剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I think she can scrape something together.
我觉得她还能搜刮点钱财出来
Anyway, it's not about the money.
况且 这件事和钱无关
It's the challenge.
这是个挑战
And honestly, when I heard your name, catnip.
说实话 当我听到你名字的时候 简直就上瘾
You two are made for each other.
你们两个简直是天生一对
I couldn't agree with you more.
我太同意了
How does the defendant plead?
被告人想辩护什么?
Not guilty, Your Honor. Not guilty.
无罪 法官大人 无罪
We're talking about ignoring exculpatory evidence.
我们讨论的是无视辩护证据
The detective in this case has a history of misconduct.
负责这个案子的警探有行为不端的历史
I proved that several months ago in the civil court,
在几个月前的民事法庭上 我证实了这点
and I fully expect to prove it again.
我希望这次我也能证明
And so it begins. It never ended.
战争开始了 战争从未结束
Yeah.
请进
What can I do for you? Thanks for the time.
请问有什么可以帮忙的么? 感谢您抽出时间
I work Hollywood homicide... I know who you are.
我是好莱坞凶杀... 我知道你是谁
Here.
请坐
So I'm working a case, cold case,
我正在调查一件案子 陈年旧案
a string of murders, late '70s, early '80s.
一系列的谋杀案 70年代后期到80年代初期
A name keeps coming up as a possible witness.
一个名字一直出现其中 很有可能是证人
It turns out the name's an alias for a C.I.
这个名字是一位为市长工作的
who was working for Majors.
线人的化名
This guy was on keep-away status back then.
之后这个人一直是销声匿迹的状态
We're looking at nearly 40 years gone by,
我们调查的是40年之前的案件
so I'm thinking the C.I.'s probably not making cases anymore.
所以我觉得这个线人应该不再办案了
And you want the name?
你想知道是谁?
It's gotta be in one of these snitch boxes, right?
肯定在某个线人档案里吧?
It doesn't matter how many years ago it was.
过去多少年一点都不重要
You need command staff approval to access the C.I. Files.
你需要司令部的允许才能查看线人档案
You have that?
你有么?
What I got is a woman who was strangled and left in a Dumpster,
我有的是 一个女人被勒死并抛尸垃圾箱
another one stabbed, and a third one beaten to death,
另一个被捅死 还有一个被人打死
and nobody gave a shit about it back then,
而那之后却没人在意过
because the one guy who might know something about it
因为可能有些线索的那个人
was making cases for Major Narcotics.
当时在为纳克迪克市长办事
When I was a boot, my T.O.wrote me up three times for bullshit.
我还是个新人的时候 我的上司因为一些莫须有的事情告发了我三次
He was one of those guys took great joy
他就是那种把快乐建立在
in bending people over.
别人痛苦之上的人
I've known a few of those. Complete asshole.
我多少知道一点 完完全全的混♥蛋♥
Which, of course, meant he rose through the ranks,
这也就意味着他得到了迅速的升职
wormed his way up to captain.
一直升到了警监的位置
Then I heard last year,
然后我听说 去年的时候
a detective in Hollywood division
好莱坞分局的一名警探
threw his ass through a plate glass window,
就在值班室里 狠狠地踹了他屁♥股♥一脚
right in the fuckin' watch office.
把他踹到窗户上
That really made my day.
我那天高兴坏了
We have a major operation going tonight.
我们今天晚上有一场大行动
I got here early to plan it out.
我得早点过去准备
It's gonna be a long one, and I need to start stacking caffeine.
时间挺长的 我现在就要嗑咖啡了
You want something from the break room?
你要来点么?
I'll probably brew a fresh pot. It'll take a while.
我要新煮一壶 可能需要一点时间
Uh, thanks. I take it black.
嗯 谢谢 我要黑咖啡
Okay. Back in a bit.
好的 我马上回来
God damn you.
老天呀啊
Hey, partner. Where you been?
嘿 搭档 你去哪了?
Downtown. What's up?
市中心 怎么了?
I think I've got something here that we should take a look at.
我找到了点东西 咱们应该看看
Run it. Firearms pulled numbers on the weapons
说吧 枪♥械♥处调出了纳什和他同伙
Nash and his crew were using at the bank.
在银行使用的枪♥支♥的序列号♥码
Only partials on two of them,
其中的两个只有一部分
but full serials on the other two...
但是另外两个有完整的序列号♥
Nash's SIG MPX
纳什的西格冲♥锋♥枪♥
and O'Grady's Beretta.
以及奥格雷迪的贝雷塔枪
You run them through ATF? And here's the thing.
