剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Maddie and Eleanor have been kidnapped.
玛迪和埃莉诺被绑♥架♥了
Who? Why?
谁干的? 为什么这么做?
I don't know. Marks.
我不知道 马克斯
Shit. We gotta call Vegas Metro
草 我们得给维加斯分局那边打电♥话♥
No! No. No fuckin' police.
不! 不 不要联♥系♥警♥察♥
They said no police. They always say that.
他们说不能联♥系♥警♥察♥ 他们总是这么说
Look, until I know what I'm dealing with,
听着 在我摸清对方底细之前
I'm not taking any chances.
我不想冒任何风险
Fuck this.
草他么的
This isn't our town. We don't even know where to begin.
这不是我们的大本营 我们甚至都不知道从哪里开始
I do.
我知道
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Eleanor's.
埃莉诺的家
She's got an app. Tracks Maddie's phone.
她装了一个手♥机♥应用 追踪玛迪的手♥机♥
Just don't kill us before we get there.
别还没去就挂了啊
Clear upstairs. Laptop.
楼上安全 没有笔记本电脑
Kitchen.
厨房♥
Clear!
安全!
Harry, got it.
哈里 找到了
It's password protected.
有密♥码♥保护
Try AKQJ10.
试一试AKQJ10
Zero-1-1-0-0-1.
0-1-1-0-0-1
Got it. What was that? Maddie's birthday.
成功了 那密♥码♥有什么含义? 玛迪的生日
Scroll up.
向上翻
Right there. Open.
就那那里 打开
It's a home security system. Rewind.
这是个家庭安保系统 倒回去
Fast forward.
快进
Play.
播放
Oh. You motherfuckers, I'm gonna kill you both.
哦 你们这些混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了你们俩
The tracking app. The pin will tell us where her phone's at.
那个追踪软件 坐标会告诉我们她的手♥机♥在哪里
They would have turned it off after she called.
她打完电♥话♥之后 他们可能已经把手♥机♥关掉了
Shit.
妈的
History log can pinpoint where she was when she called.
通话记录可以定位到她打电♥话♥时候的位置
There. Kyle Canyon Road off 157.
那里 凯尔峡谷路157段
It's 20 miles from here at least.
那离这里至少20英里
It's getting dark.
天快黑了 赶紧行动
Nice ride.
好车啊
It's a loaner.
这是租的车
Jerry!
杰瑞!
It's Maddie's phone.
是玛迪的手♥机♥
There's a duffel back there.
后面有个粗呢包
Da-dosh.
嗒嘟
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是什么?
That? That's a can opener.
那个? 开门用的
Saddle up, cowboy.
上马吧 牛仔
Yeah, where are these from?
好 这些枪是从哪里来的?
What the fuck do you care? I want to know.
你特么哪那么多废话? 我想知道
They're clean, all right?
那些枪都是干净的 行了吧?
There were used in a multitude of felonies, but not by us.
那些枪曾被一帮重刑犯用过 但我们还没用过
Yeah, where we goin', anyway?
好吧 那我们到底要去哪里?
Drop house on Fig. Pick up's once a week.
一个交接屋 每周碰头一次
That's tomorrow.
也就是明天
And tonight is gonna be fatter than a super gordo burrito.
今晚可不像上一次那么简单
You're crowd control, Junior.
你负责指挥 菜鸟
Anybody comes near you, lay that fire down. You feel me?
任何靠近你的人 开火就成 你明白我的意思么?
Yeah, I feel ya, Mo.
好的 我明白了 莫
I feel you.
我明白你的意思
Bosch. Detective.
博斯 警探
Who is this? Doesn't matter.
你是谁? 这不重要
You tell Marks anyone lays a hand on my family,
你告诉马克斯 任何人敢动我家人的人
a single scratch, and I'll kill you all.
要是伤了她们一根头发 我一定
Burn you to the fucking ground.
让你死无葬身之地
Keep your cool, detective,
保持冷静 警探
and nothing will happen to anybody.
谁都不会有事
I'm listening.
