剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I was just as guilty as he was.
我只是觉得和他一样有愧
Which is why he trusts you now.
所以他才信任你
He doesn't trust me yet.
他并不信任我
Oh, but he wants to.
但他愿意那么做
It's whoever else is involved
不管是谁
that's keeping you at arm's length.
都得保持距离
Well,
好吧
I don't know if they're gonna let me get any closer.
我不知道他们愿不愿意继续让我接近
Look, IAD believes...and so do I.
听着 内务司相信你 我也相信你
that your greatest deficit in this operation
这次行动中你的最大的不足
is also your greatest asset.
也是你最大的财富
That I'm your son.
谁让我是你儿子
You prove yourself,and they will ask you in
你证明自己 他们就会认同你
because you're my son.
因为你是我儿子
What you have access to through me is valuable.
你从我这里学到的东西都是无价的
They'll want it.
他们会想要的
You know I have to talk shit about you.
你心里清楚 我屁都不需要跟你汇报
Oh, yeah, I mean run you down 24/7.
是哦 我二十四小时盯着你呢
Don't tell me you don't enjoy that.
别说你不乐在其中
Hey, maybe a little bit.
嘿 也就一点点
Son, you have to make them believe we're estranged.
儿子啊 你要让他们相信我俩不和
That's what will get you in
那样你就能得到
well, that and your reputation as a cowboy.
你就能坐实你莽撞的名声
Oh, which is way overblown.
那有点夸大了
I hope so. Mmhmm.
希望如此 恩
Sometimes fear is a good thing, George.
乔治 小心驶得万年船
Wouldn't hurt you to have a little more of it.
多谨慎点无伤大雅
Wouldn't hurt you to have more of what?
多一点什么?
Humility. Oh, well,
谦虚 好吧
you've never lacked for self-confidence.
你一向都很有自信
Ha ha ha! Yeah, well, you know,
哈哈哈 你明白的
I take after you, Mama.
遗传你的 妈妈
Me? Uhhuh.
我 嗯哼
What about your father?
怎么不是遗传你♥爸♥
There's a difference between confident and cocky.
自信和自大还是有区别的
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
There is? Mmhmm.
是吗 嗯哼
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I appreciate you checking in, Detective.
感谢你过来 探长
We're not always extended the courtesy.
我们可很少这么有礼貌呢
There's a few things I'm gonna need, Captain.
我需要点东西 警监
Absolutely.
当然没问题
Iverson, to my office. Right, Captain.
艾弗森 来我办公室 马上就来
I'll liaise you with one of my homicide detectives.
我让一位凶案组的警探来帮你
Hey, want to see a show while you're in town?
嘿 来了城里想去看演出吗
We can get you tickets.
我们有票
Jersey Boys? Celine Dion?
泽西男孩还是席琳·迪翁
The Cirque du Soleil sex show? It's hot.
或者太阳马戏团的成人秀 很性感哦
The missus and I,we've seen it twice.
我老婆和我看了两次
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Yeah, Captain?
警监
John Iverson, Harry Bosch. LAPD homicide.
这是约翰·艾弗森 这是LAPD凶杀组的哈里· 博斯
Call me Ivy.
叫我艾维就好
Detective Bosch is working a case.
博斯警探正在办件案子
The victim was here all last week.
被害人上周一直在这儿
Checked out ofthe Mirage Saturday,
周六从海市蜃楼退房♥后
and was murdered Saturday night.
当天晚上就遇害了
In L.A.. Looks that way.
在洛杉矶吗 看起来是的
So you're retracing his steps.
所以你在调查他的行程
Something like that.
差不多
He did a lot of business in Vegas.
他在维加斯谈了很多买♥♥卖♥♥
Spent a fair amount of time here over the years.
过去几年在这儿呆了不少时间
I'd like you to help Bosch out.
我像你协助博斯办案
I've put all our resources at his disposal.
我已经吩咐下去 所有的资源任你调遣
My plate's heaped to overflowing, Captain.
