剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Perfect. Two birds, one stone.
完美 一石二鸟
Ah. There is still one Sunday in June.
六月还有个星期天
I've changed my mind, Father.
我改变主意了神父
You don't want to book the wedding?
你不想定婚礼了?
And I'm actually not interested in making a donation, either.
我也不想捐款了
I don't understand. May I ask why?
我不明白 为什么呢?
I'd like to talk about a donation
我想跟你谈谈已经
that was already made.
捐过的一笔款
I'm sorry.
你说什么
Ten days ago, you cashed bearer bonds
十天之前 你兑换了
in the amount of $400,000.
40万美金的不记名债券
You received those bonds from Liliet Saroyan,
你从莉莲特·萨洛扬手里拿到这些债券
my husband's mistress.
我丈夫的情妇
Mistress? I'm sure you're mistaken.
情妇? 你一定弄错了
Those bonds belong to me.
这些债券是我的
Mrs. Allen, I know Liliet Saroyan,
爱伦女士 我认识莉莲特·萨洛扬
and I can't believe that what you say is true.
我无法相信你说的是事实
She came to you to talk about a wedding, didn't she?
她来找你谈论婚礼的事 对吗?
She did. She said that she and her fiance.
没错 她说是她和她未婚夫的婚礼
Is this your Liliet?
这是莉莲特吧?
Layla, yes. But who's this?
蕾拉 没错 但这是谁?
Her so-called fiance: my husband.
她所谓的未婚夫 我的老公
They were lovers.
他们是情人
And the gift she gave you, the bonds,
她给你的礼物 那些债券
she stole those from me.
是她从我这偷的
Now, you wouldn't want to be the recipient
你不会想收下
of such a tainted gift, would you, Father?
这肮脏的礼物吧 教父?
Born of an adulterous relationship.
源自于不贞的感情
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Where is Layla?
蕾拉在哪?
Where is she? And where is my money?
她在哪? 我的钱在哪?
Layla is gone. She left the country.
蕾拉走了 出国了
To where?
去哪了?
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't heard from her. Liar.
我没有她的消息 骗子
Please believe me.
请相信我
And my bonds?
我的债券呢?
I'm sorry, but I cashed the bonds.
很抱歉 我兑现了
The donation she made to the church is in the bank.
她给教堂的捐款是由银行转账的
Then you will write me a check for that amount.
那你给我写一张同样金额的支票
I'm sorry. I can't just do that without proof that the bonds...
对不起 我不能在没有证据的情况下 就给你写...
This is your proof!
这就是你要的证据!
Mrs. Allen, look, I'm sorry for your troubles,
爱伦女士 你遇到这么大♥麻♥烦 我很抱歉
but that's not proof.
但这算不上是证据
I want my money.
我要我的钱
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
我得请你离开了
Not without my fucking money.
没看到我的钱 我他妈不会走的
You know, I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥了
No, you are not.
你做梦
Still here.
她还在这
Maybe they're negotiating a settlement.
也许他们在商量一个方案
I could see how she can persuade him
我都能想象得到她是怎么说服他
to give back the bonds and tell her where Layla is.
来拿回自己自己的债券 然后得知蕾拉在哪
She's got game. He's a priest.
她在这方面可是很有一套 而他是一个教父
He's a man, isn't he?
他也是个男人 是吧?
What happened?
发生了什么?
He attacked me.
他袭击了我
Where's Father Tabakian?
特巴基安神父在哪?
He's-- He's-- He's in his office.
他 他在他的办公室
I had to defend myself.
我必须要正当防卫
Jerry. I got her.
杰瑞 我看着她
I want to talk to my lawyer.
我要和我律师谈谈
I bet you do.
最好这样
6 William 21.
6 W 21号♥呼叫
I'm code 6 at 1327 Pleasant Avenue.
我在欢乐大道1327号♥需要封锁现场
Requesting two units and a supervisor, code 2.
请求两个小组和一个督查支援 紧急状况
Also an RA for a white male, 50 years,
还需要一名助理 死者白人男性 50岁左右
unconscious and not breathing.
没有意识 没有呼吸
Take her to Hollywood.
把她带回好莱坞
Not Hollenbeck?
不是霍伦贝克?
No, Hollywood. Our case. You roger that?
不 好莱坞 这是我们的案子 明白吗?
I thought I said to hold my calls.
我不是说 不接电♥话♥吗
I know, sir, but it's your wife.
我知道 长官 但是是你的妻子
Put her through.
接过来
I'm happy for you.
我为你高兴
I know how much you've wanted this
我知道你等了多久
and for how long.
有多想要这个职位
Coming under these circumstances...
在这种情况下得到...
tastes more like ashes than victory.
悲痛大于喜悦
I understand that.
我能理解
I'm going to make right on our son,
我要为我们儿子讨回公道
with the full force and authority of this department,
利用局里所有的资源和权利
whatever it takes.
竭尽所能
If that brings you peace.
如果这能让你解脱 那就做吧
Not you?
你不是吗?
I'm willing to give you as much time as you need.
无论你需要多久 我都可以给你
Irv.
欧文
I've hired a lawyer.
我雇了个律师
Maybe you should, too.
你也雇一个吧
I can see the feathers coming out of your mouths.
你俩就像吃了鸟没擦干净嘴巴的猫
Lieutenant? The cats who ate the canary.
中尉? 你俩那得意的样子
Don't get cocky.
别太骄傲
She sets a meet with the priest,
她和教父见了面
walks out of that meeting, blood on her hands.
出来后 满手都是血
Hence the expression: caught red-handed.
所以有了 被抓现行[红手被抓]的表达
Runs into us, we walk in, priest is adios.
正好被我们撞见 我们进去一看 教父已经拜拜了
Her prints are on the weapon.
凶器上都是他的指纹
It's obvious she planted the scissors
很明显她是把剪刀
from the way they're placed.
故意那么放的
To you, maybe.
对你来说 也许是
And she's got $4 million worth of motive.
而且她有400万美元的动机
I have seen cases with far more convincing evidence
我见过证据更确凿的案子
go down the crapper. Do you remember OJ Simpson?
不也不了了之了 你还记得O·J·辛普森的案子吗?
You can blame the jury for that one.
那得怪陪审团
That's my point exactly.
我的意思就是这个
Payback for Rodney King. Precisely.
为罗德尼·金报仇 没错
This case is going to be a goldmine
这案子对于一些狡猾的律师来说
for some slick attorney.
就是一个摇钱树
The interviews, book, TV deals.
采访 书籍 电视节目
We're not losing this one.
这案子我们不能输
Take a breath, Lieutenant. We've got this.
放轻松 中尉 没问题的
Famous last words.
还是那句
I am holding you to them, Bosch.
博斯 那就靠你了
Will I see you later?
我还会再见到你吗?
I'll try.
我尽量
I've got a lot of work I've got to catch up on, so--
我还有很多的事要忙 所以
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗?
I'm thinking maybe it's better
我在想不如你
you keep your distance a few days,
躲几天
just till things quiet down.
等风声过去了再说
Sounds smart.
聪明
When I'm stronger, we'll take a road trip
等我身体好些了 我们可以自驾游
cross country.
周游全国
Otter Banks.
水獭海滩
Why not?
好吗?
Sure.
好
And if I hear helicopters and sirens?
如果我听到直升机或者警笛声怎么办?
Stay away from the news.
别看新闻
Where's my lawyer?
我的律师呢?
I've called him three times.
我给他打了三个电♥话♥了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表