess, what's next.
批准 苔丝 下一个
Be right with you.
马上回来
Harry.
哈里
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Uh, yes sir, this afternoon,
恩 是的 今天下午
as soon as he's processed...
只要手续一办完
Hey.
嘿
Marks.
马克斯
You ever come near my family again,
你要是再敢靠近我家人一步
I'll cut your strings and leave you drooling in a chair.
我就让你下半辈子在轮椅上过
I don't suppose you're gonna tell me
我猜你是不打算告诉我
what happened last night, huh?
昨晚发生了什么 是吗
You're right, I'm not. Let's go.
没错 没那打算 我们走
Bosch.
博斯
We ran that vehicle search on Lilliat Saroyan, got a hit.
我们查了一下莉蕾特·萨洛扬名下登记的车辆 发现了一点线索
2012 Altima registered to this address.
那是一辆2012年的阿蒂玛 用的这个地址
Tony Allen's Vegas office. You lookin' for the car?
托尼·艾伦在拉斯维加斯的办公室 你们还在找那辆车呢吗?
We found it. Been in our impound for a week.
我们找到了 被我们扣了一个星期了
She left it at the Greyhound station.
她把车丢在灰狗车站了
Shit. She could be anywhere.
妈的 这回可找不到她了
Oh, we'll process it for prints in case she surfaces.
我们会采集一下指纹 以便以后做比对
Thanks. All right, detective, remember our deal.
谢了 别客气 警探 别忘了咱们说好的
Partners on Rykoff.
雷科夫的案子
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表