警监啊 我手头还有一堆事呢
Henrik's on the rubber gun squad. He's available.
亨里克在橡胶枪队 他有空
I'm sure you can find the time.
我相信你能空出时间的
I was just heading outside to grab a smoke.
我准备出去抽根烟
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢你 警监
Whatever we can do.
只要有我们能效劳之处
Don't hesitate to ask.
请尽管告知
Don't smoke.
我不抽
Oh, good for you.
挺好的
Ah, fuck it.
啊 我勒个去
We lifted some good prints off Allen's leather jacket
我们从爱伦的皮衣上提取了些指纹
but didn't get a hit.
不过没起什么作用
You still have to get printed in Nevada for a casino job?
你能去内华达那边的赌场比对指纹吗
Any kind of club or casino.
所有俱乐部和赌场
We'll run 'em.
我们都会跑一遍
We got a lot of solid citizens the Feds don't.
我们有很多可靠的群众 联邦政♥府♥却没有
I also need a warrant.
我还需要一个搜查令
You want me to write up a warrant?
你要我做一个搜查令吗
I'll write it up.
我来做
You just have to attach your brag sheet,
你只需要耍耍嘴皮子
get it to a friendly judge. What's it for?
把它给一个好说话的法官就成 搜查令用来干什么的
Security footage at the Mirage.
用来拿海市蜃楼的监控录像
Okay. Anything else?
好的 还有别的事吗
There's a Mexican joint I want to check out.
我想去一家墨西哥餐馆探探底
Let me buy you lunch.
顺便请你吃午饭
Now you're talking.
说到点了
Cut. Print that.
停 把那个洗出来
Let's reset.We'll move in closer.
再重来一遍 我们拉进一点
Mr. Markoff, the police want a word with you.
马尔科夫先生 警♥察♥想和你谈谈
Police? Where?
警♥察♥ 在哪
All the way to the top.Back to work, guys.
一鼓作气 开工了 伙计们
Detective Edgar.
我是埃德加警探
Larry Markoff? Yeah.
是拉里·马尔科夫吗 是的
You direct this?
这个是你导的
I know it was lousy.
我知道有点污秽
I wouldn't call it a crime.
但不至于犯法吧
You're here about Tony?
你来是为了托尼的事
We're investigating his murder.
我们在调查他的谋杀案
Yeah, it's terrible.
太惨了
Look, I haven't seen him in 20 years,
我们做了那笔生意后
not since we did that flick.
已经20年没见面了
But talk to me about Veronica Allen.
但请告诉我维罗妮卡·爱伦的事
Ronnie? Yeah.
罗妮 是的
Manipulative, toxic bitch.
恶毒心机婊一个
But a charmer.
不过她的确很迷人
Melted butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.
面若桃李 心如蛇蝎
For instance?
比如说
There was another actress on the set. Sweet kid.
曾经有一个演员叫莎伦 很甜美的一姑娘
Ronnie made a big show of taking Shannon under her wing.
罗妮那时带着她拍部片子
And then things started going missing
然后突然不见了东西
little things, girly things,
小东西 女孩用的
like lipstick, perfume,costume jewelry.
口红 香水 首饰之类的
One day Ronnie said she needed her hair clip.
有一天罗妮说她需要发夹
So Shannon said, "I have one in my trailer,"
于是莎伦说她的保姆车里有
so they sent a P.A. to get it.
于是他们找了个助理去拿
And guess what the P.A. finds.
你猜助理发现了什么
The missing stuff.
丢失的东西
You've seen this picture.
你早料到了
Eh, and Tony fired her.
于是托尼炒了她
Couldn't prove it.
因为她不能证明自己的清白
I know Ronnie set her up.
我知道是罗妮设计她的
Why would she do that?
她为什么要那么做
Ronnie was crazy jealous.
罗妮嫉妒心强
She had to be the center of attention.
她总想别人都围着她转
I tried to tell Tony she was bad news.
我告诉过托尼她干的真面目
Schmuck wouldn't listen.
那蠢货不听我的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表