剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
doesn't know anything I don't already know.
不可能知道连我都没掌握的信息
Maybe she wasn't in the murder book.
或许她不在那个谋杀记录上
Maybe they missed her the first time around.
又或许他们上次遗漏了她
That's possible, isn't it?
这是有可能的 不是吗?
Yeah, it's possible, but I doubt it.
对 有可能 但我很怀疑
Okay, well, clearly you're not interested,
嗯 好吧 显然你对这件事并不是那么感兴趣
so I'm sorry to bother you, detective.
我抱歉打扰到你了 警探
Okay. Just give me the number.
好吧 告诉我她的电♥话♥
206-397.
206-397
Detective?
警探?
Keisha Russell, from the Times?
凯莎·罗素 时代周刊的?
Said some woman's been calling her
说是有个女人打电♥话♥说
with information about my mother's murder.
知道我母亲谋杀案的线索
Legit?
合理吗?
I doubt it. I'll deal with it later.
我很怀疑 我待会儿再处理这件事
Where are you going? Autopsy.
你去哪儿 验尸
I'd ask you to come, but I know you're busy.
我想叫你一起去的 不过我知道你很忙
Yeah, I'm so busy.
嗯 我确实很忙
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Don't forget your shirts.
别忘了你的衣服
You got to start dressing better, man.
你应该学会好好伪装 伙计
Look sharp, feel sharp. You feel me?
观察力要敏锐 感觉要灵敏 看我的
Yeah, I feel you.
恩 看到了
So the bear says to the guy,
所以那个熊对他说
"You don't really come up here to hunt, do you?"
"你应该不光是来打猎的吧? "
Okay, here's my question.
好 我的问题是
Do you not remember how many times you've told me that joke?
你记不记得这个笑话你给我讲了多少次了?
Or you do remember, but you think that I don't.
或者说你记得 但你认为我不记得了
Does it have to be one or the other?
必须二选一吗?
Uh... Crate, Barrel.
额... 痩杆 胖桶
Just the guys I'm looking for.
找的就是你们
Hey, what's up? Anthony Allen.
嘿 怎么了? 安东尼·爱伦
I'm working up his property taxes, credit cards.
我正查他的财产税还有信♥用♥卡♥
Came across a civil filing.
我从一桩民事案件看到
When he turned 21, he changed his name from...
他21岁的时候 改了名字 以前叫...
Avakian. Arman Avakian.
阿瓦基安 阿尔曼 阿瓦基安
Armenian. Where did he grow up,
亚美尼亚人 他在哪里长大的?
here or the old country? East Hollywood.
是这儿还是老城? 东好莱坞
Ah. Little Armenia. Our old stomping grounds.
啊 那个以前让我们头疼的亚美尼亚小子
You guys worked the gang unit, right?
你们以前是反黑组的 对吧?
Indeed we did. He got a record?
是的 他有案底吗?
Yeah. Convicted of assault at 18.
有 十八岁的时侯被定了人身伤害罪
Bar brawl. Some Latino gang. Did a year in County.
酒吧斗殴 参与拉美裔帮派 在那片混了一年
Banger. Armenian Pride.
那个黑帮叫亚美尼亚骄傲
Mm-hmm. A.P. Was just a typical street gang back then.
那个黑帮当时是典型的街头帮派
Now? Oh. A highly organized
现在呢? 哦 一个组织严密的
serious criminal enterprise with ties to the Russians,
犯罪集团 而且跟俄♥国♥人还有
other ex-Soviet mafias.братство, the brotherhood.
其他前苏联黑♥手♥党♥有联♥系♥ 包括(俄语)兄弟会
You could see why he might want to change his name
这你就清楚他为什么要换名字
and leave his youthful indiscretions behind.
还要隐瞒他年轻时的妄举了吧
Yeah, become a legit pornographer and all.
那是 为了成为一名合法的色情片制片人
You remember this kid?
你们居然记得他?
Uh, yeah, we can't remember what we had for lunch today.
对 但我们不记得中午吃了什么
There's a guy you could talk to at Glendale PD. Um...
这个你可以跟私人医生格兰戴尔谈谈
We'll put him in touch.
我们会联♥系♥他的
Yeah, if we can remember his name.
如果我们记得住他名字的话
Thanks.
多谢了
Where was I?
