剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
to keep their ears open.
帮我听着点风声
If you hear of anything brewing in Hollywood
你要是在好莱坞听到了有什么动静
That's my personal cell. Call me day or night.
无论何时 打我电♥话♥ 这是我的私人电♥话♥
You know, if you need somebody you can trust in Pacific,
如果你想在太平洋分局找个眼线的话
Captain Macken is a friend.
麦肯警监是自己人
Macken?
麦肯?
That's who Tenzer called to make it happen.
唐泽就是指使她整出这事来的
She oversaw the whole thing.
整件事她都知道
Good news and bad news.
有好消息和坏消息
Tell the bad first.
先说坏的
No prints, and the gun is untraceable.
没有指纹 枪也查不到来源
Someone used acid on the serial,
有人用酸把序列号♥弄掉了
and none of my magic tricks could bring it up. Sorry.
我的小妙招都不好使了 抱歉
And the good?
好消息呢?
Weapon and bullet a definite match.
枪和子弹 完全吻合
It's the murder weapon.
这把就是凶器
Well, look who's here.
瞧瞧谁来了
He's here to help us solve our case.
他是来帮我们破案的
I believe you've met special agent Griffin.
我想你们已经见过格里芬特工了
How you doin'? Good afternoon.
你好 下午好
He's got something for us on Luke Rykoff.
他有一些关于卢克·雷科夫的消息
Told you.
早告诉你了
How'd the ballistics pan out?
弹道测试的结果如何?
Gun found in Rykoff's house is the murder weapon.
在雷科夫家里发现的枪就是凶器
The gun you found, Detective. Great work.
是你找到的 警探 干得好
What do you know about him, Rykoff?
关于雷科夫 你都知道点啥?
He's a soldier. Expendable.
他是一名雇佣兵
He give you an alibi?
他有不在场证明吗?
Says he was working at Dolly's when Allen was murdered.
他说爱伦被杀的时候他在多莉 在工作
Marks had a pile of sworn affidavits.
马克斯那里有一堆人可以证明
Well, you can wipe your ass with those,
那些东西没什么屁用了
because you can prove that Rykoff wasn't in Vegas
因为你能证明爱伦被杀的那晚
the night that Allen was killed.
雷科夫不在拉斯维加斯
He was here.
他在这儿
The night of the murder, Rykoff took the 7:40 flight
案发那晚雷科夫坐的晚上7:40的飞机
from McCarran to LAX.
从麦卡伦飞洛杉矶
That gets him in L.A. In plenty of time.
他有足够的时间赶到洛杉矶
Travel records and the gun guarantee his extradition to L.A.
旅行记录和那把枪都能证明他去过洛杉矶
I have no doubt he'll be indicted for murder.
证据确凿 罪名成立
Detective, you cracked your case.
案子结了 警探
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks.
谢谢
Lieutenant. Agent Griffin.
警督 格里芬特工
Nice, neat little bow, isn't it?
拍得一手好马屁
Pretty color.
漂亮
You're being sarcastic. Me? Never.
你这是在嘲笑我 我? 绝对没有
Sometimes playing nice actually works.
有时候人家吃软不吃硬
Let the widow know where things stand
在你回拉斯维加斯之前
before you head back to Vegas.
告诉一下那个寡妇案子破了
Sure.
没问题
Hey, Harry, you got a minute?
嘿 哈里 有空吗?
Yes, ma'am.
有的 长官
I'll get this off to the D.A.
我把这个给地方检察官送过去
Great.
好的
Irving came to see me today.
欧文今天来找过我
About the fundraiser.
关于资金筹集♥会♥的事吧
What, you heard?
什么 你已经知道了?
Talk of the town. I love campaign season.
人尽皆知 我爱竞选季
Do you even vote?
你投票吗?
Just to get that little sticker.
就为了要那张小贴纸
Irving wants me to be his lookout here in Hollywood.
他想让我当他在好莱坞的眼线
Yeah. Tenzer calls Captain Gandle.
是吗 唐泽给甘德尔警监打电♥话♥了
What are you supposed to do about it?
你打算怎么办?
My point.