你在爆♥炸♥物管理局查过了? 还有一件事
Both weapons were originally bought
这两把武器最初都是用
by Nash under his federal firearms license.
纳什本人的枪♥支♥许可证买♥♥的
Bought legit. Completely legit.
合法购入 绝对合法
And they were sold completely legit to a second party...
而且销♥售♥过程也完全合法...
a hunting preserve and gun range up in Canyon Country.
被卖♥♥给了峡谷区的一个狩猎保护区和射击场
Okay. According to ATF,
好的吧 这是根据爆♥炸♥物管理局的说法
but weapons were reportedly stolen last year
但是去年 有些武器在狩猎保护区的
during a burglary up at the hunting preserve.
一起入室抢劫中被报失窃
They were among several guns reported stolen.
这些武器也在失窃枪♥支♥名单中
So they were stolen, but then they end up back
所以说他们被偷了 但是却回到了
in the possession of the
原始交易人
original dealer and somebody on his crew?
以及他同伙的手上?
Sounds like a big coincidence, doesn't it?
听起来像不像个例外?
What's that word you like? Cahoots? That's what this is.
你喜欢的那个词叫什么来着? 密谋? 这就是这个词的意思
Exactly. I mean, Nash sells guns to this place,
完全正确 纳什卖♥♥给这个地方枪♥支♥
then he steals them back,
然后他再把枪偷回来
takes off the serial number and gives them to his crew.
磨掉序列号♥ 再给他的小弟用
I mean, the original buyer,
我是说 原始买♥♥家
he's probably collecting insurance on the whole deal.
他很可能在整个交易里骗取保险费啊
That's like laundering weapons. And something else.
有点像侵吞武器啊 还有比的呢
All of the ammo that was used out there
他们在银行使用的
at the bank from these weapons? Reloads.
所有武器的弹♥药♥? 全是重新组装的
I mean, every gun range I've been to
我去过的每个射击场
has a reloader or sells recycled ammo.
都有装弹机 他们也都卖♥♥二次弹♥药♥
So we better go up there and talk to this guy,
那我们最好去找那些家伙们谈谈
maybe get a line on Nash.
或许能和纳什扯上关系
I mean, that would be the plan.
计划是这样
Except for this.
除了这个
Donald Boehner?
唐纳德·博纳?
Died eight months ago, natural causes.
八个月前去世 自然死亡
I called up there at the gun camp.
我给那家射击场打了电♥话♥
A recording came on, said they're no longer open for business.
录音上说 他们已经停止营业了
We check it out anyway. Yeah.
我们还要去看看 好的
Chain's been cut. Probable cause.
链子被砍断了 可能是原因
Works for me.
我信了
Pull it over here.
把车停在这吧
We'll go the rest on foot.
剩下的咱们走着去
I'm gonna grab the tube.
我去拿枪
Back up?
要后援么?
Let's wait and see what we got.
先等等 看看再说吧
Bosch! I'm good!
博斯! 你没事吧 我没事
I ain't coming out here vertical!
我不会就这么出来的!
You know that, don't you, Bosch?
你一定知道吧 博斯?
That's up to you, Nash! Doesn't have to be that way!
随你 纳什! 咱们其实不用这么兵戈相向的!
What's the fuckin' point?
这有什么意义?
Trial? Prison? Fuck that!
法庭? 监狱? 操♥他♥妈♥的!
You'd rather die here?
你宁愿死在这?
Oh, you wanna make a deal, Harry?
哈里 想做个交易吗?
I can give you Veronica!
我给你给维罗妮卡的罪证!
Yeah! Pictures!
没错 照片!
Tapes! I got it all right in here!
录像! 都在这里!
I'll tie it up in a nice little bow for you!
我都给你捆好了!
Or I can light it on fire while we're waiting for SWAT!
或者我也可以在这等特警队来的时候 把它烧了!
There's always a deal to be made, Nash! Put your weapons down!
总会有交易的方法的 纳什! 把武器放下!
That's where we start!
这是先决条件!
Bullshit!
扯淡!
It starts when you get a D.A. out here
你先找来个地检官 把这些白纸黑字写下来
and put it in writing!
交易才算开始!
SWAT comes, you go out of here in a fuckin' bag!
特警队来了 你就只能躺着出来了!
I put my gun down! You put your gun down!
我把枪放下! 你也放下!
Bullshit! You know how this works!
扯淡吧! 你知道规矩的!
Bosch!
博斯!
Shit.
操
This guy's gone.
他死了
Cuff him anyway.
铐起来再说
Where are you going?
你去哪?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表