剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
most likely with a metal sander,
很大可能是用金属打磨机磨掉的
which still gives us a halfway decent shot
这样也就给了我们一点
to restore the numbers with acid,
用酸性物质还原序列号♥的机会
but it takes time.
但是这么做需要时间
We don't have time, Lester.
我们没那么多时间 莱斯特
You can't force science.
你不能强迫科学加快进程啊
The acids we use to restore serial numbers
我们用来还原序列号♥的酸性物质
take a few days minimum to do their magic.
至少需要几天时间才能达到效果
But call me tomorrow. Maybe I'll have something.
但是记得明天给我打电♥话♥ 说不定我有其他发现呢
Anything on the ammo I should know?
弹♥药♥上有什么需要我知道的事情么?
Well, we could pretty much match each weapon
我们应该可以通过口径大小和位置
to the casings by caliber and location.
把所有武器和弹壳一一配对起来
Everyone on Nash's crew was shooting reloads.
纳什小队里的所有人都射过重装弹
All four weapons? Correct.
四把都是 对的
Nash is a firearms dealer.
纳什是一个枪♥械♥经销商
Makes sense he might recycle his brass.
他很有可能将弹壳回收再利用
Did you find a reloader at his house?
你在他家里发现装弹机了么?
No, we did not.
没有
Are you sure that coin you flipped came up heads?
你确定你扔的那枚硬币是正面么?
Come in!
请进!
It's you again. Yeah, it's me.
你又来了 对 我又来了
Curry brand, my favorite.
咖喱品牌 我的最爱呀
Fox Mitchell.
福克斯·米奇
Mr. Right To The Point, huh? What was the name?
一针见血先生 是吧? 什么名字来着
You heard me... Fox Mitchell.
你听见我说的了...福克斯·米奇
Um, his name in the murder book?
他的名字出现在谋杀档案里了么?
No. Well, then there's your answer.
没有 那你就找到答案了呀
If it's not in the book, it's not part of the case.
如果没在档案里出现 那就和这案子无关
Except you got an anonymous call about him from a woman
除非你在我母亲被发现遇害后
after they found my mother murdered.
接到了一名匿名女人打来的关于他的电♥话♥
She gave you the hotel name,
她告诉你旅馆名称
room number where she was killed.
她遇害时的房♥间号♥码
Does that ring a bell now, Detective Caffrey?
现在想起来了么 卡佛里警探?
Can't say it does.
并没有
And how do you know I got the call?
你怎么知道我接到电♥话♥了?
Could have been my partner, could have been anybody.
可能是我妻子打过来的 任何人都有可能
She said she called the detective named in the newspaper.
她说过她打给了报纸上出现的警探
You were the point man in the media,
你当时是媒体的负责人
your name in every story.
所有报道里都有你的名字
The City Center Hotel, Room 7.
城中旅店 7号♥房♥间
That's where she was killed before he dumped her body.
这就是她被抛尸前遇害的地方
You knew. You were told.
你早就知道 早就有人告诉你了
Don't tell me what I fuckin' knew or what I was told.
别他妈的告诉我什么"我早就知道"之类的事情
If it's not in the book, it's not in the case.
如果没在档案里出现 那就和这案子无关
End of story.
没什么好说的
I'm gonna go out and smoke one of these cupcakes,
我现在要出去吸烟
and you're gonna get the fuck out of here.
你现在就麻溜儿地滚蛋
All these years, I've been coming to you,
这么多年了 我一直都在向你询问
asking about her case, listening to your bullshit.
她的案情 听信你的鬼话
But I know now, Caffrey.
但我现在知道了 卡佛里
I know you took a dive.
我知道你认输了
Don't you bring that shit in here.
别他♥娘♥的♥扯这些鬼话
Don't you fucking dare.
你怎么敢这么跟我说话
I cleared 36 murder cases in my time, you little shit,
我当职的时候破了36起谋杀案 你个小混♥蛋♥
so don't you come in here
别闯进这来在我面前
playing junior detective on my time.
玩什么少年侦探的游戏
Who was Fox Mitchell?
福克斯·米奇是谁?
I'm telling you to get... No, I'm telling you.
我告诉你... 不 是我在告诉你
She went to him.
她去找他了
That night, she went to him, and you knew.
那天晚上 她去找他了 你知道这件事
You were told.
有人告诉过你
Who was Fox Mitchell? Who was he?