我也不知道
I'll have Tenzer pissing in one ear,
我左耳有唐泽吹风
and Irving in the other.
右耳有欧文吹风
That's one of the reasons I never wanted to make rank.
这也是我不站队的原因之一
I mean, if Irving makes chief, then that could be good for me.
我是说 如果欧文当上了局长 那对我也有好处
On the other hand You don't want to take sides.
另一方面 你不想有所偏袒
Well, I don't want to get
如果他没当上的话
my head chopped off if it doesn't happen.
我可不想因此丢了饭碗
Are you asking for my advice?
你是在征询我的意见吗
I guess I am.
我想是的
Sometimes you pick your rabbi.
有时候你选择领导
Sometimes the rabbi picks you.
有时候领导选择你
What we have to do is plug up the holes...
我们要做的就是把漏洞堵住
Hang on just a second.
请稍等一下
Irv. Evening, Rick.
欧文 晚上好 里克
This is Deputy Chief Irving,
这是副局长欧文
the finest of L.A.'s finest.
洛杉矶人才中的精英
My wife Connie. How are you this evening?
这是我内人康妮 你们晚上好么?
Rick. Connie.
里克 康妮
We were talking about the justice system,
我们正在谈论司法系统
and victim's rights. Oh, that so?
以及遇害者权益的事情 噢 这样啊?
Now, Irv here has some great ideas
欧文有一些关于
on how to speed up the process,
如何加快办事流程
make the system more efficient,
如果使系统运行更有效率 更公正
more just.
的绝妙建议
Well, my detectives don't like waiting years
这么说吧 我的警探们也不希望
for their cases to come to trial, either.
年复一年地等着自己的案子得到判决
It's good to have a D.A.
能够拥有一个
who understands the issues from our point of view.
从我们的角度理解问题的地方检察官是我们梦寐以求的
Ah. Our host.
啊 咱们的东道主来了
Jim Dawson, I'd like you to meet Deputy Chief Irving,
吉姆·道森 来见见警♥察♥局副局长埃文
and his wife Connie. Pleasure.
以及他的妻子康妮 荣幸之至
Pleasure. Thank you for having us.
荣幸之至 谢谢您邀请我们来
The house is lovely. Well, thank you.
这个房♥子太漂亮了 谢谢
Thank you. I hope you'll consider writing a check
多谢夸奖 我希望你们今晚离开之前
before the evening's out.
能考虑下资助我们一下
Uh, Jim, Chief Irving is contributing
吉姆 欧文局长会通过其它途径
to our campaign in other ways.
支持我们的行动
I'm glad to hear it.
那就太好了
Uh, Rick, I've got some people I'd like you to meet.
里克 我想给你介绍一些人
Excuse us, please.
抱歉先走一步
You sure you don't want that drink?
你确定你不用喝一杯么?
I have to drive.
我还要开车呢
Well, you shouldn't have given Wash the night off.
你不该让沃什今晚休息的
It would have been cruel to inflict it on him.
给他造成负担太残忍♥了
You inflicted it on me.
你给我造成负担了
You have a glass of wine.
你喝杯酒吧
I will.
当然
Water, please.
请给我杯水
Cheers.
干杯
You did well.
你做的不错
So did you.
你也是
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你跟我来
Of course.
不用谢
Ah, you're kidding me.
逗我吗?
At this time of night?
这么晚了
Shit. What is it?
妈的 怎么了?
DUI checkpoint. Tenzer.
酒驾检查 唐泽干的
Tenzer? It's outrageous.
唐泽? 太不可思议了
Sir! You need to get back in line!
先生! 你需要到后面排队!
Deputy Chief Irving. What's going on here?
我是警局副局长埃文 这是怎么回事?
Uh, a DUI checkpoint, sir.
额 我们在进行酒驾检查 长官
I can see that. Who authorized it?
我看出来了 谁授权的?
Uh, I don't know, sir.
那个 我也不知道 长官
Well, where's your sergeant?
你的警司在哪
Uh, he went down the hill to find a bathroom, sir.
他下山去找洗手间了 长官
He should be back shortly.
应该马上就回来了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表