我在听
Tomorrow morning after the hearing,
明天早上审讯结束后
Rykoff will be in your custody.
雷科夫就由你监管了
You're going to deliver him to us.
你要把他交给我们
And if I do that,
那么如果我这么做的话
how are you gonna deliver my family back to me?
你们怎么把我的家人送到我身边
Do exactly as we say.
照我们说的做
There is a truck stop just before the California border.
在加州边界前面有一个卡车停留站
Off 15 in Primm.
普瑞姆 15段路
Pull in for gas.
开进去加气
Thank the Nevada State Patrol for their escort,
感谢内华达州巡逻队
and send them on their way.
然后送他们走
Tell your partner to go inside for coffee.
让你的搭档进去喝杯咖啡
While you fill the tank, certain things will happen.
当你在加气的时候 会发生一些事
Rykoff will come with us.
雷科夫会跟我们走
The ladies will go free.
女士们就会自♥由♥了
Good.
很好
Marks wants to trade Rykoff for Maddie and Eleanor.
马克斯想用雷科夫来换玛迪和埃莉诺
He's afraid Rykoff's gonna flip.
他怕雷科夫会出♥卖♥♥♥他
Must be to pull this shit.
一定是这样才会这么做的
Rykoff must have something heavy.
雷科夫一定知道些很重要的事情
We gotta call Vegas Metro.
我们应该打给维加斯分局
No. No cops.
不 不能有警♥察♥
You don't want to call the local, let's call the Feds.
你不想给当地警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 那打给联邦调查局
Fuck the Feds.
去他妈的联邦调查局
This is my family.
这是我的家人
Watch the street.
盯着这条街
Oh, shit!
哦 妈的!
Down on the floor!
都趴在地上!
What? Let's hit it. Go!
怎么样? 赶紧出发吧 快开车!
Whoa. Go!
哇哦 快开车!
Go, go, go. Go on. Go!
快 快 快 继续开 快点!
Shit!
卧♥槽♥!
Go! Go!
快开车! 快开!
Goddammit.
该死的
Marks.
马克斯
His people kidnapped my ex wife and daughter.
他的人绑♥架♥了我的前妻和女儿
Now he says he won't hurt them if I turn you over to him.
现在他说如果我把你交给他她就不会伤害她们
Bullshit, you wouldn't do that.
胡说 你不会这么做的
You got one play here. You give me something,
你现在有一个选择 你告诉我一些事情
anything that gets my family back,
任何能让我的家人回来的事情
or I swear to God,
否则我向上帝发誓
I'll hand you over to Joey Marks in a heartbeat.
我会立马把你交给乔伊·马克斯的
Who are these mutts?
那些杂种是谁?
Brothers.
兄弟会
Samoans, Tom, Jerry.
萨摩亚人 汤姆 杰瑞
Call 'em that 'cause nobody can pronounce their fuckin' names.
这么称呼他们是因为没人能读出来他俩那操蛋的名字
Where do I find them?
我能在哪里找到他们?
Safe house in the desert. Tooley Springs.
沙漠里的安全屋 托雷斯普林斯
Sometimes use it for shit like this.
有时候会用它来做那些下流事
You tell me how to get there.
你告诉我怎么到那里去
Hello. Lieutenant Lyle, Deputy Chief Irving.
你好 莱尔警督 欧文副局长
Chief. I'm tracking my son's phone.
局长 我在追踪我儿子的手♥机♥
Has he checked in with you yet?
他跟你报到过了么?
He's following protocol, sir.
他在执行协议 长官
I left him a message earlier today,
我今天早些时候给他留了言
he never got back to me.
他还没有回复我
No cause for concern, chief.
不用担心 局长
I expect to hear from him first thing in the morning.
我希望早上第一件事就是收到他的消息
We're tracking him, too.
我们也在追踪他
Thank you, lieutenant.
谢谢 警督
I can't see shit.
我什么也没看到
They're in there.
他们就在里面
On the couch, front room.
前厅长沙发上
Samoans? Yeah.
萨摩亚人? 是的
Watchin' TV.
他们在看电视
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表