剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
and implicate as many other people as he can.
能供出多少人就供出多少人
You'll have to catch him first.
你得先抓到他才行
Oh, we will.
我们会的
He was seriously wounded in the shootout.
他在交火中受了严重的枪伤
Most likely he's holed up somewhere
他大概正像只虚弱的小猫
weak as a kitten.
一样在哪里藏着呢
We'll scoop him up, and he'll start talking.
我们会把他挖出来的 他一定会交代的
Well, let's hope that happens.
那我们就希望是这样吧
We're counting on it.
我们确信
Anyway,
总之
have a nice evening.
晚安了
I'll see myself out.
不用送了
He's up to something.
他另有所图啊
Of course he is.
当然了
Men only say they're sorry when they want something.
男人只有在想要什么的时候才会道歉
Let me take you to dinner.
让我带你去吃晚餐吧
I know what you want.
我知道你想要什么
Can you blame me?
你能怪我吗?
No. If I were you, I'd want me, too.
不能 如果我是你 我也想得到我
I won't be a minute.
给我一分钟
You got to have a lot of upper body strength
你得有很大的上肢力量才能
to hand line.
徒手抓鱼
Big, heavy bastard like the tuna?
抓像金枪鱼那种又大又重的鱼?
You got to go arm over arm,
得一手接一手
pitch and pull, pitch and pull,
送绳拉绳 送绳拉绳
none of this rod and reel,
才不像坐钓那样
sit back and crank shit.
杆子轮子啊干坐着拉屎似的
The Old Man and the Sea.
老人与海
That's me.
是我
When was the last time you were there?
你上次去那是什么时候
Otter Banks?
水獭海滩?
Ten years ago, maybe yet.
可能差不多快十年前吧
Shit. My brother was still alive.
他♥娘♥的♥那时候我哥还活着呢
You know what I love about the ocean?
你知道我为什么喜欢大海吗?
I love how it doesn't give a flying fuck about you.
因为大海根本就他妈的不在乎你
I get that.
我明白
It'll swallow you up.
它随时可以吞没你
It's big, you're small. Deal with it.
它很大 你很小 你自己看着办
How you feeling?
你觉得怎么样?
Better.
好些了
Antibiotics are kicking in, I think.
我觉得抗生素有效果了
You sure you don't want to know my side of the story?
你确定你不想从我的角度听听这一切都怎么回事吗?
How I got this thing?
我是怎么受伤的?
Would you tell me the truth?
你会跟我说实话吗?
Mm, well, I could tell you,
我可以跟你说实话啊
but then I'd have to kill you.
但那样我就得杀了你
I hope that was a joke.
我希望这是个玩笑
Oh, of course it was. Hey.
啊当然了 嘿
Like I said, just keep me in the dark.
就像我说的 把我蒙在鼓里吧
Okay.
好吧
We put tracking devices on both their vehicles.
我们在她的两辆车上都放了追踪装置
May yield something.
或许能发现点什么
And Nash? RHD have any idea?
纳什呢? 劫案凶杀科有进展吗?
He's off the radar, gone to ground somewhere.
他不在我们侦查范围之内了 藏起来了
What do they have you doing?
那他们让你们干嘛?
We're on hold, waiting for Firearms
我们在等 等枪♥支♥部
to finish processing the weapons from the scene.
处理完现场的武器信息
Follow the guns, huh?
查枪啊?
Yeah.
是的
That's a shit job.
狗屁工作
Yep.
可不是
They're mad at you.
他们生你气了
Maybe. I think Connor suspects
可能吧 我觉得康纳怀疑
we were running a parallel investigation.
我们私底下同时在进行调查
Maybe he blames us for spooking Nash,
或者他怪我惊动了纳什
setting this whole thing in motion.
导致了这整件事情
It has crossed my mind.
我也这么想过
Yeah, mine, too.
我也在想
We were so close to grabbing him up.
我们几乎就快抓到他了
So what do you think happened?
你觉得到底是怎么回事?
Why did Nash spook?
谁惊动了纳什?
I think somehow he knew we'd been there,
我觉得他不知怎么的就知道我们会在那
to his house, saw those photographs.
到他的家里去 看到那些照片
So have we heard anything yet?
有什么消息吗?
I didn't want to spoil a lovely evening.
我不想毁了今晚的兴致
Delicious.
好吃
What?
什么?
Through her family in Yerevan,
通过她在埃里温的家人
we, uh, reached an aunt in Toronto.
我们找到了她一个在多伦多的阿姨
Do they know where the little bitch is?
他们知道那小贱♥人♥在哪吗?
She does not, but she heard from Layla a few months ago
不知道 但几个月前蕾拉联♥系♥过她
about the wedding.
跟她说婚礼的事
Wedding.
婚礼
We were still married.
我们当时还没离婚呢
He didn't even have the balls
他都没胆量把
to serve me with the divorce papers.
离婚证书给我
Wedding. Fuck a wedding.
婚礼 操♥他♥妈♥的婚礼
Did they save the date?
他们定时间了吗?
Still in the planning stages.
还只是在刚开始计划阶段
To a nice Armenian gangster twice her age.
嫁给一个大她一倍的美国黑帮流氓
Lucky girl.
姑娘好运气啊
The aunt said traditional Armenian wedding.
那个她的阿姨说婚礼是传统亚美尼亚风格的
Which would mean a church.
也就是说一定会有个教堂
You know how many Armenian churches there are in L.A.?
你知道洛杉矶有多少亚美尼亚教堂吗?
Our Lady Queen of Martyrs.
烈士女王天主教堂
Tony never went to church a fucking day in his life.
托尼一辈子都没踏进过一座教堂
Well, apparently, Layla was very attached
显然蕾拉很重视
to this particular church.
这个教堂 她走得很近
Went on and on to the aunt
一遍一遍跟她阿姨说
about how the priest made her feel like family,
那里她觉得神父像家人一样
made her feel welcome, made her feel at home.
让他觉得温暖 给她家的感觉
Detectives.
警探
Agent Griffin?
格里芬特工?
The floor is yours.
有事快说吧
Luke Rykoff gave you some information
卢克·雷科夫为你们提供了
pertaining to your Allen case.
一些关于爱伦案的信息
I assume it proved useful.
我估计还是很有用的
Jury's still out.
陪审团还没决定
We're hoping the LAPD will return the favor.
我们希望警署能还我们个人情
Uh, how?
怎么还?
The death of Joey Marks
乔伊·马克斯的死
provides us with an opportunity.
给我们提供了机会
Now, we have a legitimate shot
我们现在有了真正的把握
at reinserting Rykoff into the Marks organization.
可以重新把雷科夫安插回马克斯的组织
Now, the three of you know
目前你们三个
that Rykoff is an FBI agent.
知道雷科夫是FBI的探员
Anyone else?
还有别人知道吗?
I don't think so.
没有
Okay. We need for you to keep it that way.
好 我们需要你们保守秘密
So there can be no records into
关于他的真实身份
his true status or identity,
不能有任何纪录
no conversation.
甚至是对话
We need to maintain his legend.
我们需要保持他的传奇
Okay. Consider it done.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll let you get back to it.
那你们忙
Before you go... Martin Weiss.
你走之前... 马丁·韦斯
What about him?
他怎么了?
We ran a plate on a car
我们昨晚发现一辆车
parked at Veronica Allen's home last night.
停在维罗妮卡·爱伦的家里
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表