剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Found that in his trashcan.
在他的垃圾箱里找到了这个
It was used on someone. So what? He's a cop.
这个曾经在谁身上用过了 那又怎么样? 他是警♥察♥
Arceneaux had marks on his wrist consistent with that cuff.
阿西诺在他手腕上留下的记号♥和这个手铐一致
You're suggesting I forced Arceneaux to give me Nash's name?
你是在说我强迫阿西供出纳什吗?
All right, that's outrageous.
好吧 那太过分了
Did you?
你有这么做吗?
Piss off.
滚
Detectives. Where's this going?
警探们 现在是什么情况?
Bosch and Edgar have got a case to work.
博斯和埃德得查案
We've got a case to work, too.
我们也得查案
We're investigating the murder of
我们正在调查
a brave young undercover officer,
一位勇敢的卧底警♥察♥的谋杀案
not some mobbed up piece of shit pornographer,
不是什么被暴徒袭击的色情片制片人
so if you have information we should have, now's the time.
所以如果你有我们想要的信息的话 现在就说
I'm drawing up a warrant today for Nash's house.
我在申请纳什家的搜查证
When we're good to go, we'll give you a call.
我们准备好去的时候会告诉你们一声的
Maybe we find something helps us both out.
说不定会发现对我们都有帮助的线索
All we wanted. A little cooperation.
这就是我们需要的 一点点的合作
You got it.
没问题
You two aren't going anywhere.
你们俩先别走
How did you connect Nash to Arceneaux and their case?
你怎么会把纳什同阿西诺还有他们的案子联♥系♥在一起的?
Our sources at Van Nuys said Nash
我们在凡纳斯的线人说
was the guy in the Valley.To see for a throw away,
纳什就是河谷提供黑枪的关键人物
I passed it along.
我把这些联♥系♥到一起了
And you didn't tell me because...
那你没告诉我是因为...
Not our case, RHDs. Hands off.
因为不是我们的案子啊 事不关己高高挂起
Is there anything else you're not telling me?
还有什么别的你没告诉我的吗?
Not that I can think of.
绝对没有了
We could use some extra hands
我们需要请外援
to help surveille Veronica Allen.
帮我们监视维罗妮卡·爱伦
I can give you two shifts.
我可以拨给你两组警员
Johnson and Moore, Ferris and Roberts.
约翰逊和摩尔以及费理斯和罗伯茨
Beautiful.
好极了
Bosch. Yeah.
博斯 什么事
Let's get a cup of coffee.
我们去喝杯咖啡吧
Harry, I know you're off the reservation.
哈里 我知道你不走寻常路
What I don't know is if you've got company.
但我不知道你是不是还有同伙
Not sure I follow you, Lieutenant.
不明白你在说什么 警督
I know it's not Edgar.
我知道不是埃德加
He's as much in the dark as I am about what you're up to.
他跟我一样不清楚你到底想干什么
I got a friend who works out at a gym near PAB.
我有一个朋友常在PAB旁边的健身房♥健身
He says that Irving's in there every day at lunch.
他告诉我欧文每天午餐时间都会在那里
Hitting the heavy bag. Wearing it out.
打拳击袋 直到打破
Bare knuckled.
赤手空拳的打
He's grieving, angry. Your point?
他很难过 很气愤 你想说什么?
People get desperate, they get dangerous.
当人开始绝望的时候 他们就开始变得危险
They do damage.
他们会选择做出伤害
To themselves and others.
既伤害自己也伤害别人
Thanks for the warning.
谢谢提醒
Bosch.
我是博斯
Sorry I kept you waiting.
不好意思让你久等了
Thanks for meeting me on such short notice,
谢谢你愿意抽出时间来见我
on a Saturday.
尤其还是周六
Not a problem.
没事儿
We found him.
我们找到他了
Right where you thought he would be.
就在你认为他应该在的地方
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Can't even imagine what that family's
甚至都不敢想象那家人
been going through the last two years.
过去两年究竟是怎么熬过来的
The director asked me to convey his thanks.
负责人让我转达他的感谢
I appreciate that.
我很感激
He authorized the amendment to your record.
他批准了修改你的记录
Your flag will be removed.
你的污点会被消除的
Any idea how long that will take?
