剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
What's up?
嘿 怎么了?
What'd you say to me?
你说什么?
Nothin'.
没什么
Fuck you, bitch.
草你妈 贱♥人♥
All right, all right. Break it up. Break it up!
行了 行了 赶紧放手
Fuck you! What the fuck did you say to me, bitch?
滚你的 你刚才说啥? 混♥蛋♥
What the fuck did you say to me?
你说什么?
Hi, it's Eleanor. Leave a message.
嗨 我是埃蕾诺 留个言吧
Hi, Dad. Hey, Mads.
嗨 老爸 嘿 小玛
Whatcha doin'? Watching "Grey's Anatomy"
你干啥呢? 看"实习医生格蕾"呢
That's still on?
那剧还在更新?
I'm streaming it. Season 7.
我在追剧 第七季
Hey, is your mom around? I'm trying to reach her.
那个 你妈在么? 我试着联♥系♥她来着
She went to bed early. She said she had a tough day.
她挺早就去休息了 她说她今天过得特累
I'm going back to L.A. Tomorrow.
我明天要回洛杉矶了
I've hardly seen you.
可咱们都没怎么见面啊
Try and stop by in the morning.
可以的话我明早去一趟吧
Okay. Love you.
好吧 爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Bye.
拜拜
Detective.
警探
Detective Bosch, uh, do you have a minute?
博斯警探 呃 你有时间吗?
Get in the car.
进车里去
Sit with him where I can see you.
坐他旁边 我的视线内
Go ahead.
来吧
What can I do for you?
有何贵干?
You, uh, don't want to come out of the sun, Detective?
你不到这边阴凉的地方来吗? 警探
No, I'm fine.
不了 我很好
Well, my name is Marty Weiss,
我是马蒂·韦斯
Mr. Marks's attorney.
我是马克斯先生的律师
Mr. Marks doesn't talk?
马克斯先生是哑巴吗?
Well, you're making a big mistake, Detective.
呵呵 正在犯一个天大的错误 警探
We'd like to help you fix that.
我们可以帮你纠正过来
Oh, yeah? How you gonna do that?
是吗? 你想怎么纠正?
Uh, Mr. Rykoff was working at the club Saturday night.
雷科夫先生周六晚上在那家俱乐部工作来着
Customers and employees
许多客人和员工
saw him there as late as 3:00 in the morning.
都看到他在那儿待到了凌晨三点左右
Never left Las Vegas.
一步都没有踏出拉斯维加斯
Sworn affidavits attesting to that fact.
这是他们的证言和宣誓书
Employees and customers. Anyone not in your pocket?
客人和员工 都是在你掌握之中的吧?
This isn't a courtroom, Mr. Marks.
这里不是法庭 马克斯先生
What do you want?
你到底想怎么样?
I want you to enjoy yourself, Detective.
我想让你好好享受一下 警探
Stay another night.
再留一晚吧
Nice hotel, nice girl.
高级酒店 漂亮姑娘
Maybe you'll get lucky at the tables.
也许会在赌桌上走运也说不准
You like Blackjack?
你喜欢玩儿二十一点吗?
And what do you get?
那你想要什么呢?
A different gun.
换一把枪
It's in there, right, the one you found?
它就在那儿 不是吗? 你找到的那把
We'll have one just like it in your room tonight 22
我们可以留一把一模一样的放你房♥里 今晚 22口径
I don't take bribes.
我不收贿赂的
I'm not offering you a bribe.
我不是要贿赂你
I'm offering you the truth.
我是想要告诉你事实的真♥相♥
Tony was family.
托尼 是我的家人
His father and my father first cousins.
我们俩的父亲是堂兄弟
I want whoever did this.
我也想找出凶手
I'm telling you on my mother's grave in Yerevan,
我以我死去的母亲的名义发誓
it was not Rykoff.
不是雷科夫 干的
You're being manipulated, Detective.
你被耍了 警探
Las Vegas Metro has been trying to entrap Mr. Marks for years.
拉斯维加斯警局这几年一直想把马克斯先生抓进去
They're putting the screws to Lucky
他们在拉克奇那里安插了卧底
to get him to turn on me.
就是为了陷害我
It's what I'd do if I were them.
