剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
No idea.
我不知道
Soon as she heard Tony was dead,
她一听说托尼死了
outta here. You see her go?
就离开了这里 你看到她离开了?
Nope. So how'd you know?
没有 那你是怎么知道她离开了的?
Her car was gone. Poof.
她的车被开走了 娘炮
Where would she go from here?
她会从这里去哪里?
Now that her guardian angel's gone,
她的保护神已经死了
who the fuck knows.
谁他妈知道她去哪里了
Why would you call him that?
为什么你这么称呼托尼?
She worked in this shit hole in North Vegas
她和一些外国女孩在那个
with some other foreign girls.
北维加斯的鸡窝工作
Not a nice place. Tony pulled her out of there.
那不是个好地方 托尼把她赎出来了
A brothel.
一个妓院
I'd call it a cat house, but hey.
我更喜欢叫它猫屋 但你是对的
Yeah, still waiting on details.
是的 还在等更详细的信息
What time? Uh, tonight.
什么时候? 呃 今晚
They said they'd let me know.
他们说他们会通知我的
And this woman, Mo.
还有这个女人 莫
Yeah, I've been workin' on that.
哦 我已经在查了
Matched her face to a name.
她的脸和一个名字吻合
Maureen O'Grady.
莫林·奥格雷迪
Vice cop. Mission Division.
副巡警 行动部的
Good work.
干的好
Yeah, well, it's a start.
是的 嗯 这只是个开始
We'll see who shows up to the party tonight.
我们得看看谁会出现在今晚的宴会上
When do you see Lyle next?
你什么时候去见莱尔?
Day after tomorrow.
后天
You doin' okay with all of this?
你能承受住这些么?
No, I'm good.
是的 我能
I, um,I know it's been hard for you.
我 呃 我知道有些难为你了
To make your own way in the department,
要在部门里做出成绩
find yourself, get out from under my shadow.
发掘自我 走出我的阴影
Uh, well, you know, I think I've got
呃 嗯 你知道吗 我觉得
a really good shot of doing that with this gig.
我充分把握好了这次任务的机会
You know, if I could just get to the head of that snake.
如果可以直接找到那个蛇头的话
I'm confident you will.
我想信你能做到
Well, thanks.
嗯 谢谢
This look like a North Vegas shit hole to you?
你觉得这像一个北维加斯的鸡窝么?
Yeah, the previous address on her rental app.
是的 她之前的租♥房♥♥应用上的地址是这里
Bet there's no pool.
但这里没有游泳池
Everybody sit tight.
大家都坐好别动
We're looking for this girl, Layla.
我们在找一个女孩 蕾拉
She used to work here, live here?
她曾经在这里工作 住过这么?
Anybody know where she is? We need to talk to her.
有人知道她现在在哪里么? 我们需要跟她谈谈
You work for Joey Marks. This is his place.
你为乔伊·马克斯工作 这是他的地盘
This is my place.
这是我的地盘
Hey, get the fuck outta here. Go. Now.
嘿 快他妈滚出去 滚啊 现在就滚
Look, you want to tell me fairytales,
听着 你要是不跟我讲实话
I got nothin' better to do. We can stay here all day,
那我也没什么更好的选择了 我们可以在这里耗上一整天
and you can explain to Joey Marks
然后你就可以向乔伊·马克斯解释下
where all his business went.
他的生意都哪儿去了
The girl you look for, Layla,
你要找的那个女孩 蕾拉
she not been here a long time.
她很久以前就不在这里工作了
Couple years. Where'd she go?
有两三年了 那她之后去了哪里?
She's dancer. Probably strip club.
她是一个舞♥女♥ 可能去了夜♥总♥会♥
Dolly's? She meet customer.
多莉夜♥总♥会♥? 她遇见了一个顾客
Customer?
顾客?
Customer fall in love with Lilliat.
爱上了莉莲特的顾客
Lilliat? Is that her real name?
莉莲特? 那是她的真名么?
Lilliat Saroyan.
莉莲特·萨洛扬
Lilliat Saroyan. You know where she is?
莉莲特·萨洛扬 你知道她在哪里么?
I do not know. Please, leave now.
我不知道 求你了 赶紧离开吧
That was fucking depressing.
这可真♥他♥妈♥令人沮丧啊
What do you think, they traffic?