知道要花多久吗
You know bureaucracies.
你了解官僚制度的
All too well.
太了解不过
In the interim,
同时
I have a letter of recommendation
我有一封
signed by the director.
负责人签名的推荐信
That ought to open a few doors.
这会有点帮助的
Thank you.
谢谢
I wish I could do more.
我希望能多帮你点
Vis-a-vis the bureau itself.
可公事繁忙
No, no, I understand.
没事 我理解
A fresh start.
全新的开始
Yeah. A fresh start.
是啊 全新的开始
What's good on this roach coach?
这种餐车到底有什么好?
Tacos al pastor.
玉米饼碎肉卷
I don't even know what the hell that is,
我甚至都不知道那到底是什么
but I've had my shots.
但我有自己的选择
Excuse me, can I, uh, please have...
不好意思 我能不能 麻烦...
Uno mas taco al pastor, por favor.
请再给我一个玉米饼碎肉卷
Burrell was a good guy.
伯勒尔是个好人
Didn't deserve to end up in a hole
不应该葬身在
in the middle of the desert.
沙漠中♥央♥的洞穴里
You tie Marks to his murder?
你觉得马克斯和他的案子有关系?
Sure as hell gonna try.
不管怎样还是要试一下的
If the blood in Tony's trunk is Burrell's,
如果托尼的车尾的血真是伯勒尔的
they'll file RICO charges against Marks and his top guy,
他们会对马克斯和他的上线提出诈骗控诉
see if they get one of them to flip.
来看看是不是会逼疯其中一个人
You won't have to testify.
你不用去试
I told you, man, I like bein' Lucky Luke Rykoff,
我告诉你 伙计 我喜欢当幸运儿卢克·雷科夫
it suits me.
很适合我
So, look, I just wanted to come by and thank you in person.
所以 是这样的 我只是想过来当面感谢你
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't believe you.
鬼才信你
I hope it all works out, you know, for your ex.
我希望事情都能得到圆♥满♥解决 你懂的 你的前妻
Still don't know what you're talkin' about.
还是不明白你到底在说什么
You're a shitty liar.
你真不擅长撒谎
That mean you don't believe I planted that gun?
就是说你相信不是我藏了那把枪?
No, we're officially cool, you and me.
是的 我们没事 你和我之间
That's good to hear.
真是个好消息
What about that tail you've had on me
那前三个礼拜你派人来跟踪我的事
the last three weeks?
又怎么算?
You knew about that shit?
你知道这破事啊
Uh-huh.
当然
Well, fuck you.
你个混♥蛋♥
We pulled it off you this morning.
今天早上就撤销跟踪了
You really want to do something for me, Rykoff?
你真的想为我做点事情吗 雷科夫?
It depends.
那要看情况
We think we know who planted the gun in your bathroom.
我们好像知道是谁把枪藏在你家厕所了
Now I'm interested.
我有兴趣
An ex LAPD homicide detective
前洛杉矶警局的凶杀科探长
who orchestrated the hit on Tony Allen.
他精心策划了对托尼·爱伦的攻击
Wanted it to look like it came from Joey Marks.
想要一切看起来像是出自乔伊·马克斯之手
So he framed me?
所以是他陷害我的?
Fuck that guy. Why?
那个混♥蛋♥ 但为了什么啊?
Money. Love. Maybe both.
金钱 感情 也许两者都有
We think he's involved with Veronica Allen,
我们认为他和维罗妮卡·爱伦有染
Tony's widow.
就是托尼的遗孀
Cooked it up together?
他们一起策划的这件事?
That's the working theory.
只是我们这么想而已
You know anything?
你是不是知道什么
Well, I don't know anything about the love angle,
关于感情那部分我是什么也不知道
but I can help you with the money.
但金钱那部分我倒是可以帮忙
So Tony was skimming the skim.
所以托尼瞒♥报♥了收入
Joey expected him to steal a certain amount within reason.
乔伊是希望他能在合理范围内神不知鬼不觉瞒♥报♥一定数量
Can't trust a guy who's too honest,
不能相信太过诚实的人啊
he might be an undercover cop.
他也许是个卧底警♥察♥啊
But suddenly two years ago,
但是两年前
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表