剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
No, doubles. My tab.
加倍 算我的
Pair of double Turkeys on the rocks.
一双加倍威凤♥凰♥加冰
Yes, sir. Thank you, George.
是的 谢谢你 乔治
Mm-hmm. Mm. You, uh-- You miss Hollywood?
你想念好莱坞吗
Because I sure as shit don't.
我可一点也不想
Really?
不会吧
You're not bored in the Valley?
你呆在河谷无聊吗
Shit, no. The Valley is back alley.
当然不 河谷都是小道
Pssht. It's sick. Really?
超恶心 不会吧
Oh, but Hollywood is for the turistas.
但好莱坞是度假胜地
It's like a fucking sea cruise compared to the Valley.
跟河谷比起来简直是大游轮
Shit. Sounds like it suits you.
呸 很适合你哦
And I get off on it.
可我下船了
I do. I'm telling you.
确实 跟你说
Street-- Street adrenaline?
街头那种刺♥激♥
Oh. No high like it.
再也没有了
I get that. I do.
我懂 我懂
Double Turkeys.
加倍的凤♥凰♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yes, yes.
没事
Thanks again, George.
再次表示感谢 乔治
Oh, yeah. Cheers, baby.
没事儿 干杯 宝贝儿
Good to see you. You, too.
见到你真开心 我也是
Be good.
安好
The prophet Amos
先知阿摩司
chastised the rich and powerful of Samaria
斥责富有而强大的撒玛利亚
for living in luxury
因其生活在奢靡之中
while they ignored the poor
而忽略了穷♥人♥
and turned their backs on the helpless.
对无助的人置之不理
It is the duty of every one of us
留心体会阿莫斯的呐喊
to heed the cry of Amos.
是在座每一位的责任
That's right. Yes, man.
没错 没错
Let justice roll on like a river,
让公正长存
righteousness like a never-failing stream.
让正义永生
Amen.
阿门
I grew up here, this neighborhood.
我在这片土地上长大
This was my family's church.
视这座教堂如家
Greater Page Temple of God In Christ.
主的大佩奇教堂
We were here every Sunday
不仅仅是圣诞节和复活节
not just Christmas and Easter,
我们每周日都会前来
every Sunday.
每周日
And so I can think of no more fitting place
因此我想不到更加合适的地方
for me to endorse the next mayor of our great city,
像你们推荐我们伟大的城市的下一任市长
Richard O'Shea.
理查德·奥谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Deputy Chief Irving.
非常感谢你 欧文副局长
And thank you, Reverend Ott,
也谢谢你 奥特教士
for your hospitality
感谢你的热情招待
and for that stirring sermon on social justice.
和那番关于社会公义的激动人心的布道
As we look to the future, let us keep that...
放眼未来 让我们
That prick.
小人
He never had any intention of supporting me.
他就没打算支持我
"Pray on it," My ass.
"期待"狗屁
I think we need to express our displeasure,
我觉得我们需要表示我们的不悦
send him a message.
给他一个讯息
I'm done.
我吃完了
You hardly ate anything.
你几乎没吃
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
It's your favorite.
这是你最喜欢的
Not every night it's not.
每晚都吃就不喜欢了
Come on. We don't have pizza every night.
拜托 我们也没有每晚都吃披萨吧
We do when Reggie's not here.
瑞奇不在的时候是的
He makes dinner.
他做晚饭
Hey, it's no secret I'm no cook.
我不会做饭又不是什么见不得人的事
And he's a wizard in the kitchen.
他简直是厨房♥的魔法师
I have homework.
我去做作业了
What, camp homework?
夏令营还有作业
I thought summer camp was supposed to be fun.
我以为夏令营就是让你们开心的玩
Me, too.
我也觉得
You wanted to go there.
你想去那儿
I swear, I am so sick of her moods.
我受够了她的小脾气
Now she's complaining about STEM camp.
现在她又在抱怨夏令营
Eleanor, why didn't you tell me you knew Anthony Allen?
埃莉诺 你为什么向我隐瞒你认识安东尼·爱伦
Who?
谁
My murder victim. The case I'm working.
谋杀案被害人 我正在调查的案子
Anthony Allen.
安东尼·爱伦
I don't know him.
我不认识
I saw video of you
我今天在监控上看到你
playing poker with him at the Mirage last week
上周跟他在海市蜃楼一起玩牌
at the 20-40 table, whatever the fuck that is.
在20-40桌 谁知道那他妈是什么
Wait, you mean Tony? That's your victim?
等等 你是说托尼 是受害者
Come on, Eleanor.
别装了 埃莉诺
No, I hardly knew him.
我都不认识他
I only saw him at the tables.
我只在牌桌上见过他
I didn't even know his last name.
我都不知道他姓什么
He was just Tony.
只知道叫托尼
Well, you were just chatting away like old pals.
你现在撒谎都不打草稿了
That's because if you played poker once in a while,
如果你玩一会牌的话
you'd know. Perfect strangers can get very chummy
你就会知道 陌生人也可以变热络
over a hand of cards.
一手牌就能建立感情
What were you doing at the Mirage?
你去海市蜃楼干嘛
Jesus, Harry, I was there to unwind.
老天 哈里 我去那放松
I do that sometimes.
有时会去
You unwind from playing poker by playing poker?
你通过玩牌的方式从玩牌的工作中放松
That sounds like a compulsion to me.
听上去有点牵强
God, you can be such an asshole sometimes.
天呐 你有时候太混♥蛋♥了
Never miss a chance to make me feel stupid.
从不放过任何一个让我抓狂的机会
Where is this coming from?
此话怎讲
I see it all over your face. You're out there
我从你脸上看出来了
doing important work, meaningful work.
你的工作是重要的 有意义的
And me, I'm just a hustler,
我就是个骗子
a casino shill in an evening gown.
穿着晚礼服的赌场的托
You know that's not what I think.
你知道我不是这么想的
That's exactly what you think.
你就是这么想的
Jesus, Eleanor. I'm worried about you.
老天 埃莉诺 我是担心你
You're missing work. Your husband's out of town,
你在旷工 你老公出差了
and you don't know when he's coming back.
你都不知道他什么时候回来
You are erratic.
你很不安
Talk to me.
说啊
Go away, Harry.
滚 哈里
You're just making things worse.
你只会让事情变得更糟
Be patient.
耐心点
You are my son.
你是我儿子
Fear is a good thing.
小心驶得万年船
Be patient.
耐心点
You are my son.
你是我儿子
Fear is a good thing.
小心驶得万年船
Be patient.
耐心点
Be patient.
耐心点
Be patient.
耐心点
You are my son.
你是我儿子
You are my son.
你是我儿子
You are my son.
你是我儿子
You are my son.
你是我儿子
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表