你是怎么想的 他们说的是实话么?
Someone should talk to those women,
应该派人跟这些女人谈谈
find out if they're free to leave,
看看她们是不是出入自♥由♥
and who's got their passports.
还有谁拿着他们的护照
Joey Marks?
乔伊·马克斯?
It's his place, I'll reach out to Felton,
这是他的地盘 我会跟费尔顿联♥系♥的
let them handle it.
让他们来处理一下
How do people live out here?
怎么会有人在这里住?
It's a fuckin' desert.
这简直就他妈是个沙漠
L.A.'s a desert.
洛杉矶就是个沙漠
With an ocean. It's still a desert.
有个海 它依旧是个沙漠
I thought you loved L.A.
我以为你很喜欢洛杉矶的
I do, but I know what it is.
我是喜欢啊 但是我知道它到底是什么
Hey, how about some new shades?
嘿 要不买♥♥几副新墨镜?
Ray Bans?
雷朋?
Retro girl. Take after your dad.
怀旧的女孩 遗传你老爸
I hope so.
我希望如此
Look, there's Monocle Optical.
看 那里有家单片光学眼镜店
Let's take the stairs.
我们走楼梯吧
It's on the third floor.
那家店可是在三楼啊
We can use the exercise.
我们就当锻炼身体咯
I get lots of exercise.
我锻炼的足够多了
Yeah, your thumbs look really strong from all that texting.
是啊 发短♥信♥让你的大拇指看起来很强壮
Ha, ha. Very funny.
哈 哈 真好笑
Thumb war? No way.
要比一下吗? 没门
Anything else?
还需要点别的么?
Oh, I got my Krispy Kremes, coffee, good to go.
哦 我已经买♥♥了香脆甜甜圈 咖啡 可以离开了
Have a good day, officer. All right.
祝你有美好的一天 警官 好的
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, you've reached George.
嘿 这里是乔治
Leave a message. Call you back.
留下条信息 晚点打给你
Hey, uh, call me when you get a chance, will you?
嘿 呃 有空的话给我打个电♥话♥ 你会打的吧?
Your mother wants to know what your plans are for tonight.
你妈妈想知道你今晚有什么计划
Did you happen to check out your groovy little case?
你检查过你那美美的手♥机♥壳了吧?
I know. It has a little cleaner in there, too.
当然 里面还附送了清洁剂呢
Always important.
总是有用的
Do we want to get coffee?
那么我们要去喝咖啡么?
Yeah. On the way out?
好啊 在出去的路上?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
好 好 好啊 好的
Good.
太好了
Hey, I thought this new contract
嘿 我以为这份新的合同
was supposed to guarantee us separate accommodations?
应该保证我们有两间房♥的?
It does. Somebody fucked up.
确实是这样的 只是某人搞砸了
Could be worse. Could be bunking with Crate or Barrel.
可能会更糟 可能要和瘦杆还有胖桶一起拼床睡
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, Jerry, what color is your toothbrush?
嘿 杰瑞 你的牙刷是什么颜色的?
Blue. Why?
蓝色的 怎么了?
No reason.
没事
Seeing the family tonight?
今晚要见家人了?
Yeah. Come with.
是啊 要一起么
No, I thought I'd hit the Spearmint.
不了 我觉得我还是在这边嚼会儿绿薄荷吧
Hearing's at 9:00.
审讯在9点
I'll be there.
我会参加的
Hey, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Maddie?
玛迪?
Daddy. Maddie, what's wrong?
爸爸 玛迪 出什么事了?
Maddie, what's going on?
玛迪 到底发生了什么?
I'm supposed to...I'm supposed to tell you
我应该 我应该告诉你
that Mom and I are both okay,
我和妈妈都很好
and that... Maddie. Maddie!
还有还有 玛迪 玛迪!
Don't make this difficult.
不要声张
Who is this? Harry.
你是谁? 哈里
What do you want? Don't call the police.
你想要什么? 不要报♥警♥
If you harm them, I will tear your teeth out, you son of a bitch.
如果你伤害她们 我让你吃不了兜着走 你这个混♥蛋♥
And you Harry, what's wrong?
还有你 哈里 出什么事了?
What the fuck's going on?
到底他妈的发生了什么事?
Harry, what's going on?
哈里 出什么事了?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表