要是我 我也会那么干
Think it'll work? Think he'll flip?
你觉得那会奏效? 你觉得他会招了吗?
Lucky?
拉克奇?
I think he'll stand up.
他会一个人都扛下来的
But you can't be sure. Can you?
可你并不能十分确定 对吧?
Bosch.
博斯
You can't crash my place of business,
你不能就这么来我的地盘捣乱
assault my employees,
揍我的人
and not expect me to react.
还指望我无动于衷
Hey. I'm headed back to L.A.
嘿 我准备回洛杉矶了
Your case?
你的案子呢?
Did you get my message?
你收到我的信息了吗?
Come in.
进来吧
Were you gonna call me back?
你有打算回我电♥话♥吗?
Not until I had something new to say.
我不知道说什么
Well, you could have called me to tell me that.
那你也可以打电♥话♥告诉我的
You know how that conversation would have started.
你也知道我们的对话会怎么开头
It would have started with "I'm sorry."
无非就是 我很抱歉
Couples say that a lot.
夫妻之间常说的
We're not a couple. Okay. Ex couple.
我们不是夫妻了 好吧 前夫妻
We have a child. We're that type couple.
我们有个孩子 我们是这种夫妻
Well, look, I'm tired of apologizing.
行了 我已经不想再道歉了
I'm just tired of how we are with each other.
我已经厌倦了我们之间这个样子
I feel like I'm always apologizing for something.
我感觉我总是要为一些事情道歉
Okay, so let's quit apologizing.
行了 那咱么就不要道歉了
Good.
很好
Listen. I didn't pay back Tim Kirsch.
听着 提姆·科什的钱不是我还的
Reggie did.
瑞奇还的
Before you were married or after?
你们结婚之前还是结婚以后?
Does it matter?
这有关系吗?
Look, you asked me how much I borrowed.
你问过我借了多少钱
It was 100 grand.
我借了十万
Jesus. That's a lot of bread, Eleanor.
我的天 那是很大一笔数目啊 埃莉诺
It's a business, Harry.
哈里 做生意就是这样
What matters in the long run is winning,
只要我总的是赚的就行
which I do.
而且我确实赚了
You pay Reggie back? Many times over.
你把钱还给瑞奇了吗? 连本带利
Look, he helped me out because he loves me.
听着 他是因为爱我才帮我的
But I still feel like I owe him.
但我还是感觉欠他的
The other night was a big game with a big client,
那天晚上跟一个大客户有一场大局的
and I shouldn't have just blown it off.
我不应该爽约的
You're tired of it, blow it all off. Quit.
你既然不相干就别干了 赶紧退出来
It's not that simple. It's our business.
没那么简单的 这是我们的生意
Look, there's plenty of bullshit in your job,
你的工作也有烦心事啊
but you don't just walk away.
但你不能就那么甩屁♥股♥走人不干了
Yeah, but I put up with the bullshit
对 不过我会迎难而上
because what I do is important.
因为我做的事情很重要
Oh, God, you're such a condescending asshole.
噢 天呐 你真是个自大狂
Okay, sorry. I didn't mean it that way.
好吧 对不起 我不是那个意思
Yes, you did.
不 你就是那个意思
Maddie around?
玛迪在吗
You missed her.
她已经走了
Tell her I'll be back in a day or so.
告诉她我过一两天就回来了
Word, Lieutenant?
有空吗 警督
Chief. Come in.
请进 局长
This morning I got a phone call
今天早上我接到个电♥话♥
from District Attorney O'Shea.
是地方检察官奥谢打来的
Last night in Venice at his fundraiser
昨天晚上在他威尼斯的资金筹集♥会♥上
officers wrote dozens of tickets
有警员给他们开了一堆
for non-resident parking violations.
违章停车的罚单
And why did they do that?
为什么?
The valet had no permit.
因为那个代客停车的没有执照
Somebody tipped the mayor's campaign,
有人打点了市长竞选
and Chief Tenzer called Pacific Division personally
唐泽局长亲自打给太平洋分局
to get those officers over there.
把那帮警员给叫了过去
I don't understand why you're telling me this.
我不懂你为什么要告诉我这些
I'm asking people I can trust throughout the department
我拜托了局里我信任的人
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表