福克斯·米奇是谁? 他到底是谁
Fox Mitchell was an alias, okay?
福克斯·米奇是个化名 行了吧?
He was a snitch. A snitch for who?
他是个线人 谁的线人?
Major Narcotics.
纳克迪克市长
And you were told to lay off him.
然后有人让你保全他
I got the message. Yeah, loud and clear.
我得到了口信 对 清楚明白的口信
He was a prized and productive informant.
他是一个建功卓著的线人
Big arrests, big seizures, cocaine.
缉捕 查封 毒品大案中都有他的功劳
They wanted to keep him in place.
上面想让他好好做事
You didn't even talk to him off book?
你没和他私下谈过么?
I did the right thing. I asked Narcotics
我做了正确的事 我让纳克迪克市长
to make him available for questioning.
把他交给我们问讯
That request was denied.
但是我的请求被拒绝了
So you just laid down on it.
那你就放下了?
I had no choice. Fuck that, no choice.
我别无选择 别他妈说什么别无选择
And what about his real name? Did you ever get it?
那他的真名是什么? 你不知道么?
The assholes wouldn't give it to me.
这个混♥蛋♥不肯告诉我
And what about Josephine Ford and Cindy Black?
那约瑟芬·福特和辛迪·布莱克呢?
Who the fuck are they? Murder victims like my mother.
这他妈有是谁 和我母亲一样的遇害者
Never heard of them. Of course not.
我从没听过这些名字 你当然没有
You were too busy looking the other way.
你忙着干别的呢
Bosch, don't be so fucking judgmental.
博斯 别这么苛刻
You know the department, you know how it works.
你也知道我们的部门 你知道它是如何运作的
You get told to steer clear of something,
有些事 你要学会适当的划清界限
you steer clear, or you get fucking rolled.
不然你就得滚蛋
And how was I supposed to know for sure
况且 我有怎么能确定
that this guy was even the killer?
这个人就是杀人凶手呢
She got killed.
她遇害了
And who gets her case?
那谁负责她的案子?
You.
你
My mother got you.
你负责我母亲的案子
She never had a chance.
那这案子永远都破不了了
Defendant Allen, up.
被告爱伦 起立
Attorney conference, now.
现在去见律师
He went berserk,
他暴跳如雷
yelling and screaming.
大喊大叫的
He picked up a pair of scissors.
他拿起一把剪子
So I... I...
所以我...我...
grabbed the closest thing I could put my hands on
拿起了我手边最接近我的东西
to defend myself.
来自卫
And then he lunged at me, and I...
然后他向我冲过来 我就...
I hit him.
我就打了他
With the trophy? Yes.
用那个奖杯? 是的
And how many times did you hit him?
你打了他多少下?
Once or twice I don't... I don't really remember.
一两下吧 我没...没太记清楚
I was terrified. I thought he was gonna kill me.
我很害怕 以为他会杀了我
You feared for your life. I did.
你感觉自己的生命安全受到威胁 是的
So is that enough?
这样就可以么?
I can work with this.
这么多就够了
We'll dig deep into Father Tabakian,
我们会深入调查特巴基安神父
find out all about him,
把他的老底都挖出来
all his secrets.
他所有的秘密
Right now, he's the victim.
现在 他是受害人
By the time we get to trial, you will be.
但是到我们庭审的时候 你就是受害人了
Yeah.
好的
Detective Bosch.
博斯警探
Ms. Chandler.
钱德勒夫人
Didn't I say our paths would cross again? Yes, you did.
我告诉过你我们的立场又矛盾了么? 你说过了
'Cause according to you, I'm the kind of guy
对你而言 我就是那种
who can't stop stepping on his own dick.
自作自受的人
And once again, you've proven me right.
而且你再一次证明了我说的是对的
You're defending Veronica Allen?
你在为维罗妮卡·爱伦做辩护?
She called, I accepted.
她打给我 我接受了这个案子
Thought it was time to
我觉得也是时候
blow the dust off my criminal court skills.
重新拾起自己犯罪辩护的手艺了
High-profile case like this, maximum media, perfect.
这么高调的案子 这么多的媒体关注 简直完美
Win or lose, can't bill the city for this one.
不管是输是赢 也不能让这座城市付账吧
From what I hear, the lady's near broke.
据我所知 这位女士马上就要破产了
I'm not too worried about it.
我不担心这个
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表