我说到哪儿了?
A guy goes hunting. Oh, yeah.
一个人去打猎 对
Two expended projectiles...22 caliber.
中弹两颗...口径为22毫米
You see the muzzle impression, the powder burn,
这里有枪口压痕 还有火♥药♥灼伤的痕迹
and the stippling pattern.
还有点状尸斑
Double job, close contact.
看来是近距离开了两枪
Those look rough.
很粗暴啊
From a ballistics point of view,
从弹道学的原理讲
the one is worthless.
第一颗子弹没什么用
Mushroomed and fragmented on impact.
已经在冲击力的作用下迅速瓦解了
But the other, half the shaft's still intact.
但是另一颗 一半的弹头还是完整的
Could be matched.
可以用来比对
One other thing.
还有一件事儿
Depp bruise on his right cheek.
他的右脸颊有淤青
Ante-mortem, definitely.
很明显是死前造成的
So not from being shoved in the trunk.
所以不是在后备箱里撞的
He was alive when he sustained it.
他还活着的时候就挨了打
Like this?
就像这样?
Yep.
是的
Just like that.
就像这样
Detective Edgar.
埃德加警探
How'd you know?
进展如何?
The status on the Allen computer
花了三个小时
is exactly where it was three hours ago.
依然无法破解艾伦的电脑
We're still imaging everything on his hard drive.
我们还是只能猜猜他硬盘上有什么
Fingerprinting?
指纹识别呢?
It's very good.
很好
You actually paid attention in the training class.
看来训练课程你有好好听呢
So the thumb drive's working out for you?
这一招是你的拿手好戏呀?
Oh, just the best thing ever.
嗯 用得不能再顺手了
Detective, I have a rush on this.
警探 我有个主意
Yeah. Thanks for that, by the way.
谢谢你的好意
I wanted to be here all night
我喜欢在这儿值夜班
instead of going home to my juicy
我才不想回到家和我那
and enthusiastic girlfriend.
可爱又热辣的女朋友卿卿我我
Well, this should speed things up.
这也许能助你一臂之力
What's this?
这是什么?
An addendum to the search warrant.
搜查令的附录
Narrows the hard drive search
将硬盘搜查范围缩小至
to business and banking records.
业务纪录和银行记录
Anything pertaining to TNA Productions,
任何跟TNA制片公♥司♥有关的
anything associated with the names
任何跟这几个名字有关的
Anthony Allen, Veronica Allen, Jessica Gilroy
安东尼·爱伦, 维罗妮卡·爱伦, 杰西卡·吉尔罗伊
or Arman Avakian.
或者阿尔曼·阿瓦基安
Well, that narrows it down.
确实缩小不少范围
But I'll be here all night rooting you on.
而我会整晚在这儿陪你
Booyah.
棒棒哒
I'll call you when I find something of relevance.
等我找到相关线索后叫你吧
Till then, find some place else to root.
在这之前 你找去别地儿呆着吧
Roger that.
收到
And yet you stand there breathing down my neck.
那你还在我身后立着干嘛
Did I mention she's a gymnast?
我提过她是体操运动员吗?
I'm living the dream.
我真是白日做梦
Oh, he insisted that I do it.
他坚持让我去
The cat's cagey.
贼拉狡猾
He's testing you
他在试探你
to see how you handle the drop.
看你怎么应对
How much? Almost 2K.
多少钱? 大约2千
Okay. Anything else?
好 还有什么?
Yeah, there was a camera.
那儿有个摄像头
I saw myself on the monitor. It's on tape.
我发现自己被拍下来了
So you're on tape taking a payoff,
所以你留下了付钱的视频证据
and he isn't. He is cagey.
而他没有 真是狡猾
Yeah, of course.
就是这样
We should meet. When?
我们见个面 什么时候?
I'll let you know. Keep the faith.
再通知你 坚守你的信念
We're making progress.
我们正在努力突破
All right. I'll sit tight.
好 我随时候命
See you soon. Yeah.
再见 好
Hey, I'm sorry.
真抱歉
One of those endless conference calls.
又是个没完没了的电♥话♥会议
Everybody talks at once, nobody says anything.
每个人都抢着发言 啥也听不到
They all sound like they're at the bottom of the ocean.
就好像他们在大海深处说话似的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表