剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
There's one more thing you gotta do first.
你还要再做一件事情
We have a little...
我们有一个小小的
initiation ritual.
入会仪式
We like to call it the Iron Rodeo.
我们喜欢叫它铁牛竞技
Rodeo? What you, uh
竞技? 那是 恩
What you mean, like riding horses and shit?
那是什么 像骑马一样的吗?
Yeah, it's somethin' like that.
没错 跟那个差不对
All right. Yeah, but I don't ride horses.
好吧 不过我我不会骑马
You'll ride this one.
这个你可得骑
Come on, man. Down to your skivvies.
来吧 兄弟 外套什么都脱了
Anything you don't want covered in oil for the next 20 years.
有啥值钱的都先摘了 别整的掉油里面去了
You guys all did this?
这玩意儿你们都骑过了?
For real? All of us.
真的? 全都骑过
Even O'Grady.
包括奥格雷迪
Now that I would have liked to see.
现在轮到我们看你表演了
Get up there, you little bitch!
快上去 你个小婊♥子♥
Ride that thing!
尽情享受吧!
Fuck's this?
这他妈是啥?
I think it's a wire.
好像是个窃听器
Shit.
妈的
Can you wipe it?
能把记录抹掉吗?
Keep him busy.
别让他闲下来
You got it.
交给我吧
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表