剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I admitted my mistake and I resigned.
我承认了错误而且辞职了
Well, if you ask me, it was a bullshit charge.
要让我说 那是个狗屁指控
And the waste of a good agent.
浪费了一个优秀的探员
That's water under the bridge.
都是过去的事了
What does this have to do with Harry?
这跟哈里有什么关系?
How'd you like to get back in?
你想回去吗?
Back in? You mean like the bureau?
回去? 你说回局里?
I assume you started playing poker for a living
我猜想你开始玩扑克谋生
'cause nobody else would hire you.
是因为没人聘请你
And your bureau record's been red flagged.
你在局里的记录也不太好
I can change that.
我可以改变这些
You help us, we'll help you.
你帮我们 我们帮你
You're gonna expunge my record if I spy on my ex husband?
我要是监视我前夫你就删除我的纪录?
The bureau can't take you back.
局里没法让你回去
But there are a lot of agencies out there
但是外面有很多事务所在
that are looking for profilers these days, Ms. Wish.
招人来做档案制♥作♥员 渥什女士
Here.
给你
Police state that shell casings and evidence
警方表示案发现场的弹壳和其他证据
only begins to indicate the chaos that was last night in Van Nuys.
充分反映了昨晚凡纳斯混乱的状况
Tough break.
倒霉啊
Anything new? Yeah.
有新消息吗? 是啊
I heard they collected three different kinds of casings
我听说他们找到了三种不同的弹夹
from one gun.
从一把枪打出的
Nothin' says gang banger like mixed brass.
混乱的子弹最可能说明是帮派斗殴了
Fuckin' irony, right? I mean, the
真♥他♥妈♥讽刺不是吗? 我是说
the kid transfers to a desk,
这孩子刚被调到办公室
and gets popped by some gang banger in a random robbery.
就被一场莫名其妙的帮派抢劫给害死了
It's like those vets coming home from Iraq.
这就像从伊♥拉♥克♥回来的老兵
They survive that shit storm,
他们在战场上活下来了
then they get killed at the movies by some lunatic
然后看电影的时候被以为
who thinks that sprayin' the audience with an automatic rifle
拿机关枪射人只是个游戏
is a fuckin' video game.
的疯子杀了
I hear an IA captain was at the scene last night.
我听说昨晚有调查科的局长在现场
Yeah, what's up with that?
是啊 那是怎么回事?
They lookin' at George?
他们去看乔治?
Your guess is as good as mine.
我跟你猜的差不多
Later.
晚点说
Hey, Detective Bosch.
嘿 博斯探长
Pierce.
皮尔斯
I keep thinking it's my fault.
我一直觉得是我的错
How so?
怎么会?
Last year when we pulled Waits over,
去年我们把韦茨弄过来的时候
George keyed in the wrong plate
乔治就被放在了错误的位置上
so we could make the stop.
所以我们才能成功换人
I remember.
我记得
I should have let it go.
我不应该答应的
I mean, we'd still be partners.
那样的话我们还会是搭档
George would still be here in patrol.
乔治也就还会在巡逻队里了
He'd be alive.
他就不会死了
Get that out of your head.
别这么想
He was ambitious, wanted out of patrol.
他很上进 他想要从巡逻队里出去
It was just a matter of time, not your fault.
早晚的事 不是你的错
Be safe.
保重
Sad day.
沉重的一天啊
Yeah. Thanks for coming.
是啊 谢谢你来
Yeah.
嗯
These are the books I told you about.
这是我跟你说过的那些书
Yeah, I got this one at home.
是 我家里有这本
Same edition.
同一个版本
It's a new testament in Armenian.
是亚美尼亚语的新约
Uh, Book of Prayers of St. Gregory.
圣格雷戈里的祈祷之书
Your girl's religious.
你女朋友很虔诚
Let me show you something else.
还有这个
You recognize this church?
你认得这个教堂吗?
Yeah. That's, uh, Tsiranavor in Yerevan.
认得 这是埃里温的阿诗塔克拉的教堂
It's one of the oldest churches in Armenia.
亚美尼亚最古老的教堂
What about this? What's this say?
这个呢? 这个什么意思?
Well, that tells you who the book belongs to.
这个告诉你书属于谁
Let's see.
我们看看
Our Lady Queen of Martyrs
我们的烈士女王
Armenian Catholic Church.
亚美尼亚天主教堂
That in Yerevan, too?
这个也在埃里温?
Boyle Heights.
博伊尔高地
Yes. These are ours.
是的 这些是我们的
How did you come by them?
你怎么找到它们的?
They were in possession of a young woman
它们属于一个我们正在
we're looking for Lilliet Saroyan.
寻找的一个年轻女人 莉莲特·萨洛扬
We found them in her apartment.
我们在他的公♥寓♥找到的
She also goes by the name Layla.
也有人叫她蕾拉
Is she in trouble?
她有麻烦了吗?
Not with us. But she might be in danger
跟我们没有 但是她可能被
with a group of Armenian gangsters in Las Vegas.
一个在拉斯维加斯的亚美尼亚黑帮盯上了
That's very distressing news.
这是个很糟糕的消息
You know her.
你认识她
Any idea where she might be?
你知道她可能会在哪吗?
She said she was moving to Las Vegas.
她说她搬家去拉斯维加斯了
I gave her the books.
我把这些书送给了她
I thought they might be of some solace,
我想可能会给她一些安慰
remind her of home.
让她看到就想起家里
That was, I don't know, two years ago.
那是大概两年前的事了
Haven't heard from her since?
之后你就没有她的消息了?
She called me a few months ago, in fact.
她几个月前打给过我
Said that she was engaged to be married.
她说她订婚了
She say to who?
跟谁她说了吗?
She did not.
没有
She wanted to know if she could get married in this church,
她问我她能不能在这个教堂里结婚
and if I would officiate.
问我能不能证婚
I said yes, of course.
我说当然了
But then she never called again.
但是她没再打过电♥话♥了
You know if she had any friends here in L.A.,family?
你知道她在洛杉矶有没有家人朋友吗?
Not that I know of, no.
据我所知 没有
If you think of anything else,
如果你想到了其他线索
or if she gets in touch,
或者是她联♥系♥了你
would you please give us a call.
麻烦你打个电♥话♥给我们
Of course.
没问题
How about that?
这个设想如何?
You think Mrs. Allen knew her husband was
你觉得爱伦夫人知不知道她的丈夫
planning on marrying his lollipop?
打算娶他的小情人?
And take all his money with him?
并且带走所有的钱?
She didn't care about the other women
她之前不在乎他丈夫的其他女人
'cause he wasn't serious about them.
因为他跟那些女人都不认真
Marriage is serious?
结婚算是严肃认真了?
As a heart attack, brother.
像心脏病一样严肃认真啊老兄
That's just what it is. A heart attack.
婚姻确实就跟一场心脏病一样
Come in.
进来
They're gone.
他们走了
You think they'll be back?
你觉得他们会回来吗?
You sure you don't want to talk to them, huh?
你确定你不想跟他们谈谈?
I just want to go away.
我就是想走
I spoke with the man this morning.
我跟那个男人说过话
Should be here soon. A few more days.
应该快到了 再过几天
What's taking so long?
为什么这么慢?
It's a popular passport.
是个抢手的护照
Takes time.
需要点时间
Okay.
好吧
I want to thank you for your kindness, Father.
神父我想谢谢你的善意
I don't know what I would have done
要是你没有收留我
if you hadn't taken me in.
我不知道我会做什么
I should be thanking you, Lilliet, for your generosity.
我应该感谢你啊 莉莲特 感谢你的慷慨
A token.
只是个象